Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

What was your worst teacher

Post by Miguel »

edit
Last edited by Miguel on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

my 4th grade teacher (b****!) she was really mean to us she threw books at me.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Wow...You should have sued her. Thats like evil and racism. She threw books at you...hmmmmmmmmmm ??
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

and humiliated us :x
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

My current (10th) grade math Teacher, Mrs. Powers.

This woman has to be the word [spoiler]"b****"[/spoiler] taken humaniod shape.

She gives several pages of homework every night, gives you lunch detention for being late to class (which is, spending 15 minutes of your 25 minute lunch period with her....without your lunch...) and enough of that and you get a regular detention.

Detention for not doing a homework...ONE homework.

She seems to delight in being such a [spoiler]b****[/spoiler]...

etc. etc.

I really, really, really don't like her.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Mine was my 2nd grade teacher. She was so evil. She yelled and was like a freaking dictator! You had to be in a perfectly straight line before you could do anything and would hold her arm out and you had to line up infront of it. She gave me my math-complex :( so now I suck at math, but I'm getting better :D
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Mine has to be my social studies teacher from freshman year- last year. He was a complete and total moron.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

I never REALLY had an evil teacher. I was always teachers pet (I hated it! :x ) but two of the meanest teacher (to everyone else) was my 6th grade teacher Ms.Morman and my 7th grade sceince teacher Mr. Michel, who was a wrestler once! Both of those teachers threw books and yelled at the kids. What was messed up is that they called every kids parents (even mine) and ASKED them if they could hit us! That's why my 6th grade teacher slaped some of us too. :o
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Damn...Those teachers are like wierd. THey are hitting you. I mean that just freaks me out but I hate my current teacher. She is like (No Homework no Lunch or friends.) I'm like what the $%#k. The woman is like on crack. Anyway I back up people for retarded crap like homework or beating the students. Thats just wierd and your teachers are like eviler than mine.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

i hated my sixth grade math teacher, she have us tests without having us notes and is we failed she would put are grades on the board and list who got what, so that you were really embarised :P :cry:
Last edited by Fenrir on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

My third grade teacher was a real [spoiler]b****[/spoiler] she gave me a wierd look the first time I met her, and when she told me her name was Ms. BALDA!! I raised my right eyebrow and whispered to the kid next to me that Ms. Balda was a kinda of a wierd name(which it is). And right away she turned around and yelled "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!" I said nothing, oh and by the way this was my first day coming to that school. Later in the year I got picked on in school, people thought I was stupid and asked me whats rain + bow, I was really nearvouse and I didnt know what he meant because I was never taught that in my life untill they showed me the hard way, they all started laughing at me. Later that month I was playing kickball in the playground and I had my own ball, this one kid took the ball and threw it over a fence and didnt want to get it back, so I tried to the teacher (who happened to be talking to another teacher) and guess what happened, she yelled out " can you see that im talking" right at my face, "I said excuse me but..." she inturrupeted and said "go play!!"
But I was trying to tell her that some kid threw the ball out of the playground. Later that year, I was playing with this one kid who deliberatly threw sand right at my eyes and I couldnt see, I went over to the teacher and she just ignored me, and I know she saw what happened cause she was right in front of us when it happened. She later called my house saying that I was wearing the same SHIRT everyday and that my parents need to buy me new shirts!! Thats complete bull, cause I never wore the same shirt twice in a week. what she meant that was my sweater, I had 2 light sweaters, and plus if she could understand that my parents were having money trouble at the time. My parents complained about the teacher twice. Later I found out that she was racis. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

10th Grade Chorus: Mistress Murphy
The name says all. She had the only class of over a hundred students in the entire school, and if so much as one of us was even slightly off key, she could tell -- "THAT WAS HORRIBLE! DO IT AGAIN!" She kept us after the bell at least once a week, and despite her knowledge that she was keeping us from classes we had to be to, she never once passed out a late slip. The members of chorus used to get chewed out by their 8th period teachers on a weekly basis, but by November, they just stopped asking altogether why we were late.

The school chorus won three awards that year, she stepped up to accept all of them and not once said even so much as a thank you to her students.

Close runners up would be Professor Sullanowski (College Geology), who sort of reminded me of Professor Binns from Harry Potter in that his tests and lessions were as generic and impersonal as he could have possibly made them. He'd turn on a power point presentation that lasted through the duration of the entire class, and whenever we had a quiz or a test, he'd hand it out, then leave the room.

