Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

After finishing the chunck Bright-howl gave her she went over to the carcuss and ate fill. Once done she went and layed under a tree. Turning into her human form she made herself comfortable and slowly drifted asleep.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Bright-Howl pads over to Metal-Wolf and lays beside him.

"What's next?"

She asked as she placed a paw on his shoulder.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

Rogue simply licked one of her paws, changing to her human form as well.Nightspirit lay in the grass, sighing as she too drifted off. (for some reason i feel invisible T_T)
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

((You're not invisable Nightspirit it's just that Bright-Howl is leery of Rogue. :) No hard feelings I hope. ))
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

(ah. i see now. nope. no hard feelings. :P )
the moon shines bright
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(sigh) (why does it seem a little boring right now? Don't answer it sarcastic. :P Anyhoo does anybody know where the others might of ran off to?)
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

(I think its' kinda boring because the story's pretty much run its' course. Or at least it seemed that way to me. Unless anyone has any bright ideas(IE, new story arcs, conflicts, etc.), this kinda seems the point for a "And they all lived happily ever after" kind of thing... :lol: )

(Hell, that'd make this the first RP on this forum to actually end rather than run out of gas and die... :lol: )
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

OOG : For what it's worth... I created the whole funeral/pack creation thing to indeed fulfilled most people's IC wish to find a pack...
So it was indeed rather intended as a "sign to outro" instead as just another event along the way.
The event had pretty much been planned since the first time I appeared in this thread. So I imagine that story-wise, that character might have been somewhat of a "load-bearer".
Like Aki said - not much of anything has been added since to develope a new sense of story.

just my two cents...
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

(I find myself with agreeing that the role play has come to an end pretty much. Unless there is a story plot that I am missing as well. I love how it ended. It was a really great role play. )
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(Well who ever wants to make a new story go right ahead. I don't care who starts it, lets just get something good rolling. :lol: )
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

(OOG: Well, I also think that this story found a good end after the Funeral ... that's the reason why I let Night-Song leave - the new pack wouldn't have had a real place for her style of acting :wink:

And besides this - the Thread is called Alone and Afraid. No one is alone anymore and no one is afraid, aren't you? So the story is ended as well.

Anyways: I could imagine to start a new plot/thread, but I'm not near a computer for the next four weeks after my test at thursday so I could only start one after this - that would be around august 10th ... if you want me to do this, of course!

- Grayheart)
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

(I would love for you to do that Grayheart if it wouldn't be to much trouble. August 10th it will be then. :o Excitement. :o )
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(ok so the date is set for August tenth. Until then i bid you all adu.*Low grcful bow* And see you all then.) hwlwnk
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

(i do agree. its run its course. maybe we should think of somethin along the lines of some sort of war or somethin, cuz thats a pretty long assed rp if it goes well. but, i'm a sick wolfy right now and can't think straight. so yeah. someone tell me when the new thread comes up. sayounara :howl:  :oo
the moon shines bright
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Mother
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silvermoon »

Hi I'm new and I noticed you said you would start anew, might I join you when you do? However, I won't be able to start up until about August 20th so if it is okay, don't worry if I'm not there. But I'm new, so if it is up to anyone, it should be up to you who have been together for ever.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

Well, as you can see, I'm back again! Unfortunately I still have no idea at the moment for a new game, but I think in the next days there will come one to my mind.

Till then, Grayheart
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

ok peps I got a good starter and I'm going ahead with it.)

In a forest full of darkness there was a wolf walking home from a nights kill. She was in heat but had not run across a male wolf in ages for man kind had almost killed them all off. Her black and red coat had saved her from being spotted when her pack had been attacked. Now 2yrs old she had tought herself how to survive on her own. She looked up at the full moon." Blood red moon tonight. How fitting"
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

(Is it alright if I just jump in here Night-Claw? -King)

A large white male wolf walked under the light of the blood red moon. His claws gleamed like starlight and his steel blue eyes scaned the area. He had a scar across his muzzle, but still looked powerful and proud. He was young only four years of age. His whole body looked to be a fighting tool. He had become a whispered legened among the humans. The avengening white wolf. He carried with him a presence of death. He sniffed the air and smelled a she-wolf and lifted his muzzle to the moon and howled. His howl echoed through the night an eerie sound to most humans.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(yep ^_^)

The female paused at hearing the howl not sure if it was true or not, that there was a another like her that had not ben cruely murdered by the humans. Sitting donw she howled in return.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

The large male wolf's ears turned at the sound...Could it be a female wolf had survived the cruelty of man? He took off at a run and made haste towards the howl. He soon saw a female wolf sitting down. He stopped a few feet away and watched. Then he spoke to the female. "Greetings my name is Bones." He spoke in wolf speak. His name had come not only for his pure white color, but the fact that death and war had seemed to follow him. He stood proudly infront of the female. Powerful muscels rippled beneath his silken white fur that shone like pale moonlight in the darkness. His steel blue eyes observed the she wolf intently. He was truely a powerful warrior, but something else belay his rough exterior a lonely heart despertly searching for companionship.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

The female nodded. "Nice to see that I'm not the only wolf left out here. My family called me Savannah. But since they were killed I'v called myself Black." She looked up at him with green hazel eyes, that had seen too much death too soon in life. Though she hide most of her feelings well, the wolves she had known had always been able to see her feeling in her eyes.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

He stood at ease and looked into the female's green hazel eyes. "I think that you're to beautiful to be called Black. If you don't mind me saying." He grinned a bit and took a step forward. Many wolves found him comforting and endearing despite the fact that he was a rather large wolf.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

She grinned. "I have had nothing better to call myself, since I have not seen any other such as yourself before now." She stood and walked over to him.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

"We are very rare and few between." He watches her as she walks and as she gets closer he places his nose near her and snifs. Remembering her scent. "You smell very beautiful."
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"why thank you." She sniffed his sent. "and you smell charming" She laughed a bit at the"You actually smell very male."