33%

Total votes: 9

WOLF
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Packmate, marketing department

Rocky Mountain Fur con

Post by WOLF »

Anyone here going to the rocky mountain fur con in 2007? site is www.rockymountainfurcon.com ask me any questions and i can get them answered.. i know the organizer fursonally. Its gonna be in denver, CO
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Can't go there. To fur....I mean to far. :D
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Probably not, I typically don't have the time or money to really travel. Shame though, that's not too far.

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

wolf! the link sucks as in it dosen't work
THE GAME

My Armory
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Anubis wrote:wolf! the link sucks as in it dosen't work
I see his mistake. The link is fixed. Try it again.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

not much info to go on
THE GAME

My Armory
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

It looks like that will be too far for me as well. But it's in 2007 so who knows.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
WOLF
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by WOLF »

Like i said, ask me about it and i can tell you just about everything we all know about it ( as in me, the organizer, and the CO furs). Just im me LOL. sorry about the link * smacks himself*. I tend to do that sometimes.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

It's a bit far, but then again, 2007 is pretty good advance notice for planning. Still, I have to pick my cons, and A-Kon remains the first in line. Still, I'll keep it in mind. If I do a furry con, however, I'd probably consider Anthrocon first--in part because so many of you go there.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Duckinator

Post by Koshaw »

Futher Confusion is in January on the Left Coast =) heheh if thats better for ya and is the second biggest furry con in the world ^_^

www.furtherconfusion.org

The only two real furry cons I attend are AC and FC

:shift:
ImageImage
WOLF
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by WOLF »

Koshaw wrote:Futher Confusion is in January on the Left Coast =) heheh if thats better for ya and is the second biggest furry con in the world ^_^

www.furtherconfusion.org

The only two real furry cons I attend are AC and FC

:shift:
Most fur cons are on the coast, making them a pain in the tail for centralized furs like me to go to, which is why rmfc is gonna kick a**. I will be going to AC in 06 though. REAL CONS?!?! This is gonna be the same thing, and might be even bigger becuase it is centralized, and so far has generated a huge positive response from many furs in bordering states....
I would consider myself human, but the anthrowolf tail that pokes out occasionally says otherwise. HEY yesterday's open can of rootbeer!! *GULPS*
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Duckinator

Post by Koshaw »

Most fur cons are on the coast, making them a pain in the tail for centralized furs like me to go to, which is why rmfc is gonna kick a**. I will be going to AC in 06 though. REAL CONS?!?! This is gonna be the same thing, and might be even bigger becuase it is centralized, and so far has generated a huge positive response from many furs in bordering states....

I agree with ya wolf =) I didnt mean to offend or imply that YOUR con would not be real lol. I go to many different cons and I meant to say the only two furry cons I attend really are AC and FC ^_^

Course I live in Los Angeles...so airfare isnt so bad only 200$ =) for me to go to AC and 120 to go to FC

Your con does sound great! Will you accept people to help organize? I have worked on furry con staff before =) so even though I cant attend next year maybe I can lend a helping hand =)-I do furry body/face painting and such lol

=) :lol:
ImageImage
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I'm not sure. It's pritty close to where I am, but I'm not a big enough furry fan to really want to make the trip at the moment. (I just like the art style, and I'm not much into the culture behind it.) Depends on what they plan on having there I suppose.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
WOLF
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by WOLF »

Koshaw wrote:Most fur cons are on the coast, making them a pain in the tail for centralized furs like me to go to, which is why rmfc is gonna kick a**. I will be going to AC in 06 though. REAL CONS?!?! This is gonna be the same thing, and might be even bigger becuase it is centralized, and so far has generated a huge positive response from many furs in bordering states....

I agree with ya wolf =) I didnt mean to offend or imply that YOUR con would not be real lol. I go to many different cons and I meant to say the only two furry cons I attend really are AC and FC ^_^

Course I live in Los Angeles...so airfare isnt so bad only 200$ =) for me to go to AC and 120 to go to FC

Your con does sound great! Will you accept people to help organize? I have worked on furry con staff before =) so even though I cant attend next year maybe I can lend a helping hand =)-I do furry body/face painting and such lol

=) :lol:
hehe yeah i know there are still some positions open for the con. I myself might apply for one, if I have time. I can definitely talk to the organizer for you :) And by the way, no offense taken hehe :). Im one of those slow to anger types 8)
I would consider myself human, but the anthrowolf tail that pokes out occasionally says otherwise. HEY yesterday's open can of rootbeer!! *GULPS*
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

If I do got to CSU next year, I will go with ya :)
WOLF
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by WOLF »

Hehe that would be awsome 8) 8)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I plan on going to the Rocky mountain Con, but the forum looks like it's not been touched for some time, but I joined it anyways :roll:
WOLF
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by WOLF »

Been swamped in college work... Yeah probably because it is two years away and most of the staff are currently very busy. However, ask and ye shall recieve info hehe. And as always, I am open for im, through aim, msn, or YIM.