Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

As quick as a flash of moonlight she crouched low and lept over the man's head intending to run away before he turned around.

(Short yes. I had a brain freeze. Okay I'll stop with the out of character seeing as it is probably annoying.)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki nodded and smiled, "If you are a werewolf. Then, be sure to tell me who you are sometime. You can stay near here, i'll try to explain it to Tsume." He ran back into the cave to help Tsume fight the aggressive werewolf.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

As the human walked away she ducked back into her bushes. Watching the human aide the werewolf in her fight. How odd. Why would a human help a werewolf? She kept her eyes fixed on the human. If one looked in the bushes and knew she was there they might could see her.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Tsume chased the intruder away making sure he wouldn't come back then changed and went back to the cave holding her injured arm[ Damnstupidhellshitfuck!! this hurts] arriving at the cave she leans against a wall trying to catch her breath.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki ran to Tsume and looked at her arm. He pulled a cloth out and put some alcahol on it. He grabbed her arm and wiped it twice. Following that, he wrapped the cloth around her arm. He began to speak. "Tsume, the werewolf out there. It seemed different from the others. Gentle in a way, I could have been dead by now. As a matter of fact, she is in those bushes." He screamed for the woman to come out.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She finally got up her nerve and appeared at the opening of the cave. Still in her wolf form. She was nervous. There was an injury to her forpaw/wrist that had the white sock one that could never have been spotted in the bushes. It appeared to be at least a few days old. Her ears went forward her eyes fixed one the people and fellow were in the cave.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki looked at the wolf and told her to come near him and Tsume. He stared at the wolf and began to speak. "Tsume, she needs help." He looked at the wolf's injured paw.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Getting mixed signals she took a stepforward then froze. Her eyes were a deep golden color. Typical for her kind.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki looked into her eyes and smiled. He held his hand out to show that he wasn't going to hurt her.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

She sniffs the air once and takes a step closer and places her injured paw in the mans hand. The paw was huge with powerful claws able to shred flesh within moments.

Edit: I typed uninjured instead of injured. I'm glad you read it right . :wink:
Last edited by Ancient on Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki stared at the injury and pulled a towel out of his pocket. He put the towel around the wound and poured some alcahol on it. "That is the best I can do, the rest of the supplies are at home." He looked to Tsume and back to the wolf. Jimaki brushed his hand through her fur and stared into her eyes. He nodded and smiled. The golden color seemed peaceful. He looked to Tsume. "You can't hurt her. She isn't a problem Tsume." He said as he looked into the wolf's eyes.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Her eyes seemed so gentle yet haunted as if her life was filled with betrayl (sp) and misstrust. She finally spoke up. "Why are you helping me?" Her voice was gentle despite what ferocity she was capable of.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki stared for a few seconds and finally spoke up. "I-I'm just trying to help you. A werewolf killed my best friend two years ago. I need to focus on my future and I decided to help werewolves. Not kill them. One day I hope to join your kind and see life on the other side. Maybe you could fill that wish one day. Well i'm tired, you and Tsume can work stuff out." He laid down and closed his eyes.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Her ears went forward at her being able to fullfill his wish. Why on earth would anyone choose this life? She then turned and looked at the other werewolf.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

"Don't look at me like that I can't seem to get him to understand what will happen to him and that there won't be any going back. He is nice and all and I wouldn't mind changing him but people have a hard time accepting things they don't understand. Anyhow welcome to my cave you can stay for as long as you need. Females I don't mind but I don't fully trust males." Without another word she changed into her wolf form and went to sleep.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

*Please let me know if my entering this RP is ok... - I'll assume a yes if I don't read differently your following posts - Thanks*

Hmmm....Two...no...Three smells...
The hybrid form of wolf and man tilted it's head back to deeply inhale the crips forest air.... then again pressing it against the grass and fallen leaves on the floor
Yesss... pureblood human too...
so deep in the woods... brave...
The dusky grey fur rippled and shrank around the form of the creature as it slowly - with a low, pleasurefull moan - shifted to it's full lupine form. And started walking in the direction of the freshest smells
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki opened his eyes and looked around. The air felt still and hard. He stood up and looked to the werewolf. He said, "So can you stay? I'm glad if you can. But, somthing doesn't feel right. It might be me, but I feel like we are being threatened." He looked to her injured paw and said, "How does it feel? Better or worse? By the way, I am just curious. What is your name?"
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Night-claw wrote:"Don't look at me like that I can't seem to get him to understand what will happen to him and that there won't be any going back. He is nice and all and I wouldn't mind changing him but people have a hard time accepting things they don't understand. Anyhow welcome to my cave you can stay for as long as you need. Females I don't mind but I don't fully trust males." Without another word she changed into her wolf form and went to sleep.
Nods in a thankful response to the she wolf. A few moments later she hears the human speak
Miguel wrote: He said, "So can you stay? I'm glad if you can. But, somthing doesn't feel right. It might be me, but I feel like we are being threatened." He looked to her injured paw and said, "How does it feel? Better or worse? By the way, I am just curious. What is your name?"
She nods. You're right something feels wrong. She sniffs the air there's another wolf around. Upon him asking about her paw she holds it up a bit and looks at it. It's better thank you. :) She then changes into human form. She was average height and build with long silky midnight black hair. Her eyes turned a warm honey color. She then turned to the man and answered the rest of his question.I've never really had a name but my mother before she was killed used to calle me Sarah. What is your name?

