That's THE XenoFrobe...

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Xenofrobe
Custom Title: Former Noble and Crime Lord
Additional Details: Wish me luck on my novel.
Mood: Meh...
Location: In the Raidenvere woods, with two werewolves and a dangerous fugitive

That's THE XenoFrobe...

Post by Xenofrobe »

Hai guise, I'm XenoFrobe, aka VapidFrobie. I found this site by pure chance while browsing google images for wolf pictures, trying to find a good banner for my novel. And wow, this is awesome.

I'm a struggling, amateur, unpublished author who is currently going through a massive werewolf obsession phase. It's taking over everything to the point where I can't even think about my other writing projects anymore. Dragons, which I practically worshipped a couple months ago, have been utterly usurped by the awesomeness of wolves, and by extension, werewolves. This may be at least partially due to watching Wolf's Rain. I dunno.

It never occurred to me that there would be lycan fansites on the internet (I don't know why, there are fansites for EVERYTHING on the internet). Anyway, glad I found this place. You guys are awesome from what I've seen so far.
Sevena

Re: That's THE XenoFrobe...

Post by Sevena »

welcome to The Pack , you'll need this :hardhat: and be very careful of the duckies.sneaky little,yellow feathered bleep-a-dee-bleep-bleeps.heheheheh.Hope you enjoy your stay here. :howl:  :oo
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Welcome. Wolves are a big symbol of nature, so in a sense that is what fascinates alot of us about werewolves I think; the primal nature that lies in all of us.

Enjoy your stay. :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Zockereinstein
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dancing with machines.

Post by Zockereinstein »

Ok, ok. Just relax and enjoy the forum :). I am sure that you'll find some interesting stuff for your novels here, because we face the werewolf topic from every single point of view. For example, I love terror werewolf movies, so I tend to favor the "monstruous side" of it over others... but all ideas are also welcome.
Good luck!
Echo!!....