Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

(Don't mind welcome abourd^_^)

Tsume snapped her eyes open and howled running in front of Jim[Do you people know how hard it is to petend sleep? let me tell you... don't try it]
waling into the open she growled[ away with you stranger theres nothing for you here]
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

The grey wolf stared at the scene, eyes squinted in disbelief. Two wolf-sisters standing next and before the Hunter-man. Not fear on his face, not fear in theirs.

*Audible to all - guttural human words* Grrrwwwllf..... Man-thing you protect ? Hunter-breed he is ! Steel-claw he has drawn and Wound I smell on you !

Stepping forward to expose his head and shoulders above the foliage, The grey wolf could be clearly seen. Amber-coulored eyes were directed at the trio of defenders in the cave mouth. A grim expression graced the rest of the wolf's head. The lips were drawn back to reveal slightly yellowed fangs, one of which had been chipped and was about half an inch shorter than the other. From that fang on, a scar ran up along the lean snout, up to the right eye of the beast, but stopping just short of actually reaching it. The Rest of the Wolf was very muscular, covered in a deep grey fur that was equally scarred as the face

It is Man-Thing I seek... tender youngling that fled in woods... Return it must ere more Man-hunters come looking....

A snarl escaped the maw of the grizzled wolf, clearly in the direction of the young man that stood protected by both werewolves

Why you defend ? your mate he is ? your... kin ?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki nodded and stood behind the two wolves. He pulled his blade out and screamed. "Why are you trying to kill me. Why the boy?" He looked to the two female wolves and said, "Don't die on me. We need to talk later."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

She stepped beside Tsume and looked the grey wolf directly in the eyes her golden colored eyes burned with a fierce fire. She spoke to the wolf. Her voice was firm yet gentle. "He is a friend. He was not the hunter that made these wounds. And you shall never lay a paw on him. He is neither mate nor kin to me but has proven his worth through his kindness. You shall not touch him." She snarled.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

As soon as sarah's eyes locked with those of the grey wolf, the lips were drawn farther back, revealing a hungry snarl that was reflected in the burning of the Amber eyes. With a slow motion, the wolf arched his back and lowered his head, a slow moan escaping his throat. The wolf-paws grew thicker, more massive with claws the size of the dagger the youg man held. The Massive arms connected these claws to the scarred chest, witch bulged with unnatural muscles... and was topped by a wolf's head that snarled defiance and hatred for mankind.

She-wolf challenge ? Stay with kind he must ! Woods is our domain ! Scars on me all Man-made ! Kill hunter-breed !
:howl:  :oo I AM BROKEN-FANG-MAN-HUNTER !
If life he wish, prove valour ! Meet me in challenge, She-Wolf !

As soon as these words are spoken, the grey wolf walks into the clearing in front of the cave with slow, ponderous strides. The body is a network of scars, burnmarks and what seems to be scarred rope-burns around the ankles. One claw is directed at Sarah and the wolf drops into a low crouch. While issuing this challenge to sarah, the grey wolf keeps his eyes on the young man, studying his actions and reactions as if... looking for something or waiting for some... indication to present itself
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She steps out of the opening of the cave giving a low growl.

"I have no disire to fight you. But if you want to kill this human than you've given me no choice. He is different than all the other humans.I will not let you harm him."

Since she was already in wereform she did not fear the strength of this new wolf. She was a peacemaker by nature but had decided this new wolf would not lay a hand on the human. Her lips pulled back to reveal ivory colored fangs. Her ebony black coat bristled with disdane for the new wolf.

"I will meet your challenge if you force my hand!" :howl:  :oo

She was hopeing the other wolf would see reason but doubted it.She crouched low ready for anything the wolf would do.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

as soon as the words "I will meet your challenge" were spoken, the grey wolf rose up to his full hight, a massive 10 feet of rage-tensed muscle, howling a war-cry as he threw both arms in the air and streched both clawed hands in anticipation.

:howl:  :oo Come feel Hunter-breed fate !

Striking at the ground as the wolf advanced, it was quite a fearsome display. Clawing deep into the soil and throwing up pawfulls of solidly packed earth wile snapping with bared fangs at the defenders in the cave mouth, rage boiling in the now-wide opened eyes

Corpse will feed earth today ! Blood water trees !

