The prophecy (open species)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: The prophecy (open species)

Post by Thunderclaw »

"I am glad to make your acquaintance. I hope you don't mind if I stay around for a while, I'm sure that hunter will come back, and even though she's innocent, I'm sure his target will be Furya, with a vengeance.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick looked up at Dusten. "That will not happen,not while i am around to protect her,if that human comes back, he will be dealt with personally." he said,gently placing little Furya on a bear pelt and covering her up with another as he lay down next to her. "But for now,Dusten,just let us sleep." he said,curling up next to Furya and covering himself with a different bear pelt and feel fast asleep.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

furya was awakened as her adopted father laid her on the bear pelt and muttered, "will mommy and daddy ever come back?" before ulfrick could answer furya was fast asleep again.

about five minute later furya was awakened again by pain in her entire body. the change was starting again.

"daddy, whats happening to me?!" she cried
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick looked at Furya. He could feel his strength growing,the full moon had risen. He pulled Furya close to him. "you are changing again little one." he said trying to comfort her as best as he could. Ulfrick knew that the worst of the pain had not came to her yet.

"After your change has been completed,i will teach you how to hunt little one." He said,watching as her nails changed into claws and golden fur began to cover her shoulders and run down her arms.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

I make my way into the warehouse and seat myself at the the table in the main room's corner. I can't risk going back to town, not now. If they find me, they'll make me suffer. I didn't follow through with my half of the deal.

The creatures, those specific creatures, were different from the rest. They were willing to spare me, used logic. It is something I have never seen in their kind before. Why were they willing to let me live?

A door opens nearby, accompanied by the sound of laughing.

"Misha, you are done so soon," a voice speaks. I instantly recognize it.
"No; I'm not done. I'm just getting more supplies." Damn. How did they find me.
"Are you sure? I'm quite sure we didn't leave your supplies in this warehouse. In fact, I'm quite sure that we left them back in town."
"I'm just resting. Killing werewolves is a difficult business," I reply.
"Yes. But wouldn't it be better to rest in the company of other humans, in a town?"
"He's lying to us, Rether," another voice speaks.
"I know that," the first voice replies.
"I don't want the money anymore. The deal's off," I speak.
"No. I'm afraid it doesn't work like that, Misha." One of the men steps forward and stops beside me. "I'm sensing a weakness in you."
"I'm fine."

Suddenly the world seems to ring as something smashes into the side of my head. I can't breathe for a moment. Then something sharp presses against the side of my neck.

"You didn't follow through, Misha, and now you're going to pay," the first voice speaks.

All of a sudden I wish I had agreed to peace with the werewolves.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

furya was in agony as the change started all over again. but the paain wasnt as baad as it was before and it was all over soon.

furya stood on her hind legs sobbing with her tail tucked between her legs. it had still hurt pretty badly.

furya soon felt no more pain and curled up on heer bear skin and fell asleep again
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick sat next to her,he knew that the change took a lot of energy to complete. He decided to let her rest for a little while before he taught her how to hunt.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I went back I neeed advice so I decided to talk with the alpha but everyone seemed soo happy about the pup and the alpha had already gotten trouble enough so I decided just to get some of mine things and go the pack wouldn't move any day soon as I went In the forest moving towards the city I picked that other werewolf scent And spoted an warehouse "what the hell?" I noticed a stair leading to a place where I could see inside without beeing spoted I decided just to take a look and check out what was happening, hiding mine things in a tree nearby I climbed up the stairs and reached the window looking inside mine eyes quickly adjusted to the dark it was, and I saw that human beeing threatened by other two as much as I disliked that I noticed he might get seriously hurt but I saw the other werewolf that was in shadows later "what he's doing here?" The window where I was made a cracking sound and the glass shattered making me fall inside the warehouse.
"OUCH!!" I landed on some crates that didn't helped much on making mine landing smoothier...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I noticed one of the other wolves had followed and was watching through a window. I was still in the shadows and I saw the hunter had been found by the employers men. I was just about to interrupt them when the other wolf fell in.

It was now or never, taking the silver knife I threw it into the hand of the man holding a blade to the hunter's throat, sticking his hand to the handle, and then tackled the other one. I wrestled with the man for a few seconds before putting him to sleep by cutting off his air supply with a choke hold. The man with the blade pinned to his hand cursed me in vain and took off out the other side of the warehouse. Carefully I approached the hunter and offered my paw to him. I could smell the scent of shock coming from him but I could hear his heart beating strong so I knew he was still alive. "Here, are you alright hunter?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I stayed in the outlier of the entire group after the hunter left off somewhere. I was up in the canopy of the trees when i heard a familiar cry; an animal in a humans trap. I raced throughthe trees from branch to branch, shifting to full snow leopard to leap farther with the forms powerful leg muscles. I found the animal, a young deer trapped in some sort of toothed clamp ive forgotten the name of. Shifting to human again, I gently pryed open the clamp and set the young free, then felt a bullet rip through my shoulder. I cried out in shock then turned sharply, finding some hunter with a rifle pointed at me. I bared my lengthening fangs as my nails grew as well. My eyes turned a menacing pitch black, i let out a feral hiss/growl before lunging at his throat. I tore it out and let out an angry roar, then realised i lost control from the pain and immediately reverted back to my normal human form. I breathed heavily, trying to regain composure and fell back, trying to relax. I sighed and took a wrap from my bag after tearing the bullet out of my shoulder, wrapping it tightly. Then walked back to the group with the blood from the hunter still on my hands face and clothes. When i reached then i looked up, exhausted from losing control. "Is there a nearby lake or river i could clean up at?" i asked quietly with a kinda submissive posture.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

