Expenditures

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Expenditures

Post by takyoji »

Had an idea of having an automated page which shows hosting expenditures and so forth; along with the amount of donations as income. Just thought it would be an interesting idea and am curious of others' thoughts and opinions.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Sevena

Re: Expenditures

Post by Sevena »

i think its a great idea it would give everyone a good idea of what it costs to run this place.the last two years we've spoken about taking donations to keep the pack up and running but i have yet to see an account for members to donate to.if there isn't one maybe its time the pack got one up and running.if im just a senile old bat :P and have overlooked it ,please link it in this page your setting up.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I think it's a fantastic idea. That way we all know when to donate, and when not to.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

Missed this when it was originally posted, I guess. I concur, it is a good idea.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.