Armergaden wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

just jump in when it seem apperopiate to you. i gotta go my sister's turn on the compter and she being well you know
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Mia stopped her eating in time that her fingers didn't get caught between her teeth and looked up at Scott. She shook her head a fraction before finishing the poptart quickly. "Not very much." she said softly. "A couple of scratches. That's about it." Her brown eyes teared up slightly than and she looked away at the ground.
Boo
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Olivia sighed at the mention of what we were before the bombing. Thinking whether or not this was a good or bad thing.

Olivia was happy to see yet another survivor, and very much to her content for another friend, and a girl, she didn't want to be the only wemon being looked at. Olivia smiled as she managed to find a stash of candy, and unwrapped a bar of chocolate, no girl can ever resist. Infact, at that thought, Olivia handed a nice Hersheys to the sobbing girl.

Olivia turned to the others hoping for an answer. 'Geussing that this was a bomb to attack a certain area posibly, then is this the only town destroyed, or did a whole chunk of humans die too?'
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"This couldn't be the only city bombed or we'd of seen planes or something investigating the damages." Said Conner slowly. "So for all we know this could be all that's left."
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Fenrir wrote:"This couldn't be the only city bombed or we'd of seen planes or something investigating the damages." Said Conner slowly. "So for all we know this could be all that's left."
Olivia thought on that for a moment. No one would be crazy enough to build a bomb that destroys everything, but it could just be very true.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Mia took the Hershey with a muttered "Thanks." before biting into it. This time, however, she went a little slower than before. Almost as if she was savoring the piece of junk food. She looked around at the others, listioning in on the conversation with half a mind.

When the word 'bomb' finally made it to her brain, she blurted out, "... So whoever did this are like human-hating terroists?" she asked, blinking slightly in confusion.
Boo
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

When the word 'bomb' finally made it to her brain, she blurted out, "... So whoever did this are like human-hating terroists?" she asked, blinking slightly in confusion.
Kasai nodded. "Yes," he said simply.
"This couldn't be the only city bombed or we'd of seen planes or something investigating the damages." Said Conner slowly. "So for all we know this could be all that's left."
Kasai considered that, running a hand through his dark, almost black, brown hair. "That is possible. Quite possible..." he trailed off as he considering that. He sighed, going back to eating his meal. "Maybe we should find those Terrorists. In addition to revenge, they'll know how best to survive this little apocalypse they've crafted. Unless their master plan was to kill all the humans then starve/dehydrate to death."
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc: Computer should be fixed this Sat...hopefully. And lets pretend my character already told the group her name by now :lol:

Julie sat by the small fire on a slab of broken concrete. This whole situation bothered her very much. "Could it even be possable for every human on the planet to be dead?" she wondered outloud, biting into a warm Hotpocket. Just the other day she heard about the overpopulation problem...would it be possable that changed litearly overnight? Julie looked up at the newcomer, offering a small smile; "Glad to see more survived," she said. Seeing how hungry she was, Julie opened her backpack. Besides another change of clothing in it, the bag was stuffed with food and drink from the store. She tossed the newcomer a small bag of chips. With a sigh, she leaned back, taking another sip of orange juice she had. "Do you have any idea where these terriorists could be then?" she asked.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Silverclaw wrote:"Glad to see more survived," she said. Seeing how hungry she was, Julie opened her backpack. Besides another change of clothing in it, the bag was stuffed with food and drink from the store. She tossed the newcomer a small bag of chips. With a sigh, she leaned back, taking another sip of orange juice she had. "Do you have any idea where these terriorists could be then?" she asked.
She nodded, opening the small bag of chips. "My name's Mia, by the way." she said through a mouthful of the chips. Than tilted her head slightly to the side. "... Maybe underground like Sadam Hussein was when the army found him?" Mia suggested with a weak smile.

((Julie? As in, Julie from the Full Moon Raising thread? Heh. Now I'm tempted to bring in Keanu. :lol: ))
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"know that wouldn't work i was in the subway when it happened the radiation got to them" scott interupted. "but mabey a fall out shelter since the goverment knew mabey the president and other politions went to a fallout shelter. mabey the human race isn't dead yet." scott said hopefuly
THE GAME

My Armory
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Olivia fnally stated what was in her head. 'Who would create something that destroys everyone? Thats plain crazy, if this was to bomb a certain area then the bomb may of just blew up this city, unless somehow something happened. Were there several bombs going off at once?'

Olivia sat down with the others. 'Atleast we arn't alone, and we can have all the food we want.'

((oh crap, I'm not much of an RPGer but I fear this just got me addicted!))
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

but mabey a fall out shelter since the goverment knew mabey the president and other politions went to a fallout shelter
"you mean like the one outside washington DC or the one in Cheyanne Mountain?" Conner said still thinking of others.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"yea that two all we need to do is find the bomb shelters and chyanne moutain."
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Hmm I wish a had a computer." said Conner, "That would be fine by me,"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hey, theres a computer store down the street wont you go and pic one up. no one stopping you"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Kasai got up and opened the driver side door of the Humvee. "The mission log should still have it, I hope," he said, his fingers dancing about the touch screen. "According to this, the terrorists, the 'Syga', are hiding out in the one in Chyanne mountain. They'll know how big the radius was for sure. It'll get us some revenge and keep us from wasting time searching."
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Well let's think here if there was a nuclear explosion there was an EMP so no computers nothing but books, and even if those didn't get chared!" said Conner smaking Scott over the head. "Are you sure your still not drunk?" he asked jokingly
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i growled and unshethed my 2 in" claws i stoped my self in time and shook it off. "watch it bub, i don't like being touched. and kasai's hum-v still works so dose the the computer inside it."
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"I'am not sure how" said Conner, "but it's a lucky thing do you know were cheyanne mountain is? Hmm you are very jumpy person you know that Scott"
Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc: lol, no actually; that was just coincidence :) I was like, 'crap, I need to think up a girl name that doesnt sound to stupid...Werewolf Barbie is out' Same name, two differnt wolfies

Julie leaned over, thinking. "So, these terriorists, are they werewolves then?" 'Yeah, any surving humans are REALLY goin to trust us werewolves know...' she thought to herself with a frown. "A really stupid move, whatever species they were," she muttered. "How far is these mountains anyway?" Julie asked, finishing the last of her meal.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"sounds logical you know all the stigma that we got from the humans, or just a syco path thinks that the world should be in our hands or something."
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

**ooc: whoah, isn't cheyenne mountain in colorado? and you guys are in NY? :o **
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

*ooc Yep going to be a while isn't it*
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

whats ooc mean i've seen a milion of times
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I think it stands for out of conversation.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image