Gestalt-Form Breasts: Should Females Have Them or Not (Poll)

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

What do you think females werewolves should have on their chests when in gestalt form?

No breasts at all. Their chests should look like those of males, except maybe less broad.
11%
Very small, non-bouncy breasts like those of a female gymnast, completely covered in fur.
25%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
20%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
18%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
11%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
7%
Breasts should be as large as in human form, fur-covered and bouncy.
3%
Breasts should be as large as we can get away with, bouncy, and fur-covered.
1%
Breasts should be as large as we can get away with, bouncy, and with sparse fur that hints at the existence of nipples.
4%

Total votes: 91

Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

SnowWalker wrote:argh. In my own humble opinion, I feel there should be no breasts. And hey, I'm talking as a female who has plenty of them in human form!

And if you give me questions of mass and space and whatnot, I will retort with this:

We're talking about people who turn into wolves, if that doesn't break all sorts of physical laws in and of itself, then... :P ~

~Snowy *the very angered by the thought of breasts on werewolves.

DITTO!

And as far as that Goldenwolf/Natasha picture goes, I think it's beautiful. However, look at it again, without looking at the breasts. Cover the part of your computer screen that has breasts. Can you still tell it's a female? Absolutely.

As a female, I am opposed the idea of werewolves having breasts.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Also, look at this picture. This wolf doesn't actually have defined breasts. Her chest is rounded, which hints at the fact that she is female. Also, she has lots of curves, which let you know she's female. I think something like this maybe could work.

http://www.goldenwolfen.com/archive/Ske ... goldie.jpg

Though, I'd still prefer nothing at all.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Excelsia wrote: Cover the part of your computer screen that has breasts. Can you still tell it's a female? Absolutely.
Not really, at least, not with the knowledge already of it being a female. One could easily mistake the female for a thin, femine guy... :P
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Aki wrote: Not really, at least, not with the knowledge already of it being a female. One could easily mistake the female for a thin, femine guy... :P
I, for one, find it easy to tell.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:
And as far as that Goldenwolf/Natasha picture goes, I think it's beautiful. However, look at it again, without looking at the breasts. Cover the part of your computer screen that has breasts. Can you still tell it's a female? Absolutely.
well, yes...it still has the feminine shape.

Now answer this. Wolves don't have a feminine shape like a human. How can you tell if a werewolf in wolf form is female or not?

Only way I could think of is placing a pink bow on its head. :roll:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Figarou- I think the female looks starved or something, her tummy is much too skinny especially when the male is much bigger and buff then hers. As I said, Males may and probaly are going to big stronger, but not excessively, just a more masculine shape but not super uber more buff.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Well, if you look at just heads, they look different, and you can assume the one is female, but maybe it's a young male.... Like The Last Supper, there's a lot of argument about "Who is this? John (I think) or Mary Magdalene?". I opt for the rounded chest like in GoldenWolf's drawing. They are still part human. I won't be outraged or anything if they don't have anything, but like I said, I lean more toward the side of having something (rounded chest like in the pic or actual little breasts).

And Fig: That female werewolf looks so anarexic!! I'm not really fond of that look :lol:
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:Figarou- I think the female looks starved or something, her tummy is much too skinny especially when the male is much bigger and buff then hers. As I said, Males may and probaly are going to big stronger, but not excessively, just a more masculine shape but not super uber more buff.

Starved? to skinny? Looks fine to me.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Figarou wrote: Now answer this. Wolves don't have a feminine shape like a human. How can you tell if a werewolf in wolf form is female or not?

You're right. There are very few differences between male and female wolves.

(What was your point?)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Black Shuck wrote:
And Fig: That female werewolf looks so anarexic!! I'm not really fond of that look :lol:

You mean suffering from anorexia? Good grief she is a werewolf!! She knows she needs to eat in order to survive. :P
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Figarou wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:Figarou- I think the female looks starved or something, her tummy is much too skinny especially when the male is much bigger and buff then hers. As I said, Males may and probaly are going to big stronger, but not excessively, just a more masculine shape but not super uber more buff.
Starved? to skinny? Looks fine to me.
Not to me, that tummy looks unreasonably skinny. It takes a certain technique of squishing one's belly, or being starved, to get a very small look, which I beleive a few females still pratice today. The record I beleive is 14 inches all the way around (imagine that!), but I beleive it's unhealthy, I need to find some information of that. I think she's skinny, and as I said the male is also unreasonably buffer.

Yet otherwise I'm critiqueing how I think a real werewolf would look like, those are great sculptures that I'd myself LOVE to have.
:D
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Small if they're there- i draw them in as just another lump of flesh covered by fur.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:
Figarou wrote: Now answer this. Wolves don't have a feminine shape like a human. How can you tell if a werewolf in wolf form is female or not?

