Self-proclaimed werewolf kings/queens/alphas/whatever...

The place for anything at all...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Self-proclaimed werewolf kings/queens/alphas/whatever...

Post by Set »

Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I proclaim myself to be the pack "Omega", happily stepping aside and allowing anyone who wishes, unchalenged claim to higher rank. I do this comfotably in knowing it is complete BS and that I am worth exactly no more, and no less than anyone else and stand on equal ground with the universe.

If you want to call yoursel the "Alpha", "Emperor" or "Supreme Overlord" of your own Pack or Kingdom, that's fine by me...

...but don't count on me bowing down before you. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I am the self proclaimed duckie tossing werewolf!!! Nobody...and I mean NOBODY can toss duckies like me!!!!

:ducktoss3: :duckbomb:

MU WA HA HA HA!!
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

If they want to fantasize themselves to be alpha/king/queen/god/goddess/whatever, that's fine by me, so long as they don't think we should act as if they really are or try to push it on us.

Other than that, I see it as a sign of immaturity, but it doesn't irritate me so much as make me shake my head in pity. Why get angry over such an insignificant thing? I certainly don't see any reason to try to force them to stop -- that's not going to fix the real problem.

BTW, I particularly like your avatar today.

-- Vilkacis
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I don't understand why any of you should have a problem with anybodies name on here. First off I have used the name SabreWolf WereWolf Queen for years since I was in middle school. Me and an old friend had made up stories about being leaders of animals. It was all in good fun and I still find it entertaining to call myself the werewolf queen, even though I can hardly ever see myself being a ruler of anything. In my dreams I do wish I was a ruler of something, something good, something different, but I know in all reality I don't ruler over anything , but my own life and that's ok. However if I am given the responsiblity to rule over some, I do hope I could make a difference...And I didn't mean to upset anybody.....
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I just want you to think about what you are saying and think about it hard because if you don't have patience then you really shouldn't be on this forum because you are going to run into a lot of things you don't like, a lot of contraversy goes on in things like this. I'm sorry that some of us or I don't rech you standards, but hey, you can't please everybody. You can't have everthing your way, I'm sorry,but that's life and you'll just have to live with stuff like this because it's going to be everywhere you go in life. Also the fact you starting an arguement over something so trival when all these natural disaters are going on around the world and all these inocent people are dying. If you want to argue, do it over something important like"Why is Bush not doing something to help those poor people?" now that's sopmething important to argue about.....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

I think someone's just been reading too much into names, more than anything. Oh, and Vuldari, I Challenge Thee to be the Omega!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:I don't understand why any of you should have a problem with anybodies name on here. First off I have used the name SabreWolf WereWolf Queen for years since I was in middle school. Me and an old friend had made up stories about being leaders of animals. It was all in good fun and I still find it entertaining to call myself the werewolf queen, even though I can hardly ever see myself being a ruler of anything. In my dreams I do wish I was a ruler of something, something good, something different, but I know in all reality I don't ruler over anything , but my own life and that's ok. However if I am given the responsiblity to rule over some, I do hope I could make a difference...And I didn't mean to upset anybody.....
SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:I just want you to think about what you are saying and think about it hard because if you don't have patience then you really shouldn't be on this forum because you are going to run into a lot of things you don't like, a lot of contraversy goes on in things like this. I'm sorry that some of us or I don't rech you standards, but hey, you can't please everybody. You can't have everthing your way, I'm sorry,but that's life and you'll just have to live with stuff like this because it's going to be everywhere you go in life. Also the fact you starting an arguement over something so trival when all these natural disaters are going on around the world and all these inocent people are dying. If you want to argue, do it over something important like"Why is Bush not doing something to help those poor people?" now that's sopmething important to argue about.....
I don't see anything wrong with your name, or having what you have in your signature, any more than I have a problem with Darth Canis being a sith lord (and I don't have any problem with that). You and Raina don't go around proclaiming yourselves queen over us, or acting as if you're better than others, or trying to get attention with it. In fact, you barely ever mention it, outside of your name. Personally, I don't see any issue with either of you. To be brutally honest, I have more issues with people who want to call themselves therians than I do with your online persona (and a lot of my online friends are therians).

