The place for anything at all...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Things that annoy you

Post by Miguel »

What things annoy you most. When i'm in the car and someone gives me the finger I really get annoyed. Other than that when someone repeats thhings when I hear them the first time.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

The sound of chalkboard scratches. :shudder:

Vegs: I'm sorry but I have had some REALLY bad experinces with vegetarians so I hate most of them. (I'm sure they are some nice vegs out there. :D)

Racism: Nuff said...

People who put cloths on their pets. :roll:

Snobby people.

When people put me down because I'm a girl. :x

Fur haters. I still don't know if I'm a fur but people who think furs are freaks who hump each other in fur suits. :x
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Why do people hate on you because you are female and I agree I hate Vegs. They seem to nag when I order a steak. They say something like,
(Why do you eat meat. The cow looks innocent.)
It sounds like they are a freaking hippy or some person from the 70s riding around in their van. No offense if anyone in this area is a veg. I just ran into some annoying people. :)
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

In general, it's people who don't signal their turns and lane changes that seriously annoys me. I also have a lot of antipathy towards cigarettes.
Lately though, I'm witness to something that's really bugging the living hell out of me.

There's a three-way piss-fight going on between KMFDM, En Esch and XMFDX and it's starting to get nasty. It used to be an on-again-off-again feud between KMFDM and Slick Idiot but Guenter, the guitarist, split from SI and formed XMFDX. I'm in fairly regular communication with En Esch — he's actually a really cool guy, so that's where that came from. It just pisses me off that it's been five or six years since the split, he won't let it go, Sascha's being a prick and snipes them both whenever he gets a chance, and now Guenter's gone off and started slinging s***, too. Not only did he NOT tell En that he was leaving SI — he just took off and didn't bother to say anything to him, En had to get it from the fans — but he does this stupid name-nick.

It pisses me off that they're all wasting their time, money and talent doing pissant, childish nonsense like this. Get this, they're all in their 40s, too. :eyebrow: :x
ImageImageImageImage
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Yeah I agree with the turn signal thing.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

my b**** of a sister

vegains, yeah, i once ordered a quarter pounder at a fastfood joint and she bitched about it to me then i ate it afront ouf her and told her to f*** off. :D man she was mad! :lol: then the bitched about some more calling me a murderer i wasn't phased at her ranting because she made her self look like a complete jackass afront of a resturant of people :lol: went it was all over i couldn't stop luaghing!! :lol:

school
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Wow! :o
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

it was funny as hell you should see the look on her face as i took a bite out of that burger. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Cool,my sister is the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

mabey it was her :P
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I think I'm starting to get annoyed of people who diss Vegans like that. I'm all in for meat, I think its good for you, and I do dislike poeple who run up and call you a murderer, yet theres no need to be being just as nasty to vegitarians as you seem to think they are to you.

Otherwise, for my own hypocritsy. Once my friend asked me what I would do if she were to become vegitarian. I told her I'd punch her in the face, yet it would only prove the point that meat-eaters are 'mean'. She then told me she wanted to do that for a deit, I told her I would punch her twice as hard, no friend of mine is doing a stupid deit because society tells us to be thin skinny.

Otherwise I hate kids who have to have the teacher repeat everything a million times in class because they weren't listening. I really dislike those mean preppy like girls in school too, god, they suck. Yet I always feel the need to strangle when it comes to disrespectful kids.

I also hate animal abusers, wish I could come over and punch them!

Yet heck, the more people I meet, the more I love my cats.

Yet ofcource, I couldn't walk into this thread without stating one of my personal pet peeves: Using good Grammar and language across the computer.

Oh, and 'P-shifters'.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

yeah but it wasn't intensional, she was getting in my grill for some little bit of meat so retailiated by eating infornt of her and flipping her off.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hmmmm, I agree but I order steak and if I must use polite language, dislike vegiterians. I eat meat and without it I would die literally. I mean I eat vegetables but too much can make me loose it. I personally agree.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Thats still pretty funny though. :D
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Anubis wrote:yeah but it wasn't intensional, she was getting in my grill for some little bit of meat so retailiated by eating infornt of her and flipping her off.
Yes, but if you've noticed in my list of dislikes, I don't like disrespectful people. You were as disrepectful to her choices to be vegitarians as it seems she was to you for eating meat. Ask the person to go away, if she really was bugging you with all her might...then it the meat.

Sorry if this may ofend any Vegitarians on the board; yet I would really like to see what her face had looked like.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

yeah veg heads are always giving me beef (no pun intened) so i kinda lost it. :P
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

edit
Last edited by Miguel on Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I dislike peple that have a closed mind, and people with no mind.

closed mind- My dad is like this. I hate to even whisper 'republican' lest any sort of political tinge set in, but he is really closed minded. I just ignore him, and hope i never meet with him when he's on a rant.

no mind- people who ting slinging paint at a canvas is art, then b**** when you tell them it's crap. the point of art is a) you wanted to draw somehting, or b) to get a message across. it's the artist's responsibility, to, when conveying amessage, make the message clear. It need not be pasted across your canvas, but if it takes more than a sentence or two and general knowledge to figure it out, it's crap, no matter how perfectly realistic it is. general knowedge is required to appreciate some art; if i made a satire of some prominent figure that you'd never ehard of, it won't mean anything to you. :|
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

I also hate animal abusers :x and the people that can't figure out what a blinkers for :roll: The mean preps suck, and I also hate rednecks. My definition of a redneck is the obvious, patriotic, avid hunter, Ford truck, I drink beer and chew tobacco type of person, but they are also ignorant and mean towards others and like pissing people off just because (so no one here falls under my definition of 'redneck' :D ) All the rednecks at my school are like that and I them all. I also don't like people that can't accept others for who they and people that always really negative, bitter, and hateful.
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

There are many things that annoy me to no end, but I think this is the worst:

It really irritates me when I see someone who I know is capable of doing something well not even try, or act as if they can't. I hate it when they barely put any effort at all into things.

i hate when ppl type liek this bc u can c they dont give a crap

Put a little effort into it! Why do something poorly when you can do it well?

