test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: test subjects

Post by Cain »

"I think Im going to wait until they are born, I want to name them for their looks and personalities." I smiled.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

fleck smiled as she overheard ledrif and kohaku talking about naming thhe cubs. speaking of cubs, hers were now done feeding. fleck looked around for thundro but hee wasnt around. wondering where he was fleck walked over to ledrif and kohaku and asked, "has anyone seen my mate? he dissapeared on me..."

moments later thundro came into the cave dragging a big elk in withh all his might. flecks question was answered.

thundro turned towards the three and said, "dinner is served! hunted it myself. fleck you eat and ill watchh the pups."

fleckk nodded and ate off of a leg from the kill. after she was full she turned to kohaku and said, "dig in sister friend, the meat is good."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"I smiled go on I'll eat later You need more then me..." I said sitting on the floor like an dog as well letting an whine of pain in the proccess and looked to the floor thinking about how I did to come back to life...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I saw fleck's mate bring in an elk and I walked over to her and asked, "Would you mind if I joined you for dinner?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I smiled and hugged him. "I'll save ya a good piece." I walked over and saw several werecats that have already eaten head over to the new food. I also saw Enir who looked almost starved. I growled loudly, and they all turned, kinda frightened of the dominance behind that growl.

"The alpha hasnt eaten, and Fleck and I have pups. Close them jaws and dont talk back. I already saw yall eaten earlier, back off." I hissed menacingly. They cowered off, tails between their legs. I walked over and sat next to the food. "Your the alpha and you havent eaten, you take the first bite."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(dont get too far ahead guys silvers been sick and hasnt had a chance too get online)

fleck had already eaten so she backed away and went to calm her pups who haad been frightened by kohakus roar. she nuzzled and licked until thhe whimpering turned into yips of content. then she layed down and went to sleep next too her pups.

thundro took it upon himself to guard his sleeping family. after the death of adost he didnt trust very many mebers of the pack. he turned too kohaku and saiid, "you and the alpha eat now. ill wait til fleck wakes to eat. and congratulations on carrying ur mates cubs."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

An tear falled remenbering mine mom and me back in time i wiped it out and whispered to myself "she's in a better place now I don't need to worry..." I smiled and I looked to Kohaku as she roared to the rest of the pack even I got a little scared with that but I noticed the same Enir haven't eaten in a while so he might need even more then anyone else here I jsut looked at Kohaku for a while then I said in a low tone "There goes Kohaku again... well she's young I can't blame her..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I bowed to Kohaku for saving me a spot. "Thank you, I appreciate it alot." I sat down and tore off a large chunk of the elk's hind quarters and was surprised and slightly embarrassed when I found it gone in about 3 minutes. Feeling content and surprisingly full, I layed down and rested so my body could work on digesting the food.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Max sat down beside Fleck and sighed,leaning his head back. "i want to tell you something,something that might make you all angry with me but i am tired of hiding it and i want to get this off of my chest." he said bowing his head. "you see,i am the reason the humans from that horrible place keep finding us,when they captured me... i was human,but they injected me with a werewolfs blood causing me to turn into one,once they did that they inserted a tracking chip under the skin of my shoulder. They did that because they were using me to capture other werewolves for them to experiment on,until you guys all escaped...then they sent me to stay with all of you so they could find you easily." he sighed "i'm sorry."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleckk was shocked at maxs confession. instinctively she growled. she haad trusted him! and now thhis?

thundro immediately stepped between his family and max. changing forms andd grabbing his bow he notched an arrow too it saying, "take one step toowards my family and ur a dead wolf! get out!"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"If you are going to shoot me,i wouldn't hold it against you." max said slowly standing up and moving toward the entrance of the cave. tears welled up in he eyes as he exited the cave without looking back. "Please forgive me." he said as he drew a knife and used it to cut the chip from his arm.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I awoke to hear an angry thundro and a sad max. I was partially out of it but I caught the important parts of the conversation. I stood up and said,"Lower your bow thundro, if he wanted to harm your family he would have done it while we were all sleeping." I walked over to max and put a hand on his shoulder as I stomped on the small device, destroying it. "Come walk with me max, I want to talk to you." I walked to the cave entrance and waited for him to follow.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Max obeyed Enir's orders and met him at the entrance of the cave,tears in his eyes and a sad expression on his face. He was truly sorry for hiding such a thing from the others and wished he had told them sooner.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I heard max talkign with Fleck and what he said I shook mine head how couldn't I remenber that I stood up and headed slowly to the Elk and sitted near Cain before aanything I said "I'm not hungry..." I stared at the Elk and said "okay I can't resist the temptation..." I sliced with mine claw a chunk and ate it all so quicklly man I was hungry
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Just to let you all know......Iam going to be gone for about 2-3 weeks after tonight so.....ya....Iam going to miss you guys!!!! *hugs you all*

Once he got to me I said with a small smile on my face. I placed my paws on his shoulders, "Look.....I understand your hesitance to tell us the truth, but you don't have to leave us, I trust you, you took a shot from me when you could have just let it end there and gone back." "I trust you and you have my vote if you want to stay, and I haven't had any reason to make you leave." "Plus, iam the alpha here, and I say that if they want to make a big thing out of it we will cast a vote."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Max smiled "Im going to stay then." he said plainly not knowing if Flatline and Thundros will ever trust him again. "i'll go talk to Flatline and Thundros,see if i can get them to trust me again." he said walking back inside the cave.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

This is a rare occasion were I have a chance to message you guys. HI!!!!

I put a paw on his shoulder and said, "Ill go with you just in case." We both then walked to Fleck and Thundro.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Thank you." he said. walking back into the cave, with his head bowed slightly so he would not make direct eye contact with either Flatline or Thundros. He knew that there was a chance that they would never trust him again,but he had to try.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck bowed her head. the alpha wass righht. but after losing an antire litter to someone she trusted, it would be hard for heer too regain trust in max.

thundro lowered his bow but still growled at max, saying "if you betray us it'll be the last thingg you do."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He looked at Thundros. "I understand,but i will not betray your trust again,you have every right to be angry with me." Max said. "You don't have to trust me,and i will not ask you to either." he said,sitting across from Fleck and Thundros.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over at Fleck and Thundro and said calmly, "Iam not going to force you to trust him either but lets at least not have all this growling and glaring, this is a chance for him to start over,a clean slate, so lets at least give him a chance, Alright?"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Max sat across from Fleck and Thundros, still feeling guilty for not telling them sooner. He knew that he had put them all in danger and that they would most likely have to find another place to hide because the people who were looking for the others would go to the last location the chip had transmitted.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sat down beside max and tried to chear him up.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I ate a few more of the meal and said to Kohaku "I'll go check out What happened to get Fleck so angry..." I sat across Enir and Max And said "so he jsut told about the chip right now?" I shook mine head "I tough he had removed it already or told you guys to do it so..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"He was unsure of how we would all react if he told us, it is not his fault." I patted max on the back.