What I think werewolves should be

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
SilverOne
Custom Title: SilverOne

What I think werewolves should be

Post by SilverOne »

I love the typical shapeshifters, who all have different "were" creatures. They should be around the same size as a humans mass (ex, wolf, deer, bear, lion) not things like flies and birds. They can be the traditional animal, and lets say that with more practice they can learn how to turn themselves into "man beasts". They don't rely on the full moon to shift, but lets say they like it a lot, and most often do. Some eat people, some don't. Some want to kill all humans, again, some don't. These are my (basic) ideas on what werewolves should be like. What do you guys think? any other ideas?

-
Silver
Sevena

Re: What I think werewolves should be

Post by Sevena »

SilverOne wrote: What do you guys think? any other ideas?
-
Silver
there are a whole host of ideas in this section of the forum, to contain them all in one thread might be alittle difficult.if you wish to discuss your basic ideas on how a werewolf should be expand them some, it will make it easier for people to discuss their view on your ideas.

For your idea on some werewolves wanting to eat humans,If i were a werewolf i wouldnt want to eat humans and think most werewolves would not.first of all it wouldnt be good for random people to come up missing in your territory.second i dont think they taste very good,with all the perservatives that are in human food i think more natural prey,deer,bears,wildlife within the area would be the food of choice.if you wish to read up on what some other pack members think on werewolves diet and the debate about eating humans here are a couple links.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=125
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8095

and i do believe there is a thread debating wether or not human feeding should be allowed within the werewolf community but im unable to find it at the moment.oh and welcome to the pack :)
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Re: What I think werewolves should be

Post by Scott Gardener »

Sounds pretty good. That would tend to mandate more story-driven characters since you are tossing out full moons and other plot devices. It also sounds as though you are favoring conservation of mass. (I'm a bit partial to Newton and thermodynamics myself.) That, and having were-other-animals opens up all kinds of new possibilities.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...