The place for anything at all...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Ok, this is scary

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

And thus you become the only member who experienced an actual werewolf sighting! Congrats!!! *gives a funny hat*
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

I rule. :wink:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Oh...that was me. Sorry I scared you and your pooch. :wacko:

:jester2:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Pooch? Itsa labrador! And labs rule! :D
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

:o

Cool. 8)

Would have made me run like f*** though. :lol:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Because its private property? :P
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

know what i also had a werewolf sighting i was camping with the prests in my ward (i'm LDS or some call us mormons) and i had to go to the bush :wink: in the middle of the night and on the way there across the river i saw a werewolf tall grey and white a little brown on its face. the second i flashed my flash light over to it ran off. i wanted to go after it but the river was in the way. :( i haven't told any one, cause who would belive me!?

man, i wished that i had a camera then! :cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :cry:
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

You wanted to go after it? :lol:

"HEEEEEEEY!!! Don't goooo!! Please bite meeee!!!"
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Anubis wrote:know what i also had a werewolf sighting i was camping with the prests in my ward (i'm LDS or some call us mormons) and i had to go to the bush :wink: in the middle of the night and on the way there across the river i saw i saw a werewolf tall grey and white a little brown on its face. the second i flashed my flash light over to it ran off. i wanted to go after it but the river was in the way. :( i haven't told any one, cause who would belive me!?

man, i wished that i had a camera then! :cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :cry:

Oh..you had a camera? Why didn't you saw so! I could've stop and did a few poses. :wacko:

*flexes muscles*

:jester2:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Maybe you could have give him the finger? :lol:

Hehe...

"Believe it or not, I just saw a werewolf"
"What did it do?"
"He gave me the finger"

:jester:
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Well, I thought I had a werewolf sighting.

In the sixth grade(where I just became to be into weres) there was a camping trip. Well, there was two houses, one for the boys and one for the girls. One night, we ordered pizza and we had to go down the hill, over a bridge to give it to the boys. Me and another girl went and safely gave them three pizzas and a bottle of soda. On the way back, we heard sounds in the woods. The other girl was all scared and standing behind me. My 11 year old mind was all like "COOL! What if it is a werewolf!? That would be awesome!" So I was all like, "Lets check it out!" and walked to the bushes and something black came out. No it wasn't a werewolf.....in was a skunk! Needless to say, we was running up the hill. :lol:

That girl couldn't stop teasing me and was telling everyone that I was skunked and people didn't want to be near me for the reast of the trip. :(
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Awww, poor Hamster :( I was on a 4-H camping trip and one of the boys said he was going to scare people after they went to sleep. I woke up and it was early morning and I heard the grass and twigs crunching somewhere outside my tent. I was scared, and then I thought "Oh, it's just that guy trying to scare me". I unzipped my tent as quietly as I could and poked my head out, ready to tell him "nice try, I could hear you" and to my surprise it was a herd of deer! I sat there and watched them until they went away.
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Well that's interesting. I've never come across any werewolves, but there are plenty of coyotes out here. They like to howl around 2:00 in the morning. Sometimes I howl too, and we have a sort of conversation. It's really cool.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Coyotes are cool. I wish I still lived in Texas. Coyotes, armadillos, roadrunners, and rabbits are all over the rural areas. Here in New Mexico, we have three times more rabbits, but fewer coyotes.
:(
I previously thought there were none here, but last week I was hiking near some petroglyphs (old indian paintings on large rocks) and came across a dead rabbit that had been half eaten. Teeth marks like that only come from wild canines. A rattlesnake would have eaten it whole, so I rule that out right away.

I know what you're thinking. Awww poor rabbit! That's what I thought before I got close. Those things can be pritty nasty when half eaten and half decomposed.
:sickpup:

My only supernatural sighting involves aliens from outer space, but I'll leave that for another forum. (Unless you guys REALLY wanna know. ^_^)
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Heheheh... supernatural sightings? I think the only ones I've experianced are spirits of a sort. I would have loved to have a werewolf sighting.
Boo
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Morkulv wrote:Because its private property? :P
You're no fun. :wink:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Wolfhanyou wrote:Heheheh... supernatural sightings? I think the only ones I've experianced are spirits of a sort. I would have loved to have a werewolf sighting.
Come and visit me in the Netherlands then. :D
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I don't think I'd call it a 'werewolf sighting', the shadow could of been made out of anything, and the howling could of just came from a dog that had sounded much like a wolf, or depending on where you live posibly a coyote. The fact that there was a full moon doesn't mean nothin'.

Otherwise it was a full moon last night, and I was working on a werewolf picture. :D

I do get scared and have experainced things that may be questionable, but I always point out what it could of really be before putting in other types of reasons for things as such. I would agree though that my skeptism is probaly starting to hurt me, for I can't beleive in things I'd like to, such as werewolves being real.
:|
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

there is such thing as real lycanthropy, not not when you chang into a an awsome powerful beast. but this one guy on t.v. I remember for some reason just acted like a savage animal every full moon, and he hurt abunch of people, when the cops tried to put him into custody it took 5 to 6 of them just to strain him down, and when they put him in a cell with no bars, just a metal door with a small hole the top, the guy stuck his head and arm in there and got stuck, the cops werew amazed on how the guy managed to get his head and arm in the small hole. It took them a while to get him out, then they realize that he needed an excorsist peformed, when the priest were blessing him he started acting like a wild animal, his fingers started to clawes up and was biting his hands and howling, they said the way he had his hand like an animal was common for a person to do.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image