test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: test subjects

Post by Enir »

OOC: Glad to see someone else posting as well, I was missing our group we had.

I smiled at her concern for my thoughts and then heard a noise. I looked toward it and saw that it was just one of the others with their sound device, I was going to ask them to turn it down a little when I heard someone fall behind me, I turned to see that the panther had fallen and was immediately concerned that she may have fallen out of the tree. "Are you okay?!" I went to her side. "Are you sure you want to sleep up there, I would hate to have you fall out and break something?" I gently and firmly grabbed her paw and pulled her up, trying to ignore the urge to start brushing the dirt off of her fur. So instead I placed a paw on her shoulder to make sure she was steady. "Can you stand?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Akuhyou »

I smiled softly and placed a hand over Enir's that was on my shoulder. "Thank you for your worry, but there's no need. We felines always land on our feet you know..." I gently move your hand from my shoulder, sigh and look up at you then look away in an attempt to make my next words easier to say. "I..um... You...you aren't possibly thinking of wanting me as a mate, are you? If so, I really don't think you should..." I turned back to the tree. "Don't get me wrong.. I like you too, but it just wouldn't work out in the end..." And with those last words said I quickly made my way up the tree, hiding myself amongst the foliage.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I heard a thud not too far away from me, felt it too. I immmediately went on guard, zipped up my jacket and my eyes flared, every muscle tense and ready to move. I looked for the source and saw that a panther, the newcomer, fell out. The male that saved us all helped her, so returned to listening to my music in the tree, sitting casually; one leg sittin on the branch, one hangin off and my back leaning against the main tree.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I blushed at her question and was about to respond when she went up the tree. I wanted to respond to her so I looked for a lower branch I could grab but found none, but figured if I tried hard enough I might be able to make it. Taking a few steps back I took a short rush at the tree and used one paw to change the angle of my approach upward. I reached out for the closest branch but missed by an inch. I decided to try and use my claws. I was still sore but I managed to get to the branch after my 4th try. I sat there on that branch and looked up," Iam not great with explaining the way I feel but, yes actually........" I waited a moment and then continued,"and why shouldn't I, there is nothing wrong with you and even if there was, that wouldn't make a difference." The wind blew by and I instinctively latched on to the trunk of the tree. "Ummm...I don't suppose we could continue this conversation on the ground could we?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

"Nothing wrong with me?" I scoffed slightly and got to my feet. "You barely know me Enir, yet you claim to want me?" I turn and leap for the nearest branch between us and swing my way over to the one you were on. As I landed my leg decided at that moment to give me grief and give out on me. Needless to say I lost my balance but I fought off the initial urge to panic and flail, letting myself fall without a struggle. I twisted around midair and landed on all fours, the maneuver almost not working considering how close to the ground I was. But I managed to make it work... And I managed to hold back a yowl once I landed and the pain really started to give me a good 'what for'. I pushed myself over onto my good side and rested my head on my arm. Here was as good a place as any, not that moving around was really even possible at the moment. Once I managed to find the strength to speak I waved a hand idly. "Yeah um.. We can stay down here for a while... And talk and stuff." Normally, I was pretty good at observation and the like, but intense pain and the most annoying high pitched buzzed that usually accompanied it dulled my senses. I was oblivious to the pairs of eyes that had been watching Enir and I, which were now focused on me. Those eyes seemed to be thinking up some sort of maliciousness, a plan of some sort, but then, with a rustle of leaves meeting fur, they were gone.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I heard a rustle of leaves, near the panther who was now on the ground and the male werewolf was in the tree. >>odd<< isaw a blur and reacted immediately. I leapt down swiftly and gracefully. I ran fast after the movement, almost blurring past the panther. My converses allow me to feel the ground beneath my feet as i run, following the same pattern as whatever was watchin the panther.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I cant really explain it that well but.... I have this feeling inside, and it seams to point to you." Right then I saw the panther fall and leaned out to try and catch her. I didn't make it though and I fell out my self. I landed on my back knocking the wind out of me and I had to lay there for a moment to catch my breath. With a slight groan I sat up and saw that she was leaning to one side rather heavily. "Are you hurt? Let me help please."

