test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Re: test subjects

Post by ledrif »

"ooohh I see..." I Looked around the cave everyone seems to be getting a little nervous as the night started to aproach "well Leader and Fleck what should we do?"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

"Well, I think we should all get a good nights rest, we will need it for tomorrow I think." I looked toward fleck seeking a confirmation or another suggestion.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

fleck turned towards the alpha. it seemed as if he had unofficially chosen her as the beta female. if this was so then she would most certainly live up to the role.

"i think we should stay the night and move out in the morning. wwith thhe tracking chip gone we should be afe for the rest of the wayy if we're carefull not to leave any tracks. the mountains im leading us too are still far away. and there is something i must confess to everyone." fleck said.

turning to the pack she said, "we will have too fight a werewolf named Greyback for the territory. that mountain range is where i came from, and it is where im leading us to. it is the safest place i know of, but greyback holds a grudge agaisnt me for i killed his son for murdering my first litter of pups. that is why he exiled me withhout trial. that is why he tried to have me killed. i am sorry i did not tell you earlier."

with that said fleck walked back to her pups and curled up around the sleeping two
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright then, we shall sleep here tonight and then move on in the morning." After everyone started to bed down for the night I walked over to fleck,"Tell me about this greyback, what was his condition when you were forced out, how old was he then?" If I was going to secure a place for our mixed pack I needed to know about who I was going to be challenging.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

fleck nodded and said, "Greyback is an older werewolf. about by now in his mid life. but i must warn you, he is still last tiime i heard of him an excellent fighter. you will need all ur strength and cunning to defeat him. and he will most likely order my death upon my return. i must not be seen unless you defeat him in dominance combat. and you know the law, dominance combat is one on one. when we get there i wish you luck. now lets sleep. and someone needs to take watch."

with that said fleck curled up around her still sleeping pups and thundro took it upon himself too take first watch
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I was still awake I made an head signal to thundro he came over and I said "go with your family I take the first watch" he nodded and gone back to fleck and he's pups I sitted on the front of the cave while there an shifter came to give mine shotgun back he said It might be usefull since I was watching I nodded and stayed alert on te entrace I won't let what happened to me to happen again with anyone else in there...
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Max looked over at Fleck "This greyback seems like he might be a problem,would you like me to kill him for you?" he asked. "After all,he did exile you with out a trail,do you think he should be allowed to live for something like that?"
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Fleck turned her head towards max andd said, "max, you know our laws. you must be an alpha to aid in a territorial fight. my answer is no. let me and enir deal with greyback."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I hissed under my breath. "I aint a werewolf, lemme fight 'em, i was raised a fightin machine, id have him smashed permanently in the earth." I shook my hair out roughly and hissed again, the temptation the fight was growing stronger and strongeer.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I notied teh movement inside the cave I quickly shook mine head and stood with the watch then I heard Kohaku Hissing inside the cave "ohh... hmm.. I can go just take a look on what's going on but... then..." an shifter came I recognized as the guy who said I was with fear later he seemed to notice I was worried "go I'll keep the watch as long as you there!" I nodded and went to see what was happening I was close and I heard Kohaku "Lemme fight.... I'm.... Killing machine..." for some reason I couldn't listen clearly I walked near them "so... what's the problem here?" I noticed Thundro worry I was the one who need to be watching I looked at him "no worries Someone else took mine place..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"NO CAIN!!" I said firmly, "Please forgive me for my rudeness but I must honor the traditions of my kind, I will fight him, and no other." I then regretfully decided to make another point, "Besides, you are carrying cubs, what would you say? How would you feel, if you were to survive the fight just to live through the pain, that you had lost your cubs in a fight?" Iam the only one here without a family or mate to watch over, It will be me." I then turned and walked out of the cave entrance to bath in the moonlight as I started to exercise and train for the upcoming fight.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

the night passed without event and soon enough the sun was rising. fleck was busy feeding her pups, jalgan and furya. thundro had gone off to find food for the pack. he returned two hours laater and reported to` the pack a freshly killed deer near thhe stream.

fleck got up once the pups were done feeding and went to go feed herself while thundro watched the pups.

not paying attention to the ground that she was walking on she soon stepped in a steel trap near the kill. pain shot through her paw as the wicked jaws snapped shut on her toe. but she wasnt trapped, for the steel cleanly cut off the toe it shut on.

yelping in pain and racing as fast as she could while limping back to the pack she qhuckly sought out thhe alpha.

