Self-proclaimed werewolf kings/queens/alphas/whatever...

The place for anything at all...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Excelsia wrote:
Furthermore, titles, usernames, and sigs are all in good fun, IMO. I'm ok with anyone calling themselves anything as long as they don't actually act as if they are my or anyone else's ruler.
I agree. :)

Call yourself what you want. So long as you don't act like it in a obnoxious manner..
:wink:
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Heh. I don't mind, so long as they don't act obnoxious or anything. Though at times it does irk me a bit... particularly when I'm sore and tired and not in the mood to be tolerant.

Though at those times I expect I'm being a bit of a hyprocrite. Me being with the title of 'The Wolfish One' typed out in l337 because it's the nickname both my internet friends and my real life friends dubbed me and it stuck with me.
Boo
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

This reminds me of when someone called himself the emporor of the United States I got to go google this and see what I find unless Vilkacis or Lupin does it first.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

That's weird, never heard of him before. Must be some psycho :lol:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I thaught he was cool. :) And you want wierd this one guy had susperitors with him to overthrough FDR and replace the government with a Fascist one :)
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Oh right his name was Smedly Buttler (sounds evil doesn't it :lol: )
The Plot

Butler had friends in the press and Congress, so he could not be ignored when he came forward in late 1934 with a tale of conspiracy against President Roosevelt, in which he had been asked to take a leading role. At first glance, Butler seems an unlikely candidate for such a position. While Butler was a Republican, in 1932 he campaigned for Roosevelt, calling himself a "Republican-for-Ex-President Hoover." (Butler had a poor relationship with Hoover going back to their time together during the Boxer Rebellion.)

But there were good reasons why someone seeking to overthrow the U.S. government would have wanted Butler involved. Butler was a powerful symbol to many American soldiers and veterans - an enlisted man's general, one that spoke out for their interests while on active duty, and after retirement. Butler would have attracted men to his cause that would not otherwise have participated in a march on Washington.

Butler would have been a good choice also because of his military skills. His personal courage and tactical skill would have made him a powerful commander of an irregular army. Finally, his ties of friendship to many officers still on active duty might have undermined military opposition to his force, as friends and colleagues sought to avoid a direct confrontation with him.
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

Heh, emperor of the US. :) At least that's not as strange as declaring yourself Emperor of Mankind.
Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked
Mood: Meh...

Post by Akugarou »

Jesus is my King. :D
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I'm thinking of myself as the wise old wolf living near the pack but keeping to myself.

Off to read through my library of tomes again... :read2:
ImageImageImageImage
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

Aah, people claiming themselves as overlords of nonexcistant things... this bring back memories...

No, seriously.

When I was a kid and played with my toy animals, I came up with these stories they acted out, and in those stories I myself always played the role of Maya, a great, all-powerful goddess-like being.
I was a weird child.
Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Hey I think it's fun to be werid...........somtimes :roll:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Merrypaws wrote:Aah, people claiming themselves as overlords of nonexcistant things... this bring back memories...

No, seriously.

When I was a kid and played with my toy animals, I came up with these stories they acted out, and in those stories I myself always played the role of Maya, a great, all-powerful goddess-like being.
I was a weird child.
Ha...my brother and I used to do similar things...though we didn't usually call ourselves "gods".

My brother was allways the biggest corperate juggernaut in the universe, (with unlimited resources to do whatever he wanted), while I was a mysterious wanderer with unique powers and technology that HE desired above all else, and deployed enormous galactic armadas in quest of my secrets...all in vain.

Funny thing is...the "God-like" players in our games were allways our stuffed animals. His little blue bear was an unstoppable force of nature, (made immortal by the special training from the great "Master Fuji"), while my antique black teddy bear was a great ancient mystic guru, and one of the only forces in the universe caplable of subduing the blue menace.

...naw...you weren't weird. Compared to my brother and I, playing as a goddess is just "quirky".
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Hey I think it's fun to be werid...........somtimes :roll:

Oh really? :wacko: :jester: :duckieinmouth:
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

Figarou wrote:
SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Hey I think it's fun to be werid...........somtimes :roll:

Phaugh! Reality is for the weak! :evil:
Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Figarou wrote:

:roflmao:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

MerryPaws and Vuldari;

As I said, I think wanting to be big and powerful is just a human thing.

I, ofcource, was always the goddess of my stuffed animals. To me, more stuffed animals not only meant I could cover my self up more when I sleep, but because I'd then have yet more worshippers!

