test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: test subjects

Post by Enir »

"Alright, but your a fool for coming back, if they catch us both your pups will be without a father." I wasn't trying to insult him but rather, point out to him the danger of his choice. And I had to admit, I was thankful for the help. We slowly made our way up to Kohaku and Fleck.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I took the pup from the were tiger when Ledrif and I got to Fleck and her pups. "Humans find us again?" Fleck nodded and I hissed, unintentionally scaring both the kids. I purred to sloth the one in my arms, and calmed the other as well. "Where's Enir and your mate?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

no sooner had kohaku asked where enir and thundro were did thhey appear. righht on cue.

fleck said, " ok we need too get gooing now, max will haave to catchh up, the pups are in great danger. now lets go!"

with that said fleck picked furya back up and began to lead the group north again.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I was a little behind of Kohaku and fleck then I said "Enir is weak and Max still there" I saw Enir he was seriously injured "I'll stay and hold then off so you all can get away I have the advantage that they think i'm still one of them..." I said and waited to see Kohaku and fleck opinion...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"But what if you get hurt?" I walked up to him and hugged him. "What am I to do?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Now your being silly, Iam not hurt....just tired and hungry." I then looked down and frowned, "Which is the whole reason this happened, there wasn't any food left from the hunters catch so I went out to hunt., this is all my fault." I then looked up resentfully, "But now is not the time, we must ALL get going."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I huged her back and said to Enir "ok.... ok... an simple answer like NO you can't go back! could do it y'know?" I looked to Enir he was a determined guy so I wasn't going to argue with him I looked down and said to Kohaku in a smooth tone "hey don't worry i'm not going to do anything stupid..."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

hey guys,im back. can someone catch me up on whats going on?
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(enir went off hunting and got captured. flecks mate thundro rescued him. the humans know where the pack is and they're running away again)
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Promise me you wont leave?" I looked into his eyes. "Ever?" My eyes were softening, changing to a lighter soft green.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

I stood next to Fleck. "Would you like me to distract the hunters and lead them in another direction so they do not find us?" i asked looking over my shoulder "I won't let them get near any of us.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"I won't leave you... I promise..." I said as soft as mine werewolf voice could do and after a while I said "c'mon we got to go or else we are going back to the dark days..."
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck shook her head at max's offer. they'd need all the protection for the pups they could get. it was bad enough having ledrif distract them.

thundro came up to max and said, "max with little ones amongst us we need every able body we can get to protect them."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

OOC:i am going back to third person format.

Max looked at him and smiled. "I understand,i was just making a suggestion,i will stay and help protect the little ones." he said with a smile on his face.

Max sat right where he was and scratched between his ears,he was keeping a secret from the others and he really felt bad about it, he thought that once they found out that he used to work for the very people they all were running from,they would probably exile him and he did not want that.

The people the others had escaped from had experimented on him,they injected him with a werewolfs blood causing him to become one,he had the experiment number on his shoulder.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I hate to be rude ....but...... GET MOVING, or we are all doomed." I tried to continue forward by myself but only got a few steps before I felt tired.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Max stood up and walked slightly ahead of the others with a sad expression on his face. He was trying his best not to let the others know exactly what was bothering him.

He stopped in a small clearing lit by the light of the moon above,he sat behind a rock and rested his head on it,his paws resting on his knees.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I noticed that Max was sitting by himself and I decided to go talk to him. "Hey max...how are you?" "I never really got the chance but, I wanted to thank you for taking that shotgun blast for me back there" I sat down beside him and Held out a paw. "And for that I owe you greatly, it's not often someone you hardly know, saves your life just for the sake of doing it." I smiled at him and then said," And I just wanted to say thanks and to tell you that if there is anything you need or want to talk about Iam here for you.....Thank you" I stood up slowly and bowed my head to him, showing my respect for his actions, and then started to stumble away slowly.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

as fleck reached the top of th hill she could see a valley below. damn. it was the valley of the vampires! but they had humans trailing theem and if they didnt go through it the humanns would capture them all again and the cubs might be killed. but thhen again thhey goo through it and the vampires could find them. fleck hesitated momentarily before making a desision.

fleck turned aroundd to adress the group, "EVERYONE LISTEN UP! im afraid we have no choice but to go through the valley of the vampires. i want me and kohaku sorrounded by the strongest memers of thhe pack at all times. thundro will lead withh his bow and arrows. if anyone has a gun i want them trailing us, but not too far behind, in order to help protect us. this is going too be dangerous but we need to go through in order to lose the humans. now lets move out!"

with that said thndro moved to the head of the group and the weretigers assigned themselves to walking at kohakus and flecks sides. then thundro led them down into the valley
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"hmm Vampire valley uh?" I was worried about Kohaku even with those strong guys around her I still felt something bad would happen I could feel death all around us as we entered the valley I felt like we were beeing watched even I knowing I could kick the a** of Vampires as I am an Werewolf that palce was creeping me out and they don't even gave mine shotgun back I sighed and folowed the group
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Put me in the middle of the group? I aint a kid, nor a weak little kitten. I've killed blood suckers before! They aint that much of a challenge, Im a full blooded snow leopard/human shapeshifter." I mumbled to myself.

I shifted into my hybrid form, moving my shoulders and joints for a fight if any.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck heard kohakus muttering and said, "i know ur strong, stronger than me for that matter, but please remember that we're carrying newborn pups and thats why i put us in the middle of the group. the protection is for them, not us."

with that said fleck continued following her mate
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Me and max brought up the rear, Max had the shotgun and I was trying my best to keep up with the others.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I huffed a hiss/growl mix and continued along side Fleck.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC:FOOGGYYY!!! lol if someone doesn't agree with that say it I can always edit mine posts :D

After a while walking I didn't quite knew if was mine vision getting blured or if it was a Fog I poked the guy on mine side and asked "hey it's only me or it's getting foggy?" He answered after yawning "yeah it's gettign a little but what's the matter scared?" I negatively shaked mine head "no it's jsut that if this get too much foggy we won't be able to moove forward" The guy laughed a little "you are scared" I didn't said anything just looked back forward like nothing had happened...
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleckk heard kohaaku's hiss. it made her angry. but for Furya's sake she let it go. kohaku was acting like a cub rather than being considerate of the pup she was carrying. suddenly both pups stared whimpering. it was feeding time.

fleck rested furya on the ground and took jalgan from kohaku. soon she had the pups positioned and feeding. then she took the oppurtunity to speak.

"its feeding time for the pups, now is when we'll be most vulnerable. i want me and the kids surrounded until feeding is over. enir, when thhey're done feeding i want you to take jalgan and ill carry furya." fleck said.

as soon as she said it thundro notched an arrow in his bow and stood at ready, and thhe weretigers took the sides facing away from fleck.