Armergaden wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Danelli said, "Man what the hell happened?My apartment is toast.I tried to reach the power company but nobody answered." Danelli paced back and fourth as he noticed that the only ones that were alive were the Lycans. He noticed the army barracks truck in the town and asked for some help with the ammo. He said, "No doubt there will be some nice weapons in there right?" He walked towards the truck hoping one of the werewolves would help him. Danelli paused and said, "oh...the store in town has a couple cans of food left."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"What happened is that a bunch of Terrorists, the Syga, set off a bomb that killed all the humans around here, and around whoever knows else. It could be very well the whole damn planet," Kasai said.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"but we think that some sirvived in a bunker but first we getting the sons of bitches!!" said scott as he loads his shot gun.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"I Think we should check that truck.", said Danelli. There might be some nice weapons in it. There could be a m-16 in there. Danelli walked over to the truck and opened the door. A body fell out and the truck smelled like blood. Danelli said, "I think i'm going to loose my lunch." He reached in and pulled out a m-p5 sub machine gun. He looked at the other two werewolves and asked them to check the back. He jumped out and walked towards the store.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Mia watched all of this was only the kind of expression a child would wear. Than doubled over with nausia at the smell of rotting flesh and blood. "Oh god."
Boo
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"I think there is some food in the Kwik E Mart up the road, We'll need a can opener though.",said Danelli. He armed the MP-5 and walked towards the store. He hoped the other werewolves would come as he had no clue what was ahead of him. The road was dusty and dry. People's bodies were covering the streets. Danelli knew he had only changed into a werewolf once and that was his first transformation. A car was up the street playing Saudi music. He ran over to it and looked in the window and saw a RPG Launcher. A man was inside the shop saying somthing in Saudi Arabian. Danelli didn't want to alert the Saudis because they most likely were carrying weapons that could kill him. Even though he was a werewolf they could shoot him with a shotgun at close range and kill him. They were saying somthing to a man inside and cursing. They screamed and shot the man. The gun was high pitched so it was most likely a M-16. He used hand signals hoping a werewolf would see him and come over.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Kasai sighed. "Better than one rabbit I geuss," he muttered. Instead of coming over however, he dropped to his stomach and moved closer before pulling up into a crouch, and firing his M-16 at the Saudi man inside. The glaswindow of the Kwik E Mart shattered sastifyingly and the Saudi who had shot the man he had been cursing at fell, a rather large hole blow in his hand.

He quickly targeted the next to neutralize him if he too had a weapon, or if he went for his friend's weapon. Or if the first Saudi went to Gestalt or wolf form, which would make some sense. If they were alive, they were Werewolves. At least, if they were this close to the Bunker the Syga had taken over.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Scott takled the saudi werewolf anf threw him hard down to the ground only 17 and he was larger than most males of that are the age of 30.

"listen to me a** wipe if you don't want me to rip out your throat then calm down."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli saw Scott and hollared at him. Danelli's ears were ringing louder than anything. He walked over to Scott and asked what he could do.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hold the son of a b**** we're going to beat some info out of this dumb f***."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli stabbed the man in the shoulder and held him down. The man panicked and began to reach for anything he could reach. He picked up a beer bottle and smashed Danelli in the face. Danelli began to bleed and grabbed the mans wrist and broke it. The man screamed in pain and cursed. He said, "OKAY I SPEAK...Just don't kill me."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"thats much better dip s***, now tell us every thing you know about the syga and your base!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The saudi screamed and a short fat Saudi came out of the back. He said, "You didn't see ma at all amigo." He began to run but Danelli shot him in the back. The man screamed and fell to the ground. He looked back at the Saudi they were holding down. He said, "Alright Dip Stick where's your ID card......You must have one." The man reached into his back pocket and pulled out a card. He gave it to Danelli and Danelli gave it to Scott.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i put the id card it in my pocket. "you still haven't awsered my question, boy your friends are going to pay for killing our human families and friends"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man began to laugh and spit at Danelli and Scott. Danelli punched the man and kicked him. He said, :You useless Saudi Bastard...You killed my friends,family,oh and not to mention my dog. I'm going to tie you to a post and let your flesh rot. Danelli smashed the man in the head with a iron shelf piece. He said, "Scott you can kill him or bring him, whatever you want...just don't let this a** live happily." Danelli walked outside noticing the winds were picking up and the sky was becoming darker.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i cocked my shot gun and stook in in his mouth i'll let you die quick and pianless or slow and very pain ful, tell me why! you killed millions of inocint people?
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Um, guys, why are we assuming these guys are the Syga?" Kasai interjected. "For all we know they're just survivors trying to make their way. I don't think the Syga would be in a market. When they got that nice bunker..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"dude, he just gave me his id card." i punched the terrorist in the face.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"He might just be a wanna be terrorist he has no real proof and why would he be alone?" asked Conner
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"he wasent alone we blew them away when they started firing on us."
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Dosn't mean a thing could be people who want credit that is not theirs!"
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli interrupted saying,"The bastard slashed my face.If he was aa civillian don't you think he would cough up info?" Danelli pulled out his pistol and aimed it at the tires of the Syga car. He blew them and grabbed the weapons. Dusk was approaching and Danelli knew since he was bitten,if there was a full moon it would be a painful night. He said, "Guys kill him or let him live because we gotta hit the road!" Danelli grinned and walked back towards a van he found behind his apartment.
"Let me grab some last minute things from my appartment and we can go"
He walked inside and grabbed a UZI just in case.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"Either that or you just scared the crap out of them and he was acting out of self-perserverance." Mia muttered.
Boo
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli put his gun in a bag with some clothes. He grabbed his clips of ammo and walked outside. THe sky was very dark and cloudy. Danelli knew if even 1 beam of moonlight got through the thick clouds he would transform. He walked down the stairs and got into the van. The keys were still in the ignition so he started the car. The van was noisy and smelled like mold. Danelli was constantly rubbing his eyes noticing they were changing color a bit. He shook his head and drove towards the others.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i fallowed him in the van i notcide that his eyes were bothering him "due are you ok?"
THE GAME

My Armory