Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

just out of boardom

Post by Anubis »

explosives are fun. :P

I WAS BOARD!!!!!! SO SUE ME!!!
THE GAME

My Armory
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Re: just out of boardom

Post by outwarddoodles »

wolf marine wrote:explosives are fun. :P

Plywood or Oak?
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

wolf marine wrote:just out of boardom
Are you enjoying being a boar?

As for explosives: they're cool for a while, then they blow.

-- Vilkacis
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

I thought it was fun when my dad and I were setting off illegal fireworks infront of the house with my mom watching. The best one was the one that rocketed into the air above our neighbor's house and went off this really loud pop! My mom didn't find it amusing :lol:
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Black Shuck wrote:I thought it was fun when my dad and I were setting off illegal fireworks infront of the house with my mom watching. The best one was the one that rocketed into the air above our neighbor's house and went off this really loud pop! My mom didn't find it amusing :lol:
Illegal fireworks displays are cool to a point. At my father's place, for example, everybody in the neighborhood sets them off at the beach, but their not much more than firecrackers.

This year, however, somebody set off fireworks in the parking lot of the apartment complex I'm in, and I'm not exaggerating; these things lit up my whole room. Seriously, they were the kind of fireworks you'd expect to see live on TV while the Boston Pops Symphony Orchestra are playing Stars and Stripes Forever. And both the police station and the fire station are just a fifteen-minute walk away from here -- did they really think nobody would notice those?
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Dang! Ours weren't nearly that flashy. That one was only one that did anything cool. It wasn't that big of a flash either. I'll agree they're cool to a certain extent. We picked out the safest place to play with them and had a big bucket of water on hand (we live on a street corner so we have the whole intersection). It wasn't nearly as bad as a few years back when this guy that lived with me and mom was shooting bottle rockets (which are illegal here, don't know what other states they're illegal in) into the neighbors tree. That was dumb. Doing it on purpose makes you into an a**. An accident makes you look like an a** :lol:
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

I like some stuff to play with but I'm a big wuss, my brothers play Beitnam while I sit back with my little Sparklers and Pop its, sometimes I'll launch a bottle rocket. Yet I love to see those little tank thinks.
I'm a big wuss.
:D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
THE GAME

My Armory
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

wolf marine wrote:PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
I, for one, haven't made fun of your spelling yet, nor do I intend to.

But I know from experience that the only way to get people to stop making fun of other people's spelling mistakes in internet forums is to not make spelling mistakes anymore.

(Also, when you make a spelling mistake that changes the meaning of what you intended to say, that's considered funnier.)
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Then check your spelling before you post?

Anyway I'm a bit of a pyromainiac, I have both unexploded fireworks, and the materials to make more. Not to mention a whole bunch of other neat things needed to make fire.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

PLEASE STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You said please but uppercase letters often symbol yelling, and quite frankly it ain't polite to yell.

It was just a Pun, and as you may now, I just like puns, I don't reguraly make fun of anyone's spelling, I have bad spelling myself time to time.
But I know from experience that the only way to get people to stop making fun of other people's spelling mistakes in internet forums is to not make spelling mistakes anymore.
Not really, they always happen.What I dislike is sentences that clearly show the person didn't read over it or take time. suhc as setnences leik tihs thta can be easiyl fxed or just shows theri lack of care. Which often inculd no puncuation and no capalization, more proof people can post what ever they want, while I love quality to my posts. Not all of them do, but I hope alot of them do.

Theres no reason to be paranoid about mistakes either. As I've said I dislike 'lazy typing' or one that seems careless so I ask people to make them as correct as they can be, they don't have to read over it and make sure its absolutly perfect, I don't stress over spelling (though I'll comment when its a Pun.) nor the mentioned perfectionism. Somehow I got dubbed the Grammar queen (when I'm truly not.) and now it's making me paranoid if I mess up, when I perfectly do in every post.

You can't stop mistakes all together.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Doodle, I didn't actually mean that he had to spell perfectly all the time of be made fun of. What I meant was that regular and frequent mistakes do often lead to being teased, and the only way to stop the teasing is to be more careful when typing. Occasional errors are excusable, though after re-reading my post, I can see that it certainly does sound like I think he needs to be a Spelling Nazi.

But as far as explosives go, HELL YEAH! I love when stuff blows up!
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Re: just out of boardom

Post by Searif »

wolf marine wrote:explosives are fun. :P

boredem, :D SPELL! :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

*cuation some thing perverted*

[spoiler]WHAT !!you think that i would write some thing like that!!!! for shame, for shame. you sicko![/spoiler]

:P
P.S. [spoiler]BURN!!!!![/spoiler]
THE GAME

My Armory