I was worried that she may have possibly broken something and knew that it would need to be treated soon if it were so. Just then I heard a rustling of leaves and looked around, the wind blew around a some leaves and I decided that it was the source. I also thought I caught a glimpse of something moving by quite fast but decided that I would look into it later and caring for the panther was more important. I walked to her side and waited for her approval for me to check for injuries.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I heard a thud behind me and a slight whoosh of air, a pair of sounds I knew all too well. "Heheh... Looks like someone doesn't know how to land on his feet.." I laughed half-halfhearted, I didn't want you or anyone worrying over me. "Why so serious dude? Sit, chill, relax. I'm not going anywhere, so we can finish that conversation we were having. And nothing's broken case you were wondering, I'm still in one piece." I leaned up as best I could and placed a hand on my right hip and gently fluffed the fur up a bit to show an old bullet wound scar there. "Ah yes... My eternal damnation, the reason why my clan forsook me, and a warning to anyone wishing to consort with humans... Rare that one finds a human that isn't immediately trying to slit your throat, a pity really. Naivety and curiosity nearly got this cat killed... And I'm still paying for it." I sighed deeply and closed my eyes as I lay my head back down.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at the old bullet wound and then sat down beside her. "Is that the reason you think it wouldn't work? An old bullet whole?" I asked calmly, more curious than anything. "It doesn't make a difference to me, Ill still care for you." I wanted to giver her a hug but waited.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I shrugged slightly, sighed, and figured I might as well tell you. "Well no, its not just that. I do believe I'm a tad bit... Erm.. On the quirky side. If you catch my drift.. Then of course there's the wound in my leg. Some days I'm perfectly fine, others will find me more or less unable to get around because of the pain. If I'm lucky, I'll at least be able to limp here and there." I went silent for a moment or two, looked away and muttered something to myself. "I.. Um, well.. I've had a mate before.. But we weren't together for very long. Since I can't, um.." I looked down at the grass, some of which was beginning to brown with the coming of winter and I picked at a few blades as I spoke. "I can't have cubs, or whatever one may call them." After saying that, I sighed deeply as though glad to finally get that weight off my chest though not once did I look up at you. I just waited quietly for your response, now terrorizing a pill bug that had been revealed during my assault on the grass.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over to her, what she had told me had to have been vary hard to say and she was really taking a leap of faith. I scooted closer to her and put one arm around her shoulder, I then looked straight at her and said, "I cant even begin to think how much that took for you to say that, and I appreciate it, and as far as the quirky part, we are all a little odd in one way or another." I then took my other paw and gentally turned her head toward mine and looked her straight in the eyes. "And being able to produce cubs or pups isn't the only reason to have a mate, you should like them for who they are and that should be the reason for being their mate, and that how I feel, I could care less about wither or not I have pups and if I have to choose between them and you, iam picking you every time."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I tried to speak but nothing more than an embarrassed spattering of could-be words were all that came forth. I managed to keep myself looking at Enir for as long as he was speaking, but simply sitting here staring at each other was beginning to become a tad uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact that I was sure my face was a nice shade of red as well. "I, um, ahem... Well... I-I..." I glanced down at my roly-poly prisoner-anything to distract your attention/change the subject- and quickly snatched it up. I held it up for you to see, grinning despite the fact that my hands were shaking. "Didyouknowthatpillbugsareactuallycrustaceansandnotinsects?!" I might have blurted that out a bit too fast for anyone to understand and realizing this, I let out a small awkward laugh and pulled away from you a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The eyes that had been watching Enir and I earlier turned out to belong to a small group of wolves. They were four in total, three females and one male. Their leader was the young female that had accosted me earlier, named Takka. Her friends, or rather partners-in-crime, were Rankin, Tharfore and her younger brother To-bee; the pack's trouble makers. The females sat off to one side scheming up some way to get rid of the new resident panther, knowing that even though they worked together now, once Enir was alone again it was all for one and one for all. To-bee sat off to one side, nursing the newest bruise to his shoulder, received from his bullying older sister. Ever since their parents had been killed, there was no one to keep his sister's less than wonderful tempers in check. He winced when his sister let out a snarl and hoped she didn't decide to come his way. He closed his eyes for a moment, resting, when a nearby rustle caught his attention. He looked around for the source, but when he found nothing suspicious he simply chalked it up to his paranoia.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at her a she blurted out something about the bug she had found,"No, I don't think I knew that." I also saw by her shaking paw that she was uncomfortable, had I pressed to hard and ruined my chance, did she dislike me now? I decided to back off and let her think it over, I looked up to see a crescent moon in the sky and stood up," I need to go around and make sure the others are all settled in, please at least think about what I have said, Ill be at the higher end of the hill if you want to visit me."