The other two that come to mind would be Professor Nee (College Mathematics) and a College Accounting & Finance teacher that I successfully forgot the name of, both of whom felt compelled to inform the class on day #1 the average number of students that fail their class every semester (one out of three for both of them). The A&F teacher was worse though in that she also failed to understand that there were some students in her class that were not economics majors (the class is a GER) and spent ten minutes harping on about how if we failed her class, we not only lost the money for the second semester, but also had lost the $50,000 we could have made our first year of accounting...

So I dropped her class on day #1 and got a refund. :wink:
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

one of my forth grade teachers thought she could read my mind ??
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Another one of my worst teachers was my 3rd grade teacher. She was like evil and would yell at you for coughing. If you went up to her and said hi,she would nearly kill you. I suck at math now because of her.
Last edited by Miguel on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Coach Patty. High school geography. First of all, coaches shouldn't be teachers anyway, but whatever. He's a decent guy, but he just didn't know anywhere near enough about the subject to teach it.

College

Dr. Brown. Honors History. Nice guy overall, but very boring lessons.

All in all, I've never ever had a teacher that I genuinely hated or disliked, just classes that I didn't like. There's a distinct difference. You can be the nicest guy in the world, but if you're trying to teach me Inorganic Chemistry 2, I'm sorry but that's just no good. I'll like you, but I'll hate your class.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

We have so many coaches in my school that are teachers too. I like all of them except Doplhin. He's a freak. The other ones are alright
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Coaches are nice guys, and I like them as people. But, IMO, they are frequently inadequate as teachers.
Chibiabos
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Chibiabos »

What's with all the demeanment of beautiful female canids? :cry:

My worst teacher was my h.s. freshman (9th grade) English teacher. I made her cry because I corrected her grammar. The woman clearly didn't know squat about English, and I wasn't the only bookworm student to put her in her place. She was a southern white lady.

To contrast this, my best teacher was my 11th grade 'normal' and senior year A.P. (Advanced Placement) English teacher, Mrs. Northington. She was wonderful! She had a beautifully exact and terrific way with words and knew exactly where and how I needed to challenge myself in English. She pushed me into understanding unpopular and even irreprehensivble viewpoints (such as the Nazis and slave owners) which, over time, helped me tremendously with characterization in my authoring. And no, she's neither a Nazi nor was anyone in her family a slave owner -- for she is a very well-read, well-educated southern black woman. Not one utterance of 'axing' questions!
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Mrh. Hard choice, this. Either my 6th grade teacher (cross-subject), who, I suppose, really wasn't that bad; it's just that I really hated school at the time, and would do anything to avoid work. That would leave my current history teacher, one James Graves, who is simply TERRIBLE. He's fresh out of college, and teaches chemistry. Some idiot in the school administration decided he should also teach Algebra 2 (not my class, but I hear horror stories) and history. He simply has NO idea how to teach. It's hard to go past that. He'll try to explain things and get the explanations wrong, then change the subject. He'll assign us to write papers about stuff we've never heard about, then test us on it the next day. He's, put simply, intolerable. Well, he teaches chemistry decently, but past that...

Yeh. I hope there's enough complaints from parents to DO something about him; I certainly know not a single student in my school likes him, and this is a school where most teachers go on a first-name basis, and are well loved.

In contrast, my english teacher is simply wonderful. Oh well, that's how life works, I suppose.
Sanity is relative.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Chibiabos wrote:My worst teacher was my h.s. freshman (9th grade) English teacher. I made her cry because I corrected her grammar. The woman clearly didn't know squat about English, and I wasn't the only bookworm student to put her in her place. She was a southern white lady.
Heh. I can relate. One of the professors I toyed with listing (and will now) was Professor Girdharry (College, Writing 102). I wish I was making this up -- this guy was fresh off the boat. And I try not to be racist or regionally descriminant, but if there's one job that should never under any circumstances be given to a guy with a thick Indian accent, it's teaching college-level English.

In fact, now that I think about it, I should've known he didn't have a full grasp of the English language based on his essay assignments -- he was apparently terrified of new material. My Writing 101 professor had only one criteria: we had to try to find something to write about that he hadn't read a hundred times before, IE: no gay marriage or abortion papers (I did mine on DePalma's N-Machine). Girdharry, on the other hand, would accept nothing but one of the fifteen essay topics he must have heard a hundred times before. And the ultimate tip-off? We had to read them out loud to him.

At least Girdharry is a professor I can look back and laugh at. The others I'd listed prior (apart from Professor Robert "the Knight of" Nee) were not so laughable.