(What was your point?)
My point was to see if you can spot the gender in the wolves. You can't. Especially from a distance. The male is somewhat larger when full grown. But its still hard to tell just by looking at the shape of the wolf.

Okay, answer this now. If a human female with large breasts goes to wolf form, what will happen to the breasts? Do they shrivel down to nothing? Move to the belly area?
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

They would probably flatten and dissapear somewhat and then merge with the other sets that gradually appearwhile transforming.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Figarou wrote:
Excelsia wrote:

(What was your point?)
My point was to see if you can spot the gender in the wolves. You can't. Especially from a distance. The male is somewhat larger when full grown. But its still hard to tell just by looking at the shape of the wolf.

Okay, answer this now. If a human female with large breasts goes to wolf form, what will happen to the breasts? Do they shrivel down to nothing? Move to the belly area?
IMO, shrivel down to nothing, or just 'deflate'. If you're trying to think of this from some sort of scientific or logical standpoint, I applaud your effort, but honestly, when you get to a certain point you just have to 'fudge' and make things work, while knowing full well that it could never actually happen that way in real life.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:
IMO, shrivel down to nothing, or just 'deflate'. If you're trying to think of this from some sort of scientific or logical standpoint, I applaud your effort, but honestly, when you get to a certain point you just have to 'fudge' and make things work, while knowing full well that it could never actually happen that way in real life.
yup...thats why I asked where would the milk go if they shrival down to nothing. Or 'deflate.' Now imagine the wolf returning to human form. Them boobies will start to 'inflate.' Wouldn't that be an odd TF scene?
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Figarou wrote:
Excelsia wrote:
yup...thats why I asked where would the milk go if they shrival down to nothing. Or 'deflate.' Now imagine the wolf returning to human form. Them boobies will start to 'inflate.' Wouldn't that be an odd TF scene?
Yep. But, if we're gonna have really tiny boobs anyway, they would have to inflate as well. There's not gonna be a massive amount of difference b/w inflating no boobs and inflating tiny boobs.

(I probably won't be replying to anything else for a couple of hours. I have a final tomorrow.)
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Probally move around somewhere on the body, it is fat, if I'm correct, and probally can do that. Breats are unneeded on the chest area on a wolf anyway, they would get in the way as running, the barrel chest is made just for that purpose on all fours. Also some of the fat on the breasts may be used as energy in transformation, such as alot of other fat. Body Builders or people who are really skinny lose their breast fat and have no boobs, and have been told to be the first things to go when you deit, though thats not always necessarily correct.
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

The milk would get reabsorbed into the body's fluid stream (yeah! Vitamin and mineral mainline!).

The breast is mostly composed of adipose material — it's fat pads, basically. The mammary glands aren't that big and are located just below the skin surface. The fat in big breasts would also be absorbed and re-distributed and/or metabolized, skin cells redistributed elsewhere.

So I'd say big breasts would just be absorbed and redistributed by the shift. They'd appear to shrink as this happened.
ImageImageImageImage
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

vrikasatma wrote:The milk would get reabsorbed into the body's fluid stream (yeah! Vitamin and mineral mainline!).

The breast is mostly composed of adipose material — it's fat pads, basically. The mammary glands aren't that big and are located just below the skin surface. The fat in big breasts would also be absorbed and re-distributed and/or metabolized, skin cells redistributed elsewhere.

So I'd say big breasts would just be absorbed and redistributed by the shift. They'd appear to shrink as this happened.

well, makes sence when the breasts shrink. But what about returning to human form? explain the 'inflate' part. :wink:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

o
O

tadaaa! :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:.
o
O

WHOA!! Do it again!! :lol:
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

lol! Okay I got it! :lol: The fat that was redistributed is re-redistributed back into the breast region, but...the breasts are a little bit smaller perhaps? They grow back to normal with a few donuts lck hehe And if you don't eat yer donuts, your breasts will eventually disappear giving you the no-boobs chest. Ta daa! :lol: I like Shadowblaze's though :D
Last edited by Black Shuck on Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

The milk would get reabsorbed into the body's fluid stream (yeah! Vitamin and mineral mainline!).
From what I know of the milk is only produced when pregnat and with a suckling child. Even though I don't know where the glands go.
well, makes sence when the breasts shrink. But what about returning to human form? explain the 'inflate' part.
If the fat moves to a different part of the body maybe it can find it's way back to the chest.
:?
Figarou wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:.
o
O

WHOA!! Do it again!! :lol:
:o :lol:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I'm not going to do my improved version *resists using the font size button for obvious reasons*