But you're right: this is a rather hurtful topic. I don't really see much point in it.

-- Vilkacis
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Baphnedia wrote:I think someone's just been reading too much into names, more than anything. Oh, and Vuldari, I Challenge Thee to be the Omega!
Well then...ummm...
...hmmmm...

Omega is the lowest letter character...so since I can't go any lower, Ill just have to go off the scale into punctuation marks.

I am now the Pack "Apostrophe"

.............................................................................................." ' "

(I Love that word. "...Apostrophe, apostrophe, apostrophe, apostrophe...")Image
Last edited by Vuldari on Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Baphnedia wrote:I think someone's just been reading too much into names, more than anything. Oh, and Vuldari, I Challenge Thee to be the Omega!
Well then...ummm...hmmmm...

Omega is the lowest letter character...so since I can't go any lower, Ill just have to go off the scale into punctuation marks.

I am now the Pack "Apostrophe"

.............................................................................................." ' "

Heh...I can go a tiny bit lower than the "Apostrophe." It sits higher than the comma.

See? ---> " , " " ' "

I am the Pack duckie tossing werewolf comma!! :duckiemind:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:Heh...I can go a tiny bit lower than the "Apostrophe." It sits higher than the comma.

See? ---> " , " " ' "

Hey...a guys got to have his limits. I will not lower myself to the lowly rank of a "Comma".

...I am the allmighty pack Apostrophe!!! Image

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Figarou wrote:Heh...I can go a tiny bit lower than the "Apostrophe." It sits higher than the comma.

See? ---> " , " " ' "

Hey...a guys got to have his limits. I will not lower myself to the lowly rank of a "Comma".

...I am the allmighty pack Apostrophe!!! Image
*bows before the allmighty pack Apostrophe* Image
Last edited by Figarou on Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:
Vuldari wrote:...I am the allmighty pack Apostrophe!!! Image
*bows before the almighty pack Apostrophe* Image
*Pat's Figarou on the Head and gives him a Cookie* Image

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Vuldari wrote:...I am the allmighty pack Apostrophe!!! Image
*bows before the almighty pack Apostrophe* Image
*Pat's Figarou on the Head and gives him a Cookie* Image

Mmmmmmm a duckie shaped cookie!!! :tongue: *SLURP*

:lol:
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

I congratulate both of you on your appointments.

:)

*bows*
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

Ummm I wasn't serious. I was just playing with Anubis. :lol:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

For the record, I don't have any real problem with people that put "King" or "God" in their usernames or profile descriptions. It's only when they refer to themselves as MY King or God that I feel some clarification is in order. Sorry boys and girls, but unless I owe you rent, the indistructikitty has no king.
:wink:
NightStorm
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightStorm »

I'm not too fond of title to be honest.
To me they sound poserish
:wolfsheepclothing:
...But can I be the offical Wolf in sheepish clothing
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Oh, I'm just a woofle, nothing more, nothing less, if people ever needed me to go into a position of leadership or whatnot, I wouldn't give myself a different name, because it ultimatly wouldn't serve any purpose.

I am me, and nothing more. Any ranks and titles I obtain along the way have no barring on what sort of person I actually am.

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

I do not claim to rule anything because truth is, the only thing I do rule is my body and mind, nothing else
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

who here has a beef with me. come on. sho your self. ill go thriller on your a**
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Raina The Werewolf Queen wrote:who here has a beef with me. come on. sho your self. ill go thriller on your a**

oh no.....please....this is something we don't need.
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

im just joking. i have been queen since 4 grade and its staying that was. and im not immature

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Raina The Werewolf Queen wrote:im just joking. i have been queen since 4 grade and its staying that was. and im not immature

whew...ok....if you was only joking. But next time....use a j/k or one of the wolf jester emoticons. :jester:
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

umm ok.

*sneaks away and whispers* still queen.. Oh yeah.