versipell74
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Redneck
Additional Details: Fun Energetic and sometimes a little loud
Mood: Excited

Would werewolves be aloud into Heaven?

Post by versipell74 »

This just poped into my mind, but what happens after a werewolf dies. Do they go into Heaven or Hell.

Any theries?
Making this up as I go along.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Re: Would werewolves be aloud into Heaven?

Post by Terastas »

Depends on how anal you think God is.

Me personally, I think of Heaven more as a state of mind than an actual location, so whether or not they would "get in" would vary from one werewolf to another.
versipell74
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Redneck
Additional Details: Fun Energetic and sometimes a little loud

Post by versipell74 »

Well, Im not very anal about it, but like I said just an idea that popped into my head. I was thinking about traditional belief on how if you live by the word of god when you pass on you will be admitted to heaven. Would werewolves be eligible for entry?
Making this up as I go along.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

This is a huge can of worms topic. Formulating theories first means buying into pre-existing theoretical notions as-is. Not all of us believe in Heaven and Hell. Those who do have different beliefs about what constitute criteria to get in. I don't personally get to weigh in, because my belief structure does not include Hell.

But, if you do believe in those two realms, I would have to ask why a werewolf would be by default sent to one or the other, rather than being judged on merits like everyone else? Simply being something rather than something else seems dreadfully arbitrary--without getting into the logistics issues that could easily lead to nasty arguments, quite possibly directing all of us downward in flames.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

versipell74 wrote:This just poped into my mind, but what happens after a werewolf dies. Do they go into Heaven or Hell.
Neither, because there is no heaven or hell.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Morkulv wrote:
versipell74 wrote:This just poped into my mind, but what happens after a werewolf dies. Do they go into Heaven or Hell.
Neither, because there is no heaven or hell.
Shhhhh, don't say that, you'll wake the beasts from the forbidden Herp-Derp realm, who'll never listen to reason.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Too bad there are no spoiler tags on this forum then. :C
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Nigamo Nakai
Additional Details: I am a wolf therian. Some refer to me as a werewolf, i dont really care either way. Just dont call me a Furry.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Nigamo Nakai »

Scott Gardener wrote:This is a huge can of worms topic. Formulating theories first means buying into pre-existing theoretical notions as-is. Not all of us believe in Heaven and Hell. Those who do have different beliefs about what constitute criteria to get in. I don't personally get to weigh in, because my belief structure does not include Hell.

But, if you do believe in those two realms, I would have to ask why a werewolf would be by default sent to one or the other, rather than being judged on merits like everyone else? Simply being something rather than something else seems dreadfully arbitrary--without getting into the logistics issues that could easily lead to nasty arguments, quite possibly directing all of us downward in flames.
I like this explanation. Not every culture believes in heaven or hell so to ask such a question, its almost like you are singling out one particular sect in history and asking them, based on their beliefs. This is all in the belief that there is any sort of after life in the first place. Different cultures have different ideas and forms of what heaven may even be in fact and it takes different strides to get there. Its really a vague question to ask for an even more vague topic.
~Freedom Is Not A Privilage, Its Our Right~