Though because we are talking about what games we played when we were younger. I used to pretend to be a wolf in a fantasy Role Play with others. I also with the same people pretended we were in the Army (which is a very big step back from being Goddess.) and we'd all play with Army Men inside and then beat each other up outside. I never fought with someone we did not agree apon, we would agree to fight and then get started. I was a tough girl, though I could pack a good punch for my age then, I can't stand to punch anyone now, agreed on it or not.

He he, I can just see where sometimes that want to be a ruler, and for some people an animal, doesn't seem to stop. I just love my toys too much that any toy animal thrown away breaks my heart.
:)
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Anubis wrote:sorry i just have to say this.

wow i'm a werewolf king with two werewolf queens :wink: :P
Anubis you nut :D

:clown:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:MerryPaws and Vuldari;

As I said, I think wanting to be big and powerful is just a human thing.

I, ofcource, was always the goddess of my stuffed animals. To me, more stuffed animals not only meant I could cover my self up more when I sleep, but because I'd then have yet more worshippers!

Though because we are talking about what games we played when we were younger. I used to pretend to be a wolf in a fantasy Role Play with others. I also with the same people pretended we were in the Army (which is a very big step back from being Goddess.) and we'd all play with Army Men inside and then beat each other up outside. I never fought with someone we did not agree apon, we would agree to fight and then get started. I was a tough girl, though I could pack a good punch for my age then, I can't stand to punch anyone now, agreed on it or not.

He he, I can just see where sometimes that want to be a ruler, and for some people an animal, doesn't seem to stop. I just love my toys too much that any toy animal thrown away breaks my heart.
:)

I never role played my entire life. Even if I did, it wouldn't be a god or an alpha. I'm used to taking orders, not giving them. (Unless I'm at a restaurant.) The character I created is fairly new, and an odd one at that. Now who else would create a crazy werewolf that loves to toss duckies at other werewolves. :wacko: :duckieinmouth:

As for my characters name, it closely matches my real last name. :D :D
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Figarou wrote: I never role played my entire life. Even if I did, it wouldn't be a god or an alpha. I'm used to taking orders, not giving them. (Unless I'm at a restaurant.) The character I created is fairly new, and an odd one at that. Now who else would create a crazy werewolf that loves to toss duckies at other werewolves. :wacko: :duckieinmouth:

You don't need a paper with Stats on them or pretending to be a King, Queen, Knight, Wizard or Elf to be role playing. I really doubt you've never pretended, whether in your mind or with some friends, to be someone else. Role Playing all in all is just playing pretend.

P.S. How do you change the color of font? Heh, I'm slow. :oops:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

outwarddoodles wrote:P.S. How do you change the color of font? Heh, I'm slow. :oops:
That box labeled "Font colour" next to "Font size". Image
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Lupin wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:P.S. How do you change the color of font? Heh, I'm slow. :oops:
That box labeled "Font colour" next to "Font size". Image
Yeah I know but it doesn't change it at all when I highlight it and click the color I want like it does for size.

Do you copy and paste the thingy like this?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:
Figarou wrote: I never role played my entire life. Even if I did, it wouldn't be a god or an alpha. I'm used to taking orders, not giving them. (Unless I'm at a restaurant.) The character I created is fairly new, and an odd one at that. Now who else would create a crazy werewolf that loves to toss duckies at other werewolves. :wacko: :duckieinmouth:

You don't need a paper with Stats on them or pretending to be a King, Queen, Knight, Wizard or Elf to be role playing. I really doubt you've never pretended, whether in your mind or with some friends, to be someone else. Role Playing all in all is just playing pretend.

I know what role playing is. And there is several ways of playing it. You can "act" out your character in an open field with others. Or on paper surrounded by others at a table. Then there is videogames and online RP games.

When I was a kid...I never pretented to be something else because I had a hard time choosing what I wanted. I never liked this question when I was younger....What do you want to be when you grow up? I could never answer that because I don't know. If I knew how to draw, I could say "I would be an Artist."

I also didn't hang around other kids that "play pretend." I was in more active games. Like hide and seek, "touch" football, and other outside games.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

outwarddoodles wrote:Yeah I know but it doesn't change it at all when I highlight it and click the color I want like it does for size.

Do you copy and paste the thingy like this?
Well personally I type it out manually, but I do that with all of the BBcode
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:
Anubis wrote:sorry i just have to say this.

wow i'm a werewolf king with two werewolf queens :wink: :P
Anubis you nut :D

:clown:
:P :lol:
THE GAME

My Armory