It was odd though... a wolf could see that the intention of the grey wolf was not really to kill. There was too much show about it. If this wolf-monster had wanted to tear the head of Sara for defying it, it would have done so - or tried - already. A wolf would wonder. A human would be scared to death...thinking his "friends" in mortal danger... and ever the Grey wolf watched the young man from a sideways glance...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Sarah cocked her head to one side in a moment of thought. There was to much show from this wolf to lead her to the conculsion that it really wanted to fight her. She stood to her full height about 8 feet a good two feet shorter than the other wolf but powerfuly packed with muscel that rippled beneath the fur. She took a step out of the mouth of the cave and ever alert looked at the grey wolf.

"What is your real purpose here? Do you just fear the human?"

Taking great risk she took another step forward. Her movements were cautious but not fearful. A wolf could sense her purpose. A wolf would know she didn't fear. A human might think it reckless.

(I just clarified something in my first post. I had missposted that Sarah was born a werewolf when actually she was just bitten a few years ago. My mistake. I appologize. I hope that it's ok. I guess that's what I get for trying to do two role plays when I am new. Characters get mixed up. Again I appologize.)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Tsume remand silent but when Sarah decided to try and convince the Broke Fang to leave it was too much. Transsforming into her werewolf form she is brown and has a white star on her forhead." Stand down Sarah this one means to fight and I intended t give it one :x "
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Sarah looks to Tsume. "If he intends to fight then why is he putting up such a show? This is unlike anyother display I have seen. It's one of confusion. But if you want to fight him then I will stand down." She backs up but only a few feet. Watching to see what the others will do.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

As the black werewolf obviously backs down, the Grey wolf howls in anger. Several times the wolf makes attacks in their direction, clawing just short of scratching the fur and flesh of Sarah.

When Tsume advances to assert her dominance over the Grey wolf - without any reaction from the human - The Grey wolf ceases his mock assault on the present werewolves. There is a look of dissapointment to be seen in the Amber eyes of the wolf.

The wolf throws back it's head and the crackle of muscles and bones can be heard as the body of the wolf starts to bend and reshape itself into a human form.

Before the cave stands a man. Not as young as the one standing hidden behind the massive forms of the two werewolves, more middle-aged and worn, but fit and healthy. His skin is a weather-sticken tan, still marked by the countless scars that criss-crossed his body. The face of the man is marked the same way as his wolf self - a scar that runs from below his right eye to his lower chin, cleaving the lips where the blow must have connected. His eyes are still the same rich amber colour. He stands unthreatening, passive.

He is no hunter, I have seen that.... to scared or... just too stupid not to fight or run when a Lycan sreams for his blood... Where is the boy... a small child... I smelled him when I followed you here... I need to...see him.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Sarah shifts into her human form. Her eyes turn a warm honey color. She is young about 20 and her black hair falls over her shoulders. She looks to the wolf now in human form.

"What buissness do you have with the child?"

She said with a gentle yet assertive air in her voice.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

The man looks her up and down with a distant, neutral look.

What do you care ? It's a human child isn't it ? Or is that one "different" as well ?

Now that the proverbial dust has settled, you notice that - despite the rather cold and wet weather, the man is dressed in nothing more than a worn set of linnen pants, barefoot and barechested.

I just wish to see him... before I smelled his presence in the woods, there was the smell of fire and the sound of men fighting men... I wish tr know why he fled into the woods... why so deep.... what drove him...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She looked to the other were with a equaly netural look.

"You say different like it's a bad thing. I have not met this child yet but he is protected here."

One could see that she was just clothed in natural leather her 'pants' were short above knee level and her shirt was high cut in the middle with thin straps at the shoulders. She too was also barefooted. She knew why she was dressed as she was but the state of dress of the other wolf made her curious.

"I do not know where the child is he is protected by my friends here."
Last edited by Ancient on Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

The man sat down first, then lay down on his side, propped up on one elbow. He picked up a twig and began chewing it.

To me all humans are... well, let's say bad news... Since you two obviously are willing to die over this one man and boy, I was wondering if they both were "different".... whatever you meant by that...

Remember ?
*in a mock female voice* "don"t kill him ! he's different"

he looks at all there present with an inquisitive stare, slowly chewing on the piece of wood, seemingly oblivious to the cold wet ground.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She sat down across from him and looked at him this was unlike any other werewolf she had ever met.

"What is diffrent about the man is that he doesn't harm what he can not understand. That and the fact that he actually wants to become one of us. As for the boy I imagine there is a reason he is protected here."

