2006: YEAR OF THE WEREWOLF!!!

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

2006: YEAR OF THE WEREWOLF!!!

Post by Anubis »

man "06" is going to be awesome for us werewolf enthusists. because at least 3!!! werewolf movies will premeiring and even a werewolf cartoon series and some one mentioned that "06" is the year of the dog which we all know that the dog is a domesicated wolf!!

man i can wait for 2006!! :cafinated: IS "05" OVER YET!!!

lets hear it for werewolves and wolves a like!! :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

Werewolf cartoon? :o Where'd you see/hear that? I wanna see!! And I know about B&C and Freeborn, what's the third?
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

NarnianWolfen wrote:Werewolf cartoon? :o Where'd you see/hear that? I wanna see!! And I know about B&C and Freeborn, what's the third?

The third could be Underworld revolution.

There is also "The Lycanthrope." Thats going straight to DVD.

As for the cartoon, I'm not sure if he is talking about the movie or the one airing on TV. I think the movie (Wolf) is coming out in 2007. The one on TV....gee...I forgot the name...Its Luna something.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:As for the cartoon, I'm not sure if he is talking about the movie or the one airing on TV. I think the movie (Wolf) is coming out in 2007. The one on TV....gee...I forgot the name...Its Luna something.
Guardians of Luna
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Woah, thats really cool then. 4 movies and a cartoon too, I sure am excited. Lots of fun next year! I don't know if my dad is going to fork out money for alot of movies if they come out at the same time, I'll just save my allowance (this is cool, I never got any in my life but dad will give me some!) to go, and maybe pay for a nice friend to come for I always must take a friend, Sarah likes wolves so she might like werewolves! Speaking of that, I need to ask Dad if we can go see The Brother's Grimm this weekend.

Damnit, hopefully soon I'll have these new movie posters adorning my room, and maybe even some other cool stuff!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:Woah, thats really cool then. 4 movies and a cartoon too, I sure am excited. Lots of fun next year! I don't know if my dad is going to fork out money for alot of movies if they come out at the same time, I'll just save my allowance (this is cool, I never got any in my life but dad will give me some!) to go, and maybe pay for a nice friend to come for I always must take a friend, Sarah likes wolves so she might like werewolves! Speaking of that, I need to ask Dad if we can go see The Brother's Grimm this weekend.

Damnit, hopefully soon I'll have these new movie posters adorning my room, and maybe even some other cool stuff!

Make that 5 werewolf movies. "Bubba the Redneck Werewolf" is coming out in 2006.

Look!! A llama!! :D

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote:As for the cartoon, I'm not sure if he is talking about the movie or the one airing on TV. I think the movie (Wolf) is coming out in 2007. The one on TV....gee...I forgot the name...Its Luna something.
Guardians of Luna

Thats it!!
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Make that 5 werewolf movies. "Bubba the Redneck Werewolf" is coming out in 2006.
Woah, really! Kick arse!
Figarou wrote: Look!! A llama!! :D

Yey!! :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Dang that's a lot of werewolfy stuff!

Once that's over, does that mean there'll be a shortage of werewolf movies for the years to come? :(
outwarddoodles wrote:
Figarou wrote: Look!! A llama!! :D

Yey!! :D
LLAMA!
Boo
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

That's it...we definitely gotta do a Wolf theme camp at Burning Man next year. Regardless of the overall art theme :)

Those Playa Bunnies just gotta learn who's boss! :shift:
ImageImageImageImage
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

the only movie I will probly go to see that year is freeborn, I hope its coming to where I am
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

Sounds like I need to write my werewolf novel for 2006 publication, then. 8) And before anyone asks, it'sasecret! I'm not spilling any beaners yet. ;3
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

And the werewolf-sightings are still growing (just type 'werewolf sighting' at Google.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Morkulv wrote:And the werewolf-sightings are still growing (just type 'werewolf sighting' at Google.
hehe, true, but remember... I welcome werewolves with open arms and a vintage mournhold post card

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/ ... tcard2.jpg

:wink:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Searif Bogard wrote:
Morkulv wrote:And the werewolf-sightings are still growing (just type 'werewolf sighting' at Google.
hehe, true, but remember... I welcome werewolves with open arms and a vintage mournhold post card

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/ ... tcard2.jpg

:wink:
:D

Hehe, should we 'bust' one of those 'myths', by going in the woods ala Blair Witch Project? :P Should be nice for a laugh. :lol:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

I've been traveling quite a bit. :jester:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:Make that 5 werewolf movies. "Bubba the Redneck Werewolf" is coming out in 2006.
You mean Freeborn will be competing with four other werewolf movies?!!

Yeesh. I'm not sure how that'll do for the ratings (great if it looks like Freeborn's the best of the five, crud if it looks just like the other four), but one thing's definitely a given with a year like that: That next Scary Movie we've been joking about will definitely focus on werewolves.

I sort of feel like the way I did right before my first semester of college. I'm scared as hell, but I can't wait. :wink:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

http://www.werewolf-movies.com/
Go to Upcoming Movies 8) Looks like we are getting quite a few WW movies indeed.

I was going to add Wild Country to our list, but it seems like it will be out this year. I'm not complaining :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

well I know im gonna be spending alot of money at theaters and blockbuster :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Hmm that means I'll have to get money to spend at blockbusters and the movies :lol:
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Terastas wrote:
Figarou wrote:Make that 5 werewolf movies. "Bubba the Redneck Werewolf" is coming out in 2006.

Yeesh. I'm not sure how that'll do for the ratings (great if it looks like Freeborn's the best of the five, crud if it looks just like the other four), but one thing's definitely a given with a year like that: That next Scary Movie we've been joking about will definitely focus on werewolves.

I sort of feel like the way I did right before my first semester of college. I'm scared as hell, but I can't wait. :wink:
Hehe.

Scary movie with Werewolves. That ought to be funny... :D
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

We all got that email from the messageboard here about that mention of Freeborn on the horror movies site yes? It said 2005...I thought hey today is the first of September, they must mean September 06! Hahah!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Aki wrote:
Terastas wrote:

Hehe.

Or sick. Did you see 2? :sickpup:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I just hope Scary Movie doesn't do any werewolf love scenes...that would be awful!

(Don't get me wrong...I'm not opposed to werewolf lovin', but you know they wouldn't do it tastefully.)
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Everything today seems to focus on sex... heh scarey movie would probably use the fifties werewolf look. (The hairy men sindrome(SP))
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Hamster wrote:
Aki wrote:
Terastas wrote:

Hehe.

Or sick. Did you see 2? :sickpup:
Nah, I haven't.