*Wave-wave*

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
lenaf007

*Wave-wave*

Post by lenaf007 »

I found out about this place over on a thread on Reddit, and knew I wanted to join. Here's a bit about me:

- Programmer who develops & troubleshoots websites for a living
- Writer that loves to include werewolves in my stories
- When I was younger, I decided to try out every werewolf film I could find in Blockbuster. Needless to say, I got exposed to a bunch of B-rated movies. It also made me frustrated because the werewolves never matched up with what I imagined them to be.

Wrote a horror/wild west novelette featuring a sort of werewolf detective if you're interested. Night Feeders, though that's not the only werewolf original I've written.

I also like to get involved in fanfiction big bangs, and recently wrote one about Scarecrow turning into a werewolf where the artist did some awesome fanart. I'm also a big fan of Lupin from Harry Potter.

I'm also working on a book series where werewolves play a pivotal role in the world. They're rebellious loners who just want to live in obscurity, but instead get used for experimentation to prepare for a bigger threat. Book 1 is almost ready to hunt for a home, and Book 2 is halfway finished.

Anyway, it's awesome to find other werewolf fans! :D

Some of my favorite werewolf shows:
- American Werewolf in London (a staple around Halloween)
- the 80s TV series Werewolf
- Trick R Treat
- The Wolf Man (a werewolf in an insane asylum? what's not to love?)
My Website: http://lenafrank.wordpress.com

"They mostly come at night... mostly."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Re: *Wave-wave*

Post by Scott Gardener »

Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot in common with the rest of us. Feels good, doesn't it, to find other werewolf fans wanting something better.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Re: *Wave-wave*

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

{perks non-existent draconian ears}
Trick R' Treat? Awesome. Love that movie.
Welcome to the pack. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
As for B-Movies... never really watched a lot of them since most of them portrayed being a werewolf as a curse. Cursed, by Wes Craven being a prime example... sorry but... since when does a werewolf turn to ashes like a vampire after being staked through the heart with a silver pie server? :P
And i'm glad we have another writer here too.
I have four... maybe five stories i'm working on, though most are fantasy {plus that sci-fi one i'm doing} only one of them really involves werewolves... but there are other animalistic creatures in them.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)