religious implications

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

religious implications

Post by Wolveblade »

im lutheran (LCMS branch) i am also a werewolf dose that make me evil and unable to go to heaven or will i be sent to hell bc i am a werewolf

everyone has a beast with in....but we werewolves can let it out in the animal form .....sometimes human let theirs out too...but not in a form like werewolves do.....will we werewolves be condemmed bc our inner beast is animal and able to come out as so..... or will we be forgiven as humans are forgiven and admitted to heaven
let no sacred place in your territory be violated
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Religion is open to interpretation. Some psychotic purists will tell you it's damnation to call yourself a werewolf -- even to talk to other people that show an interest in werewolves -- but in the end, it still can only come down to the faith of the individual.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

I'm agnostic and don't see how being who you are should automaticaly condem you. I am who i am, it's something that cannot be changed and i'll worry about the next stage of life when i get there.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

are you evil? if not your not going to hell same thing for werewolves.

((don't say that your a werewolf, big no, no. some people got busted for doing that))
THE GAME

My Armory
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

I am from the school of thought that everything pure of heart and intentions go to heaven. In some religions it is thought that animals don't go to heaven well that is total bs. All animals with conscious thought go to heaven. I think heaven is a short stomping ground before you reincarnated into another being. If you just sat in heaven for all eternity how boring would that be.
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: religious implications

Post by Morkulv »

Wolveblade wrote:im lutheran (LCMS branch) i am also a werewolf dose that make me evil and unable to go to heaven or will i be sent to hell bc i am a werewolf

everyone has a beast with in....but we werewolves can let it out in the animal form .....sometimes human let theirs out too...but not in a form like werewolves do.....will we werewolves be condemmed bc our inner beast is animal and able to come out as so..... or will we be forgiven as humans are forgiven and admitted to heaven
Did you have a duckie allready? No? Have some.

:bounce:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

That may go for the faith of the individual. I was taught growing up to be christian, and I hated one Sunday Schoot teacher because she told me pets don't go to heaven, which that time was after my dog had deid so I cried, she then told me if I wanted them to, thet they'll be there. (Speaking of which, has anyone else here read the Rainbow Bridge, thats the only thing that can surely easily make me cry.) I hated the fact she said that, and have always beleived animals went to heaven too. (Though I know most Sunday School teachers seemed to dislike me, with all my 'How did god do that?' 'Why and how did god make everything so complex?' yet most of all 'Where did God come from?'. I asked too many questions.)

Your told things, but its up to you to deceide whats right or wrong.

Speaking of which. Conversations according to Therianthropy are not perfered here, this is a werewolf fan forum. If this is a theranthrope related topic its not best to be here, yet I can point you out to a forum if you want to speak of things like that.

If you are a real werewolf that shapeshifts and the what not. Ehtier you come over to my house and demestrate your powers, or let us know that you are roleplaying. I'm okay with roleplaying, but there are annoying people out there who never drop it and keep on with this 'I'm a real w3r3wolf, don't mock me!' crud.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

outwarddoodles wrote: If you are a real werewolf that shapeshifts and the what not. Ehtier you come over to my house and demestrate your powers, or let us know that you are roleplaying. I'm okay with roleplaying, but there are annoying people out there who never drop it and keep on with this 'I'm a real w3r3wolf, don't mock me!' crud.

Yeah, or post a picture of yourself in werewolf form. Sorry, but you insistently claiming to be a creature that doesn't exist is getting a little...old.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

This.... again...

I've seen people ask themselves similer questions many time over the years, and in many cases I find that they're just looking for a reason to get out and explore other possabilities.

Honestly though, the answer is quite simple. As long as you live a life that's in keeping with your religions standards, your personal interests don't really matter much.

Even if I were a real, change under the full moon werewolf. I suspect it wouldn't change much, as long as I live to the standards I've set for myself, I should be just fine, after all.

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

WolvenOne wrote:This.... again...

I've seen people ask themselves similer questions many time over the years, and in many cases I find that they're just looking for a reason to get out and explore other possabilities.

Honestly though, the answer is quite simple. As long as you live a life that's in keeping with your religions standards, your personal interests don't really matter much.

Even if I were a real, change under the full moon werewolf. I suspect it wouldn't change much, as long as I live to the standards I've set for myself, I should be just fine, after all.