"enir, we must leave immediatly! there are traps in the forest. look at my paw!" fleck said franticly
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Well thats just great,she has gone and gotten herself hurt." he said, walking over to her. He sat down at her feet and brought out a roll of vet wrap to bandage the wound and carefully cleaned and wrapped it. "That should do it." he said, standing up. "it might take a few days to heal but after that it should be fine,just keep having Enir look it over once in a while to make sure it is healing ok,those traps can do some serious damage."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

At the sound of Fleck's yelp I ran from my resting spot at the cave entrance. Upon arriving I saw Max providing treatment for her. I took out the spike that held the trap down to the ground and flung it into the woods along with the rest of the trap. "We will eat on the move, Ill go back to the cave and have everyone grab there share of the food and then I will help you lead them out." I ran back to the caves and gave my instructions. "Alright everyone, Listen up!!! We are moving out NOW, grab a piece of dear and then follow me and fleck"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"okay... what happened now?" I asked near Enir so no one could hear he explained about Fleck and the trap "okay.. why everytime we move further we allways find a trap or something like that..." I noticed Enir staring "no it was just a retorical question" I then proceed in getting a slice of the deer for me and got mine things tough I decided to leave mine Mp3 that has runned out of energy I looked at Kohaku "so yeah... here we go again but with some luck this might be the last time..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I shook my head sadly as I noticed the same thought in my mind expressed on everyone's face. Was this going to end soon? Would we ever settle down in peace? I turned to go help fleck get up and mentioned to Kohaku and her mate, "It will be if iam strong enough at the next stop." I shook my head sadly again, the pressures of being alpha starting to take there toll. And realizing that somewhere along the line I needed to start training and practicing harder than I ever had before.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I sped up my pace and walked alongside alpha, sensing his nervousness. "if you want i could help you train, show you how to take the strongest of hits and how to manuver and counter act hits with your own. I wouldnt mind until my pups start to develop more." i smiled lightly and glanced back at my mate and playfully chirped at him.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As we traveled further into the wooded hills I kept my senses alert and never stopped looking around as we went, keeping an eye out for any more traps or other threats. After a while Kohaku came up along side me and offered to help me train,"Keep single file please, if anyone gets hurt it should be me, and yes, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated." I turned for a few seconds and gave her a quick smile then quickly resumed my scanning of the area.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I was walking a little behind the pack I noticed Kohaku talking something with Enir then noticed her playfull mood I smiled and keeped up with the pack I wasn't sure where fleck was taking us since I haven't been anywhere out the fields near mine Den
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Hello all, just happened by today, decided I'd try this site again to see if it was back up. Surprise surprise eh? Kinda makes me wonder if I imagined the site being down and all. Hmm... But either way, I suppose I was wondering if you all would mind my joining in?
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I don't mind. How about the rest of you?

As we traveled we came across a stream, "Alright everyone, take a break and get something to drink, we don't know how far away the next water source is."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: im chill with it :)

I walked and drank some water, maiking sure i drank enough to last the rest of the journey.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC:No objections here....

I aproached the stream drinked some water and filled the bottle that one of the shifters gave me back on the cave...
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Heading downstream from everyone I walked into the stream, letting the cool water sooth my paws and legs. I then took a drink and stepped out to rest.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Name: Akuhyou(Aku)
Species: Werepanther
Fur Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Grey
Markings: Scar from an old bullet wound on her right hip.
Bio: A young werepanther. Injured by a hunter as a child and due to her refusal to have it removed, she is pained regularly by the bullet in her right hip. Unable to stand being constantly treated with pity she left her former clan. She has a quirky nature and can be quite unpredictable at times. Despite her 'incapabilities', she is surprisingly swift and enjoys a game of tag, be it another were, human, or vampire even.

I lay quietly, only my tail visible hanging from the limb of the leafy tree I currently inhabited. I yawned quietly, lest I gave away my position to the creatures that were taking their fill at the stream just a few yards from my position. I shifted, just the tiniest of movements as I watched one, a werewolf it seemed give out orders for a break. 'He must be their alpha then...' I looked out upstream to see others, and another feline surprisingly, but one of a species I couldn't readily identify.

I smiled as their alpha took it upon himself to rest not far from my tree after cooling his paws. I moved slowly, almost painstakingly so, in an effort to go unnoticed as I made my way to the ground opposite the stream. 'Hmm, should I walk up and introduce myself like most people would... Or do it my way? Mmm... Do it your way, duh.' I grinned and crouched down, any leaves that would've gone about crunching beneath my paws had been cleared previously. I peeked around the tree and readied myself for a pounce, claws retracted of course, as there was no use trying to talk to someone you've gone and maimed. 'One last check... Good to go. 3...2...1...' I leapt, aiming for a space to his side rather than on him. I may be a bit off but I certainly wasn't crazy.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony