Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

siberianwolf
Custom Title: Dark Mind

Post by siberianwolf »

"I'll wait," Pathos said. He held his staff and opened a book.
"With broken dreams face the sun,
no matter how shattered it can still be mended,"
-Geis T. Sieg
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

The wolf changed into a her human shape ::sigh:: The names Tsume.And I refuse to take the boy to a place full of humans. Humans are not the most understanding kind to different spiecies(sp)
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki shrugged and continued after the other two.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Tsume took them to her cave since not even her own kind would dare to bother her there unless it was to try and mate with her. "ok so some ground rules 1 no doing your crap in my cave you need to go, gom outside. 2 If you feel like taking a midnight stroll try to keep the cave insight if you can't see it chances are you'll ether get lost and we'll find you in the morn or you get eaten by on of the others... other then that please enjoy your stay at Werewolf Cave thank you ^_^!!!

(I crack myself upXD)
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki arrived at the cave and walked inside. He looked around and sat down. He began to speak. "Who are you, what is your name?"
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Who isn't really the right question its what am I? But to answer simply I'm the wolf [actually wherewolf but...] And the names Tsume
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki nodded and said, "Your werewolf form, are....are you a born lycan or were you bitten?" Jimaki stood up and walked to the entrance to think. He paced back and fourth and finally looked back.

" I want to help you, maybe join your kind." Jimaki looked away from Tsume as if he didn't say anything. He simply looked at the boy as if he was going to say somthing.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

" Join my kind? You know nothing of what may happen if I change you. For all you know you could become a sexulally(sp) deranged werewolf. And to amswer your question I was bitten.

She turns and walks further into the cave trying to rid her mind of painfull memories from the past.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki stood up and walked to the other side of the cave to think. He leaned up aginst the stone rocks and slapped himself in the head, well knowing that she probably thought he was an idiot. He turned to her and began to speak.
"I'm sorry if I upset you."
He walked back to where the boy was and sat down.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"LIfe goes on I just don't like memories from the past that much"
She came back and stood outside for a few seconds smelling the air
"I'll get us some food be right back and remember what I said a bout the night. Watch your back."
And with that she ran into the woods
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki nodded and thought to himself. He wondered what happened in her past that upset her. Jimaki shrugged and turned around to lay down.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

A half hr later she came back with a deer thrown over her back
"anyone awake? Let alone hungry?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki awoke, leaned up and yawned. He looked at Tsume and sighed. "Tsume...why...no, I was just wondering what happened in your past that upset you so?" He looked her in the eyes and turned away. Not sure of how she would react. He stood up and walked to the cave entrance. He stood outside leaning on a rock. He wanted to wake up from this and think it was a dream. But, it was real. He turned to look at the forest trees as the evening storm approached. Shortly after he turned and nodded to her.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"Lets just say that before I was Bitten my life wasn't the best but I had friends that cared and we hung out alot. But one day when I we went into the woods at night and we got seperated. I went looking and I found a cave just as it started raining and inside I heard my freind calling for help and without thinking I ran in to see what was wrong. I ran into a werewolf and he was about to rape her and... I stared and grabed the closest thing and ran at him not caring what happened to me just as long as my friend was ok. He ended up winning of course and because I had been willing to risk my life for my freind he let her go. But I was to stay behind and he ended up chaining me to a wall and after raping me for a month he changed me"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki nodded and said, "I'm sorry, but I can assure you. I'm not like that?" He walked over to her and grinned. He sighed, "I can join your kind and help."
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"Help with what? If you mean trying to protect the kid you don't have to worry my kind leaves me alone unless I'm in heat and trust me you'll know when you need to go someplace for a few days" Smriks at him" But I still don't now why you would want to be changed"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki looked at her, nodded, and turned around. He sat down and said, "I-I just can't explain."He looked to the ground and shut up.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

:? "did you lose someone you lost to a werewolf? Not that its my business but I just asking for a good reason to change you." At that moment howl came from the forest " that can't be good...You guys get further into the cave it seems that I have unwanted company." She changes back into a wolf and starts growling at the other one approching
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki pulled his knife out. "I'm not going to leave you here." He provoked the approaching werewolf and laughed. "I ain't gonna let a wolf like that win."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

I hope it's alright if I jump in here so to speak. I have never role played before but would like to give it a try. Any pointers would be nice. Thanks

Ancient

A pitch black wolf [okay werewolf] with one white paw hides in the trees watching the two werewolves growl at eachother waiting for her moment and hoping not to be sensed. She was alret ears forward and eyes fixed on the two werewolves who were about to face off and the human man who was obviously going to attempt to help. She was 20 summers old and had just recently been bitten. She often tried to stay out of the way but on this night she found herself in an unusal sitiuation.

(Sorry to edit this post after a few days. I just clarified something that should help if needed in the future. )
Last edited by Ancient on Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

([] wolves talkind) [What?!!! GRRRR I don't need your help human you'll just be in danger!!!] Turning to the other [ Get out of here bud. This is my place and you aren't welcome.] Sniffs wind [and you get out of here too] Turing facing the bushes[everyone knows that if they come here trying to sneek in or whatever risks losing there live or coming back damaged.]
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Okay a vauge and short post. I'm kind of trying to fit in here. Let me know if it's ok. Thanks.

Ancient

She took a few steps back hoping not to be noticed by the other werewolf. She felt something odd in the air. Something was going to change this night. Or was it?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki slipped past the werewolf and went outside. He held a knife tight in hid grasp and looked around. "Where are you wolfie girl. I'll take care of you." He looked around and knew that Tsume picked a scent up from outside.

(Don't worry about it. I was that way at first. You'll get used to it, don't worry.)

-Mig
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Crouched down lower in the bushes unsure of what to do as the human came closer. She had never been in this kind of position before and was confused. Her eyes stayed trained on the human. She had been hunted all her life by humans that had found out what she was. Why would this one be any different?

(Many thanks Miguel. Glad I'm not making to big of an idot out of myself or so I hope. :wink: )
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki moved towards the bushes then stopped. He put the knife back into the holster, since he knew that there was no point. He stared into the bushes and nodded. "Wherever you are. I'm not going to hurt you. I swear. I have messed enough lives up already. No need to mess your's up."

(No prob, You are doing fine.)

-Mig