I walked a few feet away, looked back and then went at a gental pace on all fours around the edge of the camp, my first stop though was the tree that the other wolf had been at, and as I suspected, it was empty. I sniffed the ground and finally picked up her scent, following it it took me past the place I had been with the panther at and further on around the edge of the hill, I wasn't sure where she was going but I was curious to find out.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

OOC: Sorry, I was out sick and no where near any sort of internet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Enir had left I was suddenly granted the ability of clear thinking and found myself apalled with the whole bug incident. I heaved a sigh and lay my head down on my arm, muttering to myself. "Oh way to go Aku... Shoving a bug in his face and yelling useless info at him. Perfect for scaring off any guy.." I huffed and glared at a nearby bush for no particular reason, though part of me wished it would burst into flames already. I got to my three good feet, cursed my bad leg and began the long, journey to the top of the hill. I remained attentive enough to know that Enir had gone off somewhere else and I wasn't about to go limping after him either. I'd just get up there and wait til he came. Then I'd tell him my decision, which was a 'yes' of course. I made it up there finally, and lay down to rest with my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takka growled and shook herself, the conversation was getting nowhere and she was growing tired of it. "Rankin, Tharfore... If things are gonna continue on like this then I think I'd be better off getting rid of that cat myself.. I'm heading back." She got to her paws and stalked off into the woods alone, a resounding yelp from To-bee was all she heard from the others.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I followed the noise, only to discover some wolves. They looked like pups, maybe a little older. No parent around. But they seemed pissy about that new Cat that joined us. I should probably tell the alpha.

I sped off back to the other direction, i saw the alpha not to far from me in a few minutes, the next thing i know i have teeth sinking into my shoulder, and im on the ground.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I just noticed the other wolf from our group when another female wolf tackled her and sank her teeth into her shoulder. I dashed forward and sank my teeth into the attackers neck dislodging her from my pack member and getting her off of them. I released and lept back a few feet, looking around to make sure I wasn't going to be surrounded and to quickly see if the other wolf was okay. She looked alright, and wasn't wounded to badly, but was definitely surprised. I backed up to my pack member and placed myself in between her and the attacker, "Back off, I don't want to have to kill you!" I was hoping that the attacker wouldn't pursue this to much but I was going to do what I had to, to protect my pack.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

OOC: Hope I'm not ruining anyone's plans or anything with this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tharfore growled deeply and lowered herself to the ground, angered that she'd just been removed from her prey. She realized exactly who was here before her but she could have cared less about any kind of feelings she may have had for Enir now. To-bee peeked out of the nearby bushes and could help but let out a low whine, his sister had gotten into one of her moods again when she'd caught Skylar's snooping in on them. Rankin had, of course, run off at the first sign of trouble and was probably with Takka now. Tharfore decided she'd had enough waiting and lunged at Enir, going for a front paw then suddenly switching and aiming for his throat. "No! Tharfore stop! Don't do it!" To-bee jumped out the bushes, calling out to his sister to stop but knowing better than to get himself mixed into this.

"Let that idiot Tharfore play around with Enir. With any luck he'll get rid of her and that will be one less competitor to deal with, right Rankin? Hopefully she'll buy us enough time to get rid of that cat..." Takka smiled smugly as she and Rankin reached the camp and made their way towards the hill where I was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned idly as I painstakingly weaved together some fibers from a piece of vine I'd found. I figured if I was going to keep that locket I may as well make a rope for it. I growled in frustration as the fibers broke for what had to have been the tenth time and I angrily tore the thing to pieces. "Hmph... Stupid crummy thing..."

