In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: In the name of....

Post by Thunderclaw »

"It still may not necessarily be dragons. It could be anything that could pose a threat to an army. Whilst dragons could easily dwell in a mountainous passage like that, it could just as easily be a much more dangerous thing, or things."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"okay stop it there is no reason to satand wondering about it here if there is trully somethng there we will deal with it and that's it okay? we will deal with anything that lurks there and think about eveything for while...there is no need to rush they may be after our heads but they wont know we are there right?" I tough for a whle and then something crossed mine mind "it could... be a trap... maybe this map is fake and it's trying to lure us there where more then one army is... ughh... this make no sense at all.... well as I said before let's just go and deal with it there! everyone agree?"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I turned to other wolf and said"Yes, it is true that I can speak with the scaled ones but wither or not they listen is another matter." My eyes had cleared enough to see the map better and looked at the spot they were talking about. "Ooooo... that spot, I have heard many tales and legends about that area and what lives there." I ran back into the castle and came out with my coin pouch. "I have a book in here that may explain in more detail about that area."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I examined the map, quirking an eyebrow. I then looked towards the mage, feeling my eyebrow raise even more at the book he had in his hand.

"Okay, how is this going to help us?"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I finished pulling the book out of my coin pouch and started to turn the pages. The book was written in an ancient language, so it took a little to translate the text so I could find the right chapter. Stopping the page suddenly I smiled and remarked, "AHAAAA!!!! Here it is, according to the legend there is a small glade hidden within the mountains that is inhabited by the original elves, the first ones of there race, and that it is guarded by them fiercely."

I then turned a page or two and then read on,"They are known to be amazing archers and vary silent hunters, but according to the text, the path to there domain is also guarded by the creatures around it's outskirts." I then turned a few more pages, then frowned,"......and sadly the elemental and the dark knight were both right, the entire area is said to be filled with mountain trolls, and there has been a report or two of 2 different dragon nests in the mountains as well." "Well.....at least now we have an idea of why the army's arn't going in there." I shoved the book back into the tiny pouch were it somehow fit inside without even touching the edge of the pouch.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"ooohh... greaaatt..." hearing that brought me so down that I almost felt in the center of the arth "sooo yeah what the hell are we going to do now? I mean dragons, trolls,a bunch of Mortal elves that just reaaallly great!" I took a few momments to calm down sighed and said "okay well.... what about we jsut chill here a little they will probably take a while to notice one army has been destroyed!"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"They might, or they might notice very quickly, meaning we can choose whether to run, hide, attack, or sit here and hope for the best."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I think we should move out and at least take a different refuge for we are but sitting ducks out here on the slopes."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded my head in agreement, scanning the area around us.

"I agree, we'd best get out of the open, and fast."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked around at everyone else just standing there and said,"WELL?? ARE we going to this mountain area or not?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"AT the very least, we've got to move. Now. So I'm going to get going - feel free to stay there and run into more hassle." I began to walk with no real destination in mind, and hoping that by sarting to walk the others would get the hint.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well if the good lady knight here is willing I think we will head to the mountain area, a place like that should hold untold amounts of ancient knowledge." I was hoping that the elemental would join us as I started to head off slowly in the direction of the mountain on the map.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"okay seems like enywhere we go we are in trouble so yeah screw it let's go to those mountains" I said and looked at the mage for a sec "meh I'm not walking you guys can I'm kinda tired" I summoned mine dragon hoped on and asked "anyone intrested in a ride?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"As much as I'd find it interesting to ride a dragon, I haven't to date. The idea appeals to me. Sure, I'll have a ride!"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

"Being as I am, I can't physicaly ride a dragon. Fortunately, I have a better means to fly." At this I took out my book and searched for the right passage. Skimming over the forgotten words, I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together. Muttering, I felt the arcane magic flowing through me as my aura briefly flashed. The energy began to focus and intensify on my back as it started to heat up. I swift pain spread along with the new, unfamilar muscles grew and grew. A minute later, the pain and heat faded and I turned my head to see the end result. Two chestnut colored wings now sprouted from my back, big and strong enough to carry all of my large mass. I turned back to the group, now as a perfectly healthy pegataur and said, "I'm ready now!"
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at the wolf on his dragon and then the interesting features of the pegataur. I smiled a little and then said,"No thank you, I have my own way of transport and I find it quite fun and it forces me to exercise my powers." With that I said a few words in elvish and a small ring of golden flames circled me and the knight. Then the circle we stood on began to lift up into the air, carrying the knight, her horse, and me into the air. I then said a few more words and a clear mirror like square formed directly under our ring of earth."There, that should keep anyone from below from seeing us."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I stayed silent and grinned, signing a summoning jutsu and leapt high as a large siberian black with white stripes appeared underneath me, i landed softly on his back. "Ive got a ride, dont fret." i laughed and the tiger shook his head and snorted.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Mounting up on Ledrif's dragon, I looked at the array of transport methods around.
"Well, my most flashy method of transportation requires a storm, and whilst my other methods can move equally as fast...I've always wanted to ride a dragon. So, anyways, we'd better get moving."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"oaky since everyone is ready let's get going...." I mentally said the dragon to take us to the mountains and mentalized a map with where we are and the destination he turned he's head to see teh second passanger and asked me mentally "who's he?" I grinned "a friend now let's go..." the dragon lifted in the air and started to fly the direction I told him I looked at cain since she's the only one who's going by earth "here catch this!" I throwed the map to her "hope you get there the same way I left you here!" I chukled and said to the elemental "soo.... hang on!"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Before following the others I turned the Dark Knight and said,"I can provide another pad for you and your tigress to ride on if you wish it?" I smiled a little at the fact that everyone for the most part was alright and that I was getting to openly practice my skills which were in need of work.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I smiled politely back, and shook my head. "She needs the run, shes been locked up for a long while." I patted her back and told everybody we should get moving. She moved fast, easily manuvering from ledge to ledge, rock to rock, and boulder to boulder.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"great well? are you alright back there?" I asked smiling to the Elemental on the dragon We landed after a few hours of fast flying and I jumped off I was in the entrace of the woods I looked around the sun was almost gone leaving an twillight "hope they get here safe..." I heard a crack and looked at the place the sound came from an small guy with long ears came out running and screaming "OH DEAR GODS HELP ME!!" then alot of arrwos came after him "DAMM!!! THIS ISN't MINE LUCKY DAY!!" I got out the sword and pointed to the woods the dragon aimed that direction and I yelled "FIRE!" he let out an burst of flame burning lots of trees and revealing some elves in dark clothes now hidding with their cloaks and some burning, running around the small man with green clothes and long ears runned and hided behind me "HELP PLEASE!" I nodded "great more fighting ready?" I yelled to the elemental...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

My tigress moved fast, leaping high above and over Ledrif and the guy. I stood and jumped off of her and slid my blades out, standing tall an silently in the way of the elves. "Enough." i hissed.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

The flight over was calm and soothing, but as we approached I noticed that a fire had already started and I felt a tinge of pain, "O great,a fight already." I mumbled to my self. As soon as I was close enough to the ground I lept off the pad and cast a charm on my spear, then jabbed the end into the ground, drawing out water and dousing the flames and saving the trees. Then I spoke loud and calmly, "do not harm the tree's, they are sacred to the elves and they will defend them viciously."
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

I landed right after the mage and, not being able hold the magic any longer, I let my wings fade into mist. I studied the surronding area and the damage done to the forest's trees. Seeing the anger on the elves' faces made me bring out my bow to combat their's. "What happened here?"
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010