I saw the strange werecat emerge from the trees, injured and covered in blood. She seemed to be healing fine and her aura was bright as ever, so I didn't worry too much and I politly pointed her to the closest stream.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I woke up in a flurry of movement. Looking around, I saw the lack of motion, and cursed, as it was obvious the others had moved without me. Standing up, I gathered my bearings, and worked out where they'd gone, and followed.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

(OOC: alright.....umm if it's alright I think I will help the human along......haven't heard from him for a while. ?? )

I saw that he was unconscious and knew that if I left him here the other humans would eventually come and kill him so I picked him up and carried him out of the building. I made camp about a mile away from the werewolf's current site and laid his back against the tree. Then, using my own knife and a piece of flint, I started a fire to help keep the human warm and to ebb the bite of the cool breeze. Then, after setting up a trip wire around our site I then curled up about a foot from the humans side and rested.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I groaned and manage to stand up a little dizzy the other werewolf actually left me there wow great!
I moved outside and headed to where I left mine things and picked em up since I got into enough trouble already, I saw no point in trying to go to the city where there where humans that wanted werewolves dead, I headed back to the pack following mine old scent and as I reached 'em I decided to just lay down an rest for a while I was still a little dizzy and hurt but no one seemed to notice...
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

(OOC: Sorry, didn't mean to forget you, was just that the human was unconscious and required more attention at the time *hugs you* Will you forgive me?)
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: LOL no problem it happens sometimes so don't worry It's no big deal :)
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

** did everybody die???**
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Yes....you caught me.....iam dead.....A hunter got me with a silver bullet last weekend...*looks away in shame* :howl:  :oo :lol: :howl:  :oo :wink:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

**NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ((goes to bite the hunters head off)) Ahahahahahahaha, i winnnnnnnnn^^ dont die yet, its too early for someone in our pack to dieee >.<**
Attachments
this is my newest character^^
this is my newest character^^
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: If you're going to post an OOC, at least try to do something!!! :howl:  :oo )

I'd finally managed to catch up to the therian. I knew the group was in separate, smaller groups, but this one was the one I stumbled by first.
"Phew! I really ought to stop oversleeping! Oh, and, uh....What happened to you? What did I miss?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at the male and smiled softly at his concern. "I heard a young animals cry and found it caught in a human trap. I guess it was bait because the hunter was around ten ft behind me once i set the animal free and shot at me. The animal bolted as the bullet hit my shoulder. I guess i lost control because i came too over the hunters body with his throat in my mouth, and i got blood on me that wasnt only my own." i got the bullet out but the bandage was wrapped poorly and blood was still trailing down my arm.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(hi guys, sorry i havent been online!)

Furya awoke as the sun was beginning to rise in the sky. still in her wolf form she gave a toothy yawn and stretched.

pawing her way to ulfrick she said, "daddy wake up!" nudging him awake withh her muzzle, she said, "Im hungry"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Hey, mind if I were to join in?
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

You can join.

Ulfrick sat up. "I am a little hungry as well." he said, and stood up. "I guess now is as good a time as any to teach you how to hunt. I will have to keep a lookout while we hunt,just in case that werewolf hunter comes back.he thought "Are you ready Furya?

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

OOC: No one minds if I play the part of two characters, do they?

Name: Akuhyou(Aku)
Species: Werepanther
Fur Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Grey
Markings: Scar from an old bullet wound on her right hip.
Bio: A young werepanther. Injured by a hunter and due to her refusal to have it removed, she is pained regularly by the bullet in her right hip. Unable to stand being constantly treated with pity she left her former clan along with her best friend Nikita. She has a quirky nature and can be quite unpredictable at times. Yet despite her friendly nature, children have never been one of her most favourite things and she often goes out of her way to ignore them.

Name: Nikita(Nikki)
Species: Unknown(He is always only ever seen in his human form)
Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde, cut short
Eye Colour: Hazel
Body: Very thin but not in an unhealthy way. 6'3" and gangly without much in the way of musculature but despite this he's not as weak as he looks.
Markings: He wears a sash/cloth on his face to cover the scars he received years ago in a fight. He lost the use of his eyes as a result but more than makes up for it with his other heightened senses.
Bio: Soft spoken and quiet, he never raises his voice unless needed. He has been Aku's faithful friend and confidant for as long as she could remember. He cares greatly for her safety and often worries himself needlessly whenever she sneaks out on one of her midnight escapades. He never shifts to his were form and as such it is unknown as to what it may be.

"Come on Nikki, we're almost there." I hopped up and down impatiently, whining slightly. We were heading to a clearing we'd been to many times in the past, a chance to get out, relax and enjoy nature. But as usual, Nikki was taking his time about it.

"Hey hey, what happened to all that 'legendary' patience you were going on about last night. I know its been a few months since we last visited that old clearing. Just be patient like you said you would, I know you're restless but waiting only makes it better once you finally get there." He smiled and chuckled softly as he felt his way along, using his staff to check for any obstacles.

I sigh, knowing that he was right, he was always right. I simply slowed my pace and walked alongside my best friend, the person who was very well the only family I had and smiled to myself.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony