Their diet?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Figarou wrote:
Terastas wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:They'd probably be omnivorius, but... I know chocolate is bad for canines, but appearently onions are poisonous to them. Bad news for some people, considering the billions of places that contain onion. :|

:howl:  :oo NOT THE CHOCOLATE DEBATE AGAIN!!!
Care for an Almond Joy? :D I gots plenty of them!! :lol:
Terastas wrote:*sigh* Okay, in regards to chocolate, onions etc... Keep in mind that a werewolf is only part wolf. A wolf might be intolerant in general, but a werewolf would only be intolerant to large ammounts, sort of the same way humans deal with nicotine and alcohol.
Alcohol? 2 ways the human body deals with alcohol. Passing out so you can't drink any more. And then there is....Image
We never should have let you make that....... :wink:
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:
We never should have let you make that....... :wink:
Heh, there is a phrase that goes....

"Carefull on what you ask for, you just might get it!!"

:D

That'll be the last time I use it.

Or will it? MUWA HA HA!!
Last edited by Figarou on Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

That saying is all too apt too often.
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Shadowblaze wrote:That saying is all too apt too often.
The irony is people keep asking for things..... :wink:
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:Heh, there is a phrase that goes....

Well geez, if I'd known you were the one that made them...

*Sigh* Great. Now there's two things on this forum I'll never be able to live down.
Image and :duckie
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Figarou wrote:Heh, there is a phrase that goes....

Well geez, if I'd known you were the one that made them...
He He. I made a few edits. (12 total) But not all of the ones I did can be selected.
Terastas wrote:*Sigh* Great. Now there's two things on this forum I'll never be able to live down.
Image and :duckie

Awwww...you can't put down the duckie!! Just so you know, I was the one who did the edit on the duckie. :D

:duckie
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Well... Actually I was referring to that whole rubber-duck-in-the-window thing...
But if you want to take credit for it, be my guest!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:Well... Actually I was referring to that whole rubber-duck-in-the-window thing...
But if you want to take credit for it, be my guest!
*sigh* I was reffering to this Emoticon. :duckie

The duckie in the window was your idea.

Xodiac came up with the duckie as a joke when we was having that poll for a name to call ourselves.

Also, having a puking werewolf emoticon was your idea. I couldn't resist making it for you. :wink:
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

lck Coconuuuut....

I have a bag hidden in my room.

Mom had planned on making cookies - got sidetracked and forgot about it. I found the bag earlier this week.

A two-pound bag of sweetened shredded Coconut... already nearly half-gone.

I am SO stoned right now. :hsup Dude... I have fur... Whoa.
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:? ^^^

Random....
BloodStar_Moon
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Feeding?

Post by BloodStar_Moon »

I'm curious and confused why no one asked this.What about feeding?Would werewolves eat humans?Or just eat any meat they can find?Would they be looking for a special type of meat,like seaching for a rare disease?I would think they would go for any weak humans,or those close to dying.But...anyway...I think alot of people need to know this.I mean...if werewolves just search for falling meat trucks...it wouldn't be very exciting,would it?
Loving bumper stickers isn't a crime,it's a committment!

WWCO.1 SShb LNAr SPRbchm SILd WIRn GNDs UNQd EAThda SGNcbes SPKb STCd WLL++ HRT+ DLY++ STY+++++ INt+++ RGN+++ JMP+++ STR++ BIG++ CLR+ AGE++ CMN- DEX++ IRT+ EYE++ FUR+
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Feeding?

Post by Figarou »

BloodStar_Moon wrote:I'm curious and confused why no one asked this.What about feeding?Would werewolves eat humans?Or just eat any meat they can find?Would they be looking for a special type of meat,like seaching for a rare disease?I would think they would go for any weak humans,or those close to dying.But...anyway...I think alot of people need to know this.I mean...if werewolves just search for falling meat trucks...it wouldn't be very exciting,would it?

These werewolves won't have a craving for human flesh. They'll eat pasta or a pizza when hungry. :pizza:

and... :welcome:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I'm sure they could eat humans if they wanted to, but that wouldn't really be a good idea. It doesn't look very good if all your neighbors start disappearing

I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

First of all, Welcome to the Pack, BloodStar_Moon! :howl:  :oo

Secondly, and please keep in mind I'm only saying this because there are others who would no doubt say it less politely, but that bright red text is rather obnoxious.

Finally, you might be interested in the 'Their diet?' thread.

Have fun, and enjoy your stay here :)

-- Vilkacis
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

BloodStar_Moon wrote:I'm curious and confused why no one asked this.What about feeding?Would werewolves eat humans?Or just eat any meat they can find?Would they be looking for a special type of meat,like seaching for a rare disease?I would think they would go for any weak humans,or those close to dying.But...anyway...I think alot of people need to know this.I mean...if werewolves just search for falling meat trucks...it wouldn't be very exciting,would it?
if they can get away with eating humans, then im sure they would :wink: :welcome:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Searif Bogard wrote:
if they can get away with eating humans, then im sure they would :wink: :welcome:
Wouldn't that be sorta I don't know .... CANABALISM!!!! :o
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

there half wolfs. what do you expect? :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:Wouldn't that be sorta I don't know .... CANABALISM!!!! :o
Yes. The werewolves in the film are still half-human, and IIRC they keep their mind when they shift. So I think the idea that they would eat other humans is a bit silly.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Wouldn't that be sorta I don't know .... CANABALISM!!!! :o
Yes. The werewolves in the film are still half-human, and IIRC they keep their mind when they shift. So I think the idea that they would eat other humans is a bit silly.
What about some crazed pshyco path convict that escape from prison and have just turned into a werewolf, they would eat humans for the hell of it, and those devil worshipers, they would eat humans aswells, so it really depends if your crazy or not.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ya but were talking about normal werewolves not you :)

JK

no woldn't they do that in human form like Hanible Lector

"I ate his liver with some Fava beans and keante FFFFFF"

*Shivers*
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

i loved that movie, hey finrir! you want braaaiiins!!!!
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:What about some crazed pshyco path convict that escape from prison and have just turned into a werewolf, they would eat humans for the hell of it, and those devil worshipers, they would eat humans aswells, so it really depends if your crazy or not.
Well yes.
But people who don't turn into wolves do that too.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:What about some crazed pshyco path convict that escape from prison and have just turned into a werewolf, they would eat humans for the hell of it, and those devil worshipers, they would eat humans aswells, so it really depends if your crazy or not.
Well yes.
But people who don't turn into wolves do that too.
but its harder for them to do so than to turn into a werewolf and just ripping them into shreds. but me i like to take my time....examine the human body......i really like the liver that is great with some hot sauce, brians are good with fabba beans, the heart is a great dessert, i top it off with cherries. :jester2:
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Well, if they're crazy enough, they'll still do it. The only thing that not being a werewolf means is that they'll have to make more trips to the cutlery store.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:i loved that movie, hey finrir! you want braaaiiins!!!!
A the Silence of the lambs is one of the best movies ever!!!!
Buffalo Bill was freaky though

-Satyricon