Cancelled

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
lycancomplex
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lycancomplex »

Well here's hoping that we all get a chance to the play the videogame here in america.
Rogue_A
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Der amerikanische Steppenwolf

Post by Rogue_A »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Woah Woah, wait a minute, they have sonic gem collection for the ps2 im shure, I remember seeing it in walmart. :o
There's Sonic Gems Collection, which Sega's site only lists as being in the US for GCN:
http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php?game=sonicgems

And then the one they did release for PS2 earlier, which you may be thinking of, called Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Which I already have...it's not bad, but I own all the the actual Genesis cartridges that are included in the collection so the only "new" games for me really are the Game Gear games.... and playing 8-bit games nowdays gets boring when you start thinking of some 128-bit game containing huge mapped 3D enviroments with Dolby Digital sound or something like that :P ):

http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php ... icmegaplus
"In fear I hurried this way and that. I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, the one as hateful as the other."-Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
lycancomplex wrote:I was kinda hoping that nintendo might want to take the video game and make it for gamecube or maybe nintendo revolution, Instead of ps2.
thats not up to them, its a sega game, plus nintendo and sega were rivals so I wasnt suprise that they made it for ps2.
The NINTENDO / SEGA rivalry ended years ago. The two companies are like best buddies now.

Example:
...F-ZERO GX...
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
lycancomplex
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lycancomplex »

I think it's a good idea for project altered beast to be on gamecube or nintendo revolution. What do you guys think? :panting:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I think...no.

I have no desire to play this second rate game that was cancelled and revived and cancelled again. The fact that it has action and shapeshifters in it makes it at least mildly intriguing, but from what I've seen and heard of the game, I would be better off playing any number of OTHER hack and slash games, which are better and more polished.

I'm not about to pounce on this game, just because it happens to have a werwolf in it.

So...no...
lycancomplex
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lycancomplex »

Your probablily right. ??
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Here are some games that were cancelled:

NECROCIDE:
Novalogic (Delta Force, Joint Operation) thought they could create a horrorgame ala Undying. It looked like rubbish, so they trew it away.

TRINITY:
Was suppose to be able for XBox and PC, but some months before the release, they cancelled it. Too bad, because the screens looked fairly cool.

DUKE NUKEM: WHENEVER
:cry:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.