Im New

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Nigamo Nakai
Additional Details: I am a wolf therian. Some refer to me as a werewolf, i dont really care either way. Just dont call me a Furry.
Mood: Indifferent

Im New

Post by Nigamo Nakai »

Im a little dissapointed in myself for not knowing of this forum years ago, but seeing as when it first started i was only just 13 years of age, i suppose it may be forgiven. ^^"

Hello, I am Nigamo Nakai. I have never joined a werewolf themed forum before (i really dont join forums in general unless i feel they're worth it) I am interested in the topics of conversation brought up in this forum and am excited to meet new friends and fans. :D

As i've said before, my name is Nigamo Nakai. My name means "Wandering Chanter." I am 20 years old, i am a red wolf therian and have been fascinated by folk lore and werewolves since i was little. I am an avid environmentalist and greatly respect the natural world, but i am also a HUGE nerd. Some of my favorite pass times include spending time with my pack, sketching, photography, designing characters, reading, researching lore and other unusual and peculiar hobbies.

I havent much else to say except i am looking forward to seeing what there is to talk about on this forum. :) Pleasure to meet you all.

~N.N. :howl:  :oo
~Freedom Is Not A Privilage, Its Our Right~
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Im New

Post by ABrownrigg »

Welcome to the pack's den! :) You are welcome to discuss any topic you wish. There are many therians here, and lots of discussion at times about wolf natures, werewolf novels ,and.. ooh heck just read the list. :) BUT.. as you are new, you now get the duckie attack.. The rubber ducky has a profound significance for a werewolf, as they are used as safehouse markers .. (rubber ducky on the doorstep? werewolves inside).. big secret thing.. so here.. get started.. and WELCOME.

:duckie :missed: :Duckietoss: :wetwolf4: :duckbomb: :eatduckie: :cyborg2: :toxicduckie: :ducktoss3: :bounce: :pingpong: :badminton: :welcome: :catchduckie: :tongue: :duckylook: :duckiemind: :dizzy: :wereduck: :AB1:
LupusDream
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Winter
Additional Details: i am a lover, hater and a out cast

Post by LupusDream »

welcome and good luck with all those rubber duckies :duckie :missed: :ducktoss3:
there was a time when wolf and man walked along side each other, but one day wolf and man would walked as one

http://LupusDream.deviantart.com/ <- my art :D
Lupus Wolfington
Custom Title: Therianthrope
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lupus Wolfington »

Hi Nigomo.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Welcome, and glad to have you!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Fenris Lupa
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Fenris Lupa
Mood: Meh...

Post by Fenris Lupa »

Yes, welcome!

And remember to keep an eye out for those duckies! They can be sneaky!!

And if you're looking for some other forums to look at for therians, I can give the names of a few good ones.
Never do anything as a Wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart...you'll be a good dog