"Oh, but I can't!"

"I can't type very fast, so I use shortcuts."

"I can't spell."

"My grammar is teh suck."

You may as well say, "I'm too lazy to do it right," because that's what it really is.

And not the good kind of lazy either.

Ignorance is acceptable and even expected in many cases, and maybe some things are out of immediate reach (often inexperience means something will take a lot more time), but there is rarely a situation where you literally can't do something, given sufficient time and resources.

If you can't do something now, you had better start working on it, because, if you don't, you certainly won't be able to do it in the future!

I don't remember who said this, but he had the right idea:

Do it.
Do it right.
Do it right now.

Me: I'm a lover of quality. I try to do the best I can in every aspect of my life. I don't always succeed; in fact, I fail to live up to expectations as often as anyone else. But I do so love it when I exceed them.

Is it really such a chore to fill your life with good things? The people around you notice, too.

-- Vilkacis
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

The Do it thing reminds me of a poster my 9th grade English teacher had in his room
Can't
Cant
Can too

He hated the word "can't" with a passion :lol:
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

When I'm at the crosswalk, somebody on one side stops to let me go, and a car coming the other way either speeds up or slows down to close a gap of time between them and another car I could have otherwised used to cross over. Not only is it a blatant FU to energy conservation, but now I feel like a bastard too because I'm now holding up the nice person that stopped so I could cross.

Logo-embroidered clothing. Abercrombie, Puma, FuBu and all other clothing manufactuers of similar design are the only industry on Earth that charges more for clothing with a great big corporate logo plastered across the front. You should be getting payed for them to advertise on your chest, not paying more for it.

Racism / Race Supremacy. Realistically, the only way a race could ever be considered superior is based on their surrounding climate: the lighter someone's skin, the more likely they are to catch a sun-related skin cancer, and the darker someone's skin is, the more likely they are to suffer Vitamin D defficiency-related syndromes, or put simply, light-skinned individuals are better suited to colder Northern regions whereas dark-skinned individuals are better suited to warm Southern regions...

So I naturally have a hearty gut-laugh at racists and race supremacists since all the black supremacists I've heard of live in New York and Chicago and the KKK has a much larger following in the South. Makes you think, doesn't it?

The New York Yankees. Their fans are evil, their owner is evil, and if you live in New York, consider this: Steinbrenner took 450 million from the city treasury for his new stadium, money which could have otherwise gone to improving your community. If you are aware of that and still prefer the Yankees over the Mets, yours is a black heart indeed.

And I guess the last one, and hopefully the only personal one on my list, would be the way my mother only seems to think of two things: ways I could make money, or reasons for me to stay at home. She's been a court transcriber for thirty years so I could understand why she'd be paranoid of every sound, but it's the former that really bothers me. I can't tell a joke or make a wisecrack without her telling me to write it down to see if Courtney Cronin will buy it, she can't walk into a photo gallery (and yeesh, I swear there are five of them in walking distance from her office) without calling me from the gallery and telling me that it's all rubbish and that I could take such better ones; I swear I could go up to her and belch the alphabet and she'd tell me I could make a CD.

In fact, there's only one time when she ever didn't like the idea of a job I had in mind, and that was my video audition for Freeborn. And I think I know why: It's because I told her Anthony lives in Texas. She never says I could do stand-up myself, just that I could write for someone else, and she never says that I could open my own gallery; just that I could work for one of the local photographers that she constantly says I could do better than. In other words, I don't think she wants me to succeed -- just to make money while living at home so I could pay half the rent and take care of her freakin' miniature schnauzer for her.

So needless to say, the employment opportunity she disliked the most (Freeborn) is the one I'm the most excited about. Don't get me wrong, she's my mother and I'll always love her just because, but I think it'd be better for both of us if she didn't have the option to nag me to death every time she wanted to buy a few extra scratch tickets.

*deep breath* Okay, I'm done. *happy sigh* Boy that felt good.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Miguel wrote:Why do people hate on you because you are female
Sometimes, at the arena, I'm treated like a sensitive little girl who can't see some hardcore wrestling moves or something.
:roll:
Shadowblaze wrote:I dislike peple that have a closed mind, and people with no mind.

closed mind- My dad is like this. I hate to even whisper 'republican' lest any sort of political tinge set in, but he is really closed minded. I just ignore him, and hope i never meet with him when he's on a rant.

no mind- people who ting slinging paint at a canvas is art, then b**** when you tell them it's crap. the point of art is a) you wanted to draw somehting, or b) to get a message across. it's the artist's responsibility, to, when conveying amessage, make the message clear. It need not be pasted across your canvas, but if it takes more than a sentence or two and general knowledge to figure it out, it's crap, no matter how perfectly realistic it is. general knowedge is required to appreciate some art; if i made a satire of some prominent figure that you'd never ehard of, it won't mean anything to you. :|
:badminton:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I can't spell."
hey dude its the truth i can't spell very well, got a problem with that! :x
THE GAME

My Armory