(I don't mind you joining in Nishah. But it's up to Night-Claw and Miguel.)

(I hope my name fits the time frame I was thinking of names and it was the best I could do.Any suggestions?)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki nodded and smiled, " Sarah, when Tsume wakes up... I will ask to be bitten. I have been thinking about it and I want to help you guys. I want to stay with you." He looked to Tsume and back to Sarah. "I will protect you from other humans. You won't have to be hunted anymore." Jimaki frowned and looked down, "W-w-who killed your mother? Not that that is my business. And to answer your question. My name is Jimaki but you can call me Jim."

(I don't mind at all, The more the better. I'm not good with names so don't feel bad Ancient, :lol: )
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.Humans see it as a gift and it is but it is also a curse." A sad look crossed her face and unshed tears come into her eyes. "A villager named Troke." He killed my mother and father when I was very young. I don't have very many memories of them."

(Ah, finaly someone who's like me. :) )
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

*OOG : sara is a biblical name... since that period, christians have been using that name or variations... it's a perfect name...*
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

The wolf crept closer to the origin af the smells, crouching deep into the brush as to remain unnoticed. The plans that had formed were all broken as a sudden gust of wind blew towards the others. The Grey wolf silently cursed the elements... they will smell it... they will know...

:howl:  :oo I HAVE SMELLED YOUR TERRITORTY, I HAVE TASTED YOUR MARK, I CHALLENGE FOR THE RIGHT TO TREAD UPON IT

Lowering it's head after the howl, the grey wolf coninued to creep forward, hoping to catch a glimpse of them before they would notice. The path that the wolf walked bend to the side, as to create some distance between the place of the howling and the destination...

... smell of more human ... more wolf too ... soft smell ... smell of blood and cold metal ... conflict... they will be roused by it ... care, Grey, care ...

The Wolf-mind wrapped itself around the problem of what to do next... there was the smell of humans wolves and blood... Hunters surely... The smell of blood and metal allowed no other explanation. Why was there not the smell of death yet ? Were they just captured....?

closer... creep closer... wolf-eyes wil see what wolf-nose can't tell...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki nodded and lowered his head. "I-I'm sorry Sarah." He stood up and walked to the cave entrance. Turning around, he began to speak. "Sarah, I know how different it is. But, I feel that I am ready for another life." He walked back and felt a chill run down his spine. He began to say Tsume's name. It was too quiet. He pulled a knife out and looked to the cave entrance. "Sarah, we need to protect this cave. Even though, i'm sure Tsume can take care of a werewolf."
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

lying flat on the floor, a few meters from the cave entrance, the grey wolf sees the young man peering out from the shadows of the rocks. The wolf could tell that the human could feel him watching... the shudder said enough...

...hunter-man... but so young, so... fresh... not fire in his hands or large metal claws on his belt... could this be... something else ?

puzzled, the wolf stayed still. Waiting for any howl in return to his formal challenge to enter the dominant wolf's terrain.... If no return howl came, then that wolf must have been killed or driven off... and the hunter-man would feel the same pain he had inflicted on wolf-kind
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

With a quick nod she changed into her werewolf form. It was impressive and dangerous threating to any human who didn't know of her kind. She walked up next to the human and looked out smelling the air. She smelt anouther wolf. Her ears lowered as she wondered what this wolf was up to. "Jimaki, he is close. Not far from the enterance. I can smell him. Stay towards the wall." She growled lowly telling the other wolf that she knew where he was.

(Thank you Nishah I knew it fit the time period. I was only hopeing it worked with the story and maybe sounded a bit werewolf. )

Edit: Spelling and I missposted again. Okay never do two role plays at once when you're new. You get the characters mixed up. I hope that this didn't cause to much of a confusion. :)

Ancient
Last edited by Ancient on Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.