Puberty is a B^&%!

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Puberty is a B^&%!

Post by Anubis »

being 17 and horomone indused Rage go hand to hand (at lest for me.) it seems that everthing ticks me off like when a teacher talks to long for example. I spent hours writting rants in my jornal to blow off steam i would do them here but they Are alittle "R" rataited due to the violance and VERY stong lauguage in it. which i don't mean of course its just to calm down.

Puberty is a b****! (only a few years to go :( )

theres no reason why i wrote this, just out of pure boredum.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

:o Ummmm.....your weird Anubis, but it's cool...I understand that issue :lol:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

:P
THE GAME

My Armory
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

You're still going through puberty? I did that in like 4 weeks. Sorry 'bout that, man. Good luck with everything.
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

Yow, that bites. I had my worst times around 13 and then it ran on the fumes till 15.
All I can really say is, dun worry, it'll pass.
Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Yeah man, Puberty IS a b@#%$!

I myself have mood swings [spoiler]and very VERY personal horomone problems :oops:[/spoiler] which really sucks sometimes. Have you ever been so excited (like for a game or something) that you become...excited in a DIFFERENT way? It is very embarrassing. Especially when you're in a crowd. :oops:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

Geese man, I've been shaving my moustache off since I was twelve and my voice was deeper than my father's.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Don't worry, it will end eventually.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Don't worry Anubis... it'll get easier...
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Hell, after you're 21, the next birthday you'll be looking forward to is 25, the magic year when your car insurance goes way down, so long as you've got a decent record.

There are days where I wish I was still a teenager.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Heh..I'm only 21 and I already wish I was older....yeesh :P
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Hamster wrote: I myself have mood swings [spoiler]and very VERY personal horomone problems :oops:[/spoiler] which really sucks sometimes. Have you ever been so excited (like for a game or something) that you become...excited in a DIFFERENT way? It is very embarrassing. Especially when you're in a crowd. :oops:

One of the benefits of being female is that at least it's not as noticeable as it is with males. Perhaps lightly padded bras may be your solution.

I love the age that I'm at now. 19. It's perfect. I wish I could stay like this forever.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Heh..I'm only 21 and I already wish I was older....yeesh :P

I'm 38 and I wish I was younger. :(

And I thought puberty for human males is around 13 years of age. A year or 2 younger for females.

:?
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

I've always heard that it usually begins at 13 and ends around 20. But I guess it varies between people.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I've heard that guys are fully mature (sexually, though not emotionally by any means) at 18, and girls at 22. I might have that wrong, I saw it on Discovery channel.

Some people think we're fully mature as soon as we can father babies/get pregnant. But there's a lot more to it than that.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Excelsia wrote:I've heard that guys are fully mature (sexually, though not emotionally by any means) at 18, and girls at 22. I might have that wrong, I saw it on Discovery channel.

Some people think we're fully mature as soon as we can father babies/get pregnant. But there's a lot more to it than that.

And then there are those people who never mature. (They always seem to end up on the road when I have to drive somewhere.)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Excelsia wrote:
Hamster wrote: I myself have mood swings [spoiler]and very VERY personal horomone problems :oops:[/spoiler] which really sucks sometimes. Have you ever been so excited (like for a game or something) that you become...excited in a DIFFERENT way? It is very embarrassing. Especially when you're in a crowd. :oops:

One of the benefits of being female is that at least it's not as noticeable as it is with males. Perhaps lightly padded bras may be your solution.
Solution!?!

My chest is big enough! I have back pains because how heavy they are! :o

When I get the chance, I'm making them smaller. :|

Anyway, There was once this girl I knew back when I was 8 who breast grew and had her period at 9! :o

Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Whoa! I can't imagine being 9 and going through that. You parents probably wouldn't warn you beforehand either. Can you imagine how freaky that'd be?

I've been rather pissed a lot lately, which is sad. I'm on meds for depression and they helped, but now instead of feeling depressed, I just feel pissed. I'm not quittin my meds because I feel better in the mornings than I used to (back then, I'd probably kill someone as soon as look at them, and now I'm more mellowed out :) ) I write rants like that a lot too Anubis, so don't worry. It helps me deal and I feel better afterwards. Good way to let it all out :howl:  :oo The other thing I do is after I get home, I burn the paper to symbolize releasing all my negative emotions (what was funny was I really did feel better after doing that :lol: ) It'll get easier as time goes on.
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I don't have much problems with puberty, I can be a grouch anyway. Ofcource theres time where I get so annoyed I just have 'must Strangle!' run through my head, I just become horrible at times. I'm never mean at all (from what I know of, and when I do I become sorry.), its just in my head I'm grumpy and I'll have a bad headache. If anyone could read my mind it would inculd alot of cuss words. Aparently I place that with my poor pateince for other people, and stress in my own life. I don't think my period at all effects that.

Well, the thing is is that I notice my friends are really moody. I swear, its absolutly amazing that in one day I'll see so many versions of them, and I'm not at all like that. Nor do I get cramps, so I've turned out pretty lucky. Otherwise its easy to tell when my friends are PMSing.

Now, ofcource I do dislike somethings of the girlish nature; Breasts and periods, oh why do I have to have those.

Hamster; I beleive one of my friends had hers at 8!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Black Shuck wrote:Whoa! I can't imagine being 9 and going through that. You parents probably wouldn't warn you beforehand either. Can you imagine how freaky that'd be?

I seen younger. A 6 year old female going through that!! :o

Now why is that?

Well, they feed pigs a hormone that'll make them grow faster. So they can be slaughtered sooner. Then when the young kids ate that pig for din din, they took in that growth hormone. Saw this on 20/20 years ago.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Oh my gawd! A 6 year old? That would be on of my little sisters having a period, thats crazy, I just can't imagine having that happen. Being in first grade already wearing pads. How Horrible. Geesh!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

To be honest, I think puberty had a hand on why I began drawing. It all started in the 6th grade. I use to like drawing but not enough to consider it as a living. When puberty layed its head on me I would take paper out and draw to keep my mind of it. I mean, for a kid, it is embarrassing, you know. That's when I realized I like doing this and now only do it for the joy of it. It is really takes the edge off. And besides, when I'm mad, I'll just draw something getting killed or when I'm sad, I draw something silly and happy. :D

Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

It's amazing what can be produced during our bad times. I know when I got really depressed (I mean, like, suicidal depressed) I'd draw, and some of it's the best work I've ever done. The first drawing I colored on the computer without using the floodfill thing I did when I was feeling like that, and it turned out wonderful. Odd how that happens...heh
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

personally puberty is not a hard thing for me, and I went through it at the age of 12 so im done with it, plus I know many more things then most adults((mainly about diffrent hidden places and all, such as the underground blood bar in my town))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

another thing i hate about puberty is the new and intersting smells that my body makes. deoderant DOES NOT WORK FOR ME!! (am'i 21 yet :cry: )
THE GAME

My Armory