Total votes: 1

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Werewolf Game Idea

Post by Miguel »

I've been working on this story called "My Girlfriends a Werewolf." It's about this guy and his girlfriend who are living togeather. One night on a full moon his girlfriend transforms into a werewolf. He tries to run but she bites him in the shoulder. He falls to his knees and turns into a werewolf that night. A unknown enemy army of werewolves is begining to kill humans and turn them. So the guy has to build up resistance in the USA and fight back. Anyway I'm still working on it. ANY IDEAS. You may like it or may not. It might be a great game. It's up to you to tell me. :|
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Don't know about game, but maybe a book
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Yeah. I guess it would work better that way. Only i'm just trying to keep occupied today. I have a ton of tests tomm. Mabe someone could make it better formatted for a game software piece. :|
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:( U want a werewolf to be the bad guys? thats making them even more sterio typical.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Shadow Wulf wrote::( U want a werewolf to be the bad guys? thats making them even more sterio typical.
I agree
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

same here have them fight for the human race.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis wrote:same here have them fight for the human race.
better yet, screw humans, just have werewolfs and anthro threw out the whole story, like we in a world where humans rule it, righ? well just have the werewolfs do the same thing, they live like we do and all. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

The PC is a werewolf fighting evil werewolves? It is a little sterotypical, but still very cool. I'd like to see this as a game.

Edit: I get it now, I was a little confused
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shaun wrote:The PC is a werewolf fighting evil werewolves? It is a little sterotypical, but still very cool. I'd like to see this as a game.

Edit: I get it now, I was a little confused
yeah cause if you play a shooting game like ok ill take max payne as an example :roll: anyway in max payne what do you kill............HUMANS!! And what are you? HUMAN!!
Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

What happened to the concept in your Werewolf War Game poll? :?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Terastas wrote:What happened to the concept in your Werewolf War Game poll? :?
Theres that to. But honestly how many times have you had a game with humans asnd vampires into the mix....a bunch, I want a game with ONLY werewolfs.
Image Image
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

Well, there was going to be a WTA game but it was cancelled I have no Idea why though. I never played any White Wolf games though.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I think its because of production cost, they didnt have enough money. This is the time where I actually would like if EA published it, I cant believe I said that. :roll:
Image Image
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

yeah cause if you play a shooting game like ok ill take max payne as an example :roll: anyway in max payne what do you kill............HUMANS!! And what are you? HUMAN!!
I reread my post and it is a little confusing. What I meant was that the evil werewolf idea was sterotypical, not werewolves fighting werewolves. Don't know if this was what you were getting at, but even if it wasn't that post needed to be clarified so this post still has a purpose.
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

As long as you have the ability to transform between true wolf gestalt and human anytime you want i don't care what its about. It could be werewolf in barbie land for all i care as long as i could transform at will and explore. Just having the option the freedom is what being a werewolf is all about after all.
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Darth Canis wrote:It could be werewolf in barbie land for all i care as long as i could transform at will and explore.

One Werewolf in Barbie Land, coming up! Image
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Dies-In-Mud
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Dies-In-Mud »

HEHE I have an Werewolf game already its called Dooh :) I have an released DEMO at www.shsoftworks.tk (in this demo you can't play as a Werewolf :( ) When the game is done I will post it here :wink:
Every day The Elder Scrolls: IV Oblivion grows stronger, Every day the Werewolves gets stronger, every day im on topic.

-Dies-In-Mud
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Here's an idea: World where werewolves are known to exist, but are enslaved/dominated in some way by humanity. The player fights to put an end to this.
Sanity is relative.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

going from werewolf girlfriend to invading army of lycans is a pretty big leap... i'd be interested to see how you'd make that work.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

For morality issues, I'd prefer it if the guy and his girlfriend were married. Granted, most games wouldn't shake a stick at morality...

Aside from all that, it definitely sounds like a good premise. Whether it be for a game or a novel or what have you. I like the idea.