She gave him a bit of a glare as he mocked her. "You know mocking never gets one far." She was a bit firey in her own right. Her ebony hair blew in the breeze.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Tsume changed into here human form wearing tight jean pants and a belly tank top. "Wha different about them is that we protect them and this one" Points thumb atJim "wants to be changed in fact... [I know I'm going to regret this] come with me Jim" She wlks away from the cave and fruther into the woods. "No letting himinto the cave Sarah"
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

Calmly waiting for her to get comfortable, the man never took his eyes off her. He started to ignore the others at the cave mouth, since they obviously were coocking up some plan. He didn't care. He didn't even try to listen.

He wants to become like us ? *lets out a warm, well-meant peal of laughter* yes... that would explain. Poor man. Does he know what his kind tries to do to us ? Will do to him as soon as he gets our gift ?

Gazes to the man in the cave one more

So he expects to play nice and get bitten ? Typical human.... as for the kid, I...have followed him around. His life intrests me. Why is my business.
But I schould see him... soon. Perhaps the time is right now.

A look passes over the man's eyes, as if he dreams of some time long gone. The chewing stops for a moment and he gazes to the canopy of the trees above them. Clearly these things have great meaning for him, as he totally ignores anyone or thing around him for some minutes. Then he snaps out of his reverie and turns his attention to the girl before him

We have never been propperly introduced... I am Broken-Fang, son of Hide-of-Winter. And you are ?

With these words, he crawls over to the girl - in obvious wolf fashion - and sniffs her neck and face. Then he draws away, as if this was the most normal thing in the world, waiting for her reply[/i]
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

He looks up as the other woman takes the man inside, clearly alarmed at this

SHE-WOLF ! If this man wants to be turned, let him sit here and talk !
Come !

he motiones in an inviting way to the two people in the cave

I will not harm the human as long as you speak for his safety...
My word is my bond...
My blood is my tie...

with this, he bites the palm of his hand until blood trickles down his chin. He then extends his hand, palm downwards and lets it drop unto the ground, a meer few drops before the wound heals closed again.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Sarah nodded at what Tsume said. She obvouisly had a plan that she didn't want Sarah to be a part of.

Sarah then turned to the other wolf she didn't flinch as the wolf sniffed her.

"I am Sarah. I have no memory of my parents. I was bitten just a year ago. Have you always been a wolf?"

She was curious about this stranger.

She looked over to Tsume wondering what the other werewolf would do.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

He arced an eyebrow at her question

I have never been... just man or just wolf... if that is what you mean... *hesitates as if looking for a way to pronounce* ...Sarah...
You were bitten ? do you know who ?

The man looked for another twig an started chewing. He looked around to see if the other She-Wolf and the man were joining them.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She nods she now understood what was so diffrent about this werewolf.

"The one who bit me they called him Dark-Moon. I do not know where he is. He left after he bit me. I don't even know why he did. I've heard rumors and whispers that he is insane."
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

Broken-Fang tilted his head slightly at the hearing of that name. He tried to recall the names of all his tribesmembers and see if he would recognise the one that bit sarah. After a pauze of a few minutes...

I think I have heard of this Dark-Moon. An exile from one of the tribes in this land. He had no respect for our ways and was cast out for that fact. I'm sorry to see he continued his vile ways even after we inflicted our punishment.

He was not insane, just... in search for companionship. He was alone and for our kind that is a harsh thing. We live in packs, from five to fifty members spread all around the lands, sensing eachother and feeling.... unified.

Her was cut off from that and was looking for some substitute I imagine... He must have acted rashly or perhaps he had indeed been driven insane... Who can tell ?

The man pauzes a little... as if coming to realise something

That would mean we are... related. Not closely, but in spirit we are tribesmates... or should be at least...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Hearing the response from the other wolf she felt some kind of peace. She finally knew what had happened that drove Dark-Moon to bite her.Something that she had always wondered. She looked at the other wolf as he says in spirit they are tribemates or should be. She might have finally found a place to belong.

"I have never had a tribemate. But from how you describe it; it must be nice to have someone who shares a common bond."
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Tsume Stood waching the two talk growing a bit sadder by the minute knowing that what they were talking about would not happen to her because she always drove away males thinking that the one who could beat herwould be the one for her[Idiot... stop feeling sorry for yourself. you aren't some weak puppy out to find love. your stronger then that, besides your better off alone.] Shaking her head she locked the fellings away and sat next to Sarah