"Well, speaking of stupid crummy things..." Takka repeated and I peeked over my shoulder to see her there with another young wolf. I sat up with a sigh and looked at them. "Well, hello again kiddo. I see you've brought a friend, that's awful nice of you two to keep me company. I was beginning to get a bit bored of waiting for Enir to get back. You see, apparently he's wanting to know what my reply to the question of being his mate will be..." I said all this to egg them on, better them come to me than me risking anymore injuries to myself and just as I expected they both came at me jaws snapping.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Noticing at the last second that she was aiming for my throat I put my arm in the way of her jaw. Once she had clamped down on if I put the paw of my free arm against the other arm and twisted with the momentum so I could use that arm as a bar and keep her pressed against the ground. My arm was burning like crazy but I wouldn't let it show,"If you persist I WILL KILL YOU!"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i rose up slowly and dusted myself off. looking at the pup who bit me, i shrugged carelessly, despite the pain in my should from where the pup had bit me, and stalked off to the river to heal my wounds with a trick i learned a while back.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Tharfore began to laugh, the sound was muffled by Enir's arm but it was definitely a crazed sound. To-bee whimpered slightly and peeked out of the bushes. "I-I'll look after her sir... Most likely I think your friend might be in trouble now... Takka was never one to pass up an opportunity. You should go." He stepped forward cautiously and kept his head lowered as he spoke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had manged to get them both pinned for a while before one of them struck my bad leg in all their struggling. I yelped, cringed and lost my grip on the pair and they manged to get away from me. Rankin was the first to attack again and between my pain and anger I lashed out just as she was in range sank my claws into her shoulders. Surprise was the least of what she was felt as I lifted her off her feet and threw her down onto her back hard enough to knock the wind out of her. And with that she decided she'd had enough and focused her remaining energy on crawling away as Takka circled me. I was hard pressed to keep her in sight and stay off my bad leg now. "Heh... Looks like its just you and me now kiddo.. So what's it gonna be?" I almost wished I had my staff with me but I knew I couldn't just kill her.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at the approaching young wolf wondering if I was in for a 2v1 when he spoke, he showed no signs of aggression and seamed vary submissive. I was curious by what he meant so I asked,"By what do you mean an 'Opportunity'? An opportunity for what?" But then the pieces clicked into place and my heart began to race. "If you think you can handle this one do so, but next time she threatens one of my pack then I will be forced to deal with her." I knocked out the female wolf with a small rock so I could free my arm and then ran back to camp at top speed.....or as fast as I could with my arm chewed up.

When I finally got into the camp I heard fighting at the top of the hill and saw another female wolf crawling on the ground. I gave her a scowl and growled at her once then continued to the top were I found the panther and another female wolf. Glad that I was not to late I came up behind the other wolf and stopped about 8 feet away and waved to the panther. I then howled out a challenge and growled deeply at the attacker. "If you want to kill her you have to go through me, so is the way of my pack, TURN AND FACE ME!!!" I readied myself for another fight.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Takka froze in her tracks at the sound of your challenge but quickly regained her composure. She scowled at me then looked over her shoulder at Enir for a second before turning away. "Hmph, no thank you Enir. I have no quarrel with you." And with that she quickly made her way down the hill, head and tail held high.

I watched her go for a moment then couldn't help myself but to snicker and then laugh out loud. I sat back after my little laughter fit to catch my breath before turning to Enir. "Aye well, she'll definitely think twice before coming near me again yeah? Hah! Did she honestly think I'd lose? When she's hardly past puphood? Feh." I shook myself a bit and gave my shoulders a bit of a shrug, letting myself relax.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Wanting to reassure myself that she was okay I went over to the panther, supporting her slightly on her bad side as we sat down. "Are you alright, I noticed that your leg has been hit, and to be straight forward iam concerned?"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

"Yes, yes I'm quite alright. One of those little pests got to struggling on me a bit and wound up hitting my leg. I'll be alright so you can cease your worrying." I looked up at the sky for a long moment, content to just sit here and not really do much of anything for a while. "Ah yes, as to your question from earlier... I'd really like to... Honestly I would but as you can see, I'm obviously not welcome here." I sighed slightly. "And I don't want any of that 'I'll protect you' stuff either. You either have to do it 24/7 or just be rid of those kids and I'm sure you'd rather not kill them. And exiling them would only have them wind up in some sort of trouble. Sides, you've got somewhere to be don't you? Fighting some other pack leader in order to assure everyone's safety or whatever? I'd only slow you down with the way things are now." I'd said what I needed to say despite the fact that originally my answer had simply been a 'yes', but seeing all the trouble my presence was causing, I'd rather be left alone than cause any more harm.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sat down beside her and silently prayed to Luna and Odin for advice but I got none so I took a deep sigh and started the best way I could."Iam glad you at least considered it, that shows courage enough, and as far as your presence here.....it was going to happen eventually, if not with you then with someone else, and they can not just claim me without my knowledge. Iam not some trinket or trophy to be claimed, my title is just that, a title nothing more nothing less."

I looked her straight on with a look that was regretful but also showed I was sure of my reply, "It's going to hurt for quite a while....but it is your choice, I don't own you, nor would I want to own anyone. If you want to go you have my blessings and luck, for what there worth." I thought over what had just happened a little bit and added, "You may still rest here for the rest of the night and we can give you some supplies in the morning if you choose to do that as well."I tried to prepare myself for her reply and not think about it to much but I couldn't help but feel hesitant at the same time.