Yes....again. Why again? What causes this again? Again we see this again. And again I'm not making any sence, again.

ummm...what was this about again? :crazy:
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolveblade »

i wish i could put my pic next to my name but im having some problems with getting things sized down......next i revealed myself bc no one here knows who or were i am so im safe and thirdly it was a food for thought question......would / could werewolves go to heaven something to spark thought and discussion i did not mean for this to be a huge debate about church policies but something to think about and ponder.....maybe a new view on what a werewolf thinks about sometimes

yes i have a pile of rubber duckies and am trying to name them all as i type :)
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

wish i could put my pic next to my name but im having some problems with getting things sized down......next i revealed myself bc no one here knows who or were i am so im safe
No, if you can take pictures of you in wolf form you can easily upload them to imageshack and show us. If you can, I'd like several, doing things a real wolf wouldn't do. Show you next to the computer, in your kitchen yadda yadda. (Just so I know they're just not random wolf pictures.) I beleive you can buy cheap throw away digital cameras at a store near by.

True, revealing yourself here wouldn't harm you. If someone who could track you down and needed you, they would most likely think the pictures are fake.

Please, give good pictures, a video, or come over to someones house, I know a couple people who would surely be willing to see you show them your shapeshifting powers. If you are just roleplaying, please let us know that you are not truly claiming to be a shape shifting werewolf.

And, and my own personal pet peeve; Please use your grammar and keep your posts nice and clean. Spell out words fully, capitilize that that needs to be, use punctuation, use apostrophes, and don't go over board with the 'dot dot dots'. Also, just pay attention and pratice good typing, not just grammar usage but the way you type and put together posts.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I wouldn't mind seeing one in mid-TF, as well.
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolveblade »

I would love to show you all my werewolf form but for the sake of my safety I cannot. I have already broken rules telling people in a forum that I am a werewolf. My doing so may have tagged a hunter to start searching for me....or even put a mark out on myself to other werewolves. As to roleplaying I am very horrible at that, so why would I bother trying to attempt something I am already bad at.

If you believe me thats fine... if you dont thats fine too. But I would really like to give you all pics. Maybe....

I am trying to look at some things a werewolf may think about. Their afterlife if there is one and if they could be spiritual like humans too.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"What you hold true on Earth i will hold true in Heaven."

-Jesus Christ

Problem solved if you think it's ok then it is, as long as it doesn't break a commandment or blahblahblah.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

As to roleplaying I am very horrible at that, so why would I bother trying to attempt something I am already bad at.
And it really really shows. Please, if you're going to claim to be a werewolf, atleast do it better.

Yep, no pictures, refuses to give me evidence, just like all the others.

Please, at the sound of your last post you just said that you are not roleplaying and claim this to be true. Which means you really are claiming to be a physical shape shifting werewolf, clearly, your not, and theres no point in doing so. You're not going to get anything out of it, we arn't going to pay more attention to you (infact, because we know your lieing, we may ignore you.). Stop claiming to be a real werewolf, role playing is okay, but after I just asked you if you were roleplaying or not, and you decieded to lie and tell us your actually real, then thats just a no-no. I also ask that you do not try to flame at all, yeah, sucks you can't trick anybody, but theres no need at all to yell which as others clearly have done. Please, stop this crap, if you want to roleplay let us know you clearly are, and we may enjoy you here at the pack.

Woop de do!
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolveblade »

*blaa* to make all happy :( i am roleplaying but just so you know i wasnt saying it for attention or anything special ... just saying :duckiemind:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Wolveblade wrote:I would love to show you all my werewolf form but for the sake of my safety I cannot. I have already broken rules telling people in a forum that I am a werewolf. My doing so may have tagged a hunter to start searching for me....or even put a mark out on myself to other werewolves.

Well, you made a big mistake!!!

If you don't want hunters or the FBI to find you, then stop using that computer at the college your in.

Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolveblade »

:?
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolveblade »

Figarou wrote:
Wolveblade wrote:I would love to show you all my werewolf form but for the sake of my safety I cannot. I have already broken rules telling people in a forum that I am a werewolf. My doing so may have tagged a hunter to start searching for me....or even put a mark out on myself to other werewolves.

Well, you made a big mistake!!!

If you don't want hunters or the FBI to find you, then stop using that computer at the college your in.

hey how do u get pics in the text like that by the way wrong college
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Wolveblade wrote:

hey how do u get pics in the text like that by the way wrong college

Well, your IP address tells me you're at nat.defiance.edu

If I can easily find that out, think what the FBI can do.
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolveblade »

Interesting. How did you get the pic in the text though?

*looks around* wow way off subject anyways.....
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Wolveblade wrote:How did you get the pic in the text though?
I explain how in this post:

http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf/vi ... 8365#18365

-- Vilkacis
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolveblade »

Thanks. I think Im gonna let this topic die. I was looking back on some of the old posts and saw a similar one from a while back. I wish I had found this forum earlier. Oh well. Ok, Im letting this one die.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Excelsia wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing one in mid-TF, as well.
Haha....now that would be hard to take without someone helping.

"Must....*rooar...* press....*argh*....button..."

"..."

"f*** paw..."

:lol: