War Of the Lycans!!!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

"That true." Sarah chuckled. "I don't think your spirit will know me from childhood, maybe it's someone who looks similar." She gave Laner the water she collected and wondered about getting a weapon, sure her hand to hand skills where above average but that was vs humans. Lycans where often superior in this area.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "I don't know...it was someone that wanted to see you or somthing." He drank the water and coughed. He said, "Oh....and the spirit told me to show you this." Laner pulled a bracelet out with some tribal symbol. He showed it to Sarah and expected her to know somthing. He sighed and leaned back. "It was a spirit of somesort,I mean couldn't you tell by the eyes if you knew them." Laner stood up and said, "No Spirit is ever taking me over again." It wasn't that he had a choice but he wanted to impress Sarah for some reason. Laner walked over to the river and sat down by it trying to understand.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Looking at the strange bracelet. "I've never been part of any 'Tribes' as such, this doesn't look familar at all." Searching her memory for the symbol seem to reveal nothing. The thing she remembered was the way the dark lycan grabbed her as she was ordered away from battle...it could of killed her but did not, she only had shallow scratches. "You must have confused me with someone else."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "if you must know you should ask the spirit yourself." He walked over to her and smiled. He said, "it is up to you,I am the body the spirit decided to use." He sat down and looked up at her. He said, "Now is the time Sarah if you must know in the confusion." He screamed and his eyes changed color again. He was curled in a ball on the ground and finally stood up. He said, "Sarah...you won't remember much but your parents were in my tribe.They left some time later and lost their loyalty. Your parents were part of this tribe,Sabre is the leader now." Laner walked over to Sarah and laughed. He said, "I love you Sarah." He grabbed her and hugged her. Laner screamed and the white power exited his body. He said, "He is gone Sarah...I hope that was enough because I can't take much more." He shook on the ground as he returned to 100% normal.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"In case you hadden't noticed im a fox, i can't be part of this tribe, i can't." Puzzled at Laners actions. "Why are you doing this to me? Am i doing something wrong? Should i of joined forces with the lycan raiders? I don't know anymore." Sarah only remembered the mountains as a child, she would explore the old mines, there where few lycans. What had she forgotten?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner groaned and said, "I can't let it happen again Sarah...I am sorry. Your parents were part of the tribe is all I know. The spirit is gone." Sweat dripped down his brown fur and he clinched his stomach. He stood up and grabbed Sarah. He swollowed and said, "Sarah...I remember you, when I was only a pup, you were there. Your parents left the tribe because they were foxes. My parents tried to fight but were killed by the second in command. I can't remember anything since then,I-I am sorry." He lowered his head and wiped the sweat from his fur. He pulled a amulet out and said, "You had half of this remember?" He smiled at her and said, "Sarah please try to remember, but i'm not forcing you at all." Laner stood up and walked over to the brush to get some air.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre only looked at Laner eyebrow arched slightly. "Sarah if you could just keep an eye on him so I could talk with Sirun a moment, I'd be most appreciative?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "I'm not crazy Sabre, The spirit said he was your father or somthing. You can call me crazy but I remember Sarah and you Sabre. You were both my friends,you probably don't remember me but the second in command killed my parents,DO YOU NOT REMEMBER!?" Laner sat down and moaned feeling like a idiot. He smacked his head and said, "WHY DID IT CHOOSE ME,THEY THINK I AM CRAZY!"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre walked over and sat by Laner now more interested at the mention of her father," My father? My father!! How do you know about him!!! What do you mean I was your friend? How did I know Sarah?!? What is this? Sirun?!" she turned and looked at him face in shock....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "I-I-I remember you. Your father was a great man,the second in command killed him,Sarah's parents and mine. Your uncle took us in but Sarah was forced to leave. Your father gave me half of this pedant and Sarah the other half. We were told to be your guardians." Laner hugged her and said, "I don't know anymore,I am just trying to help."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Sirun shrugged. "I, really don't know," he said. "I wasn't that much older than you were at the time, and my memory's never been good. "As far as I can tell, Laner could be telling the truth or he could be stark raving mad."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "I'm not lying,this is the truth I swear on my life." He stood up and said, "You three just need to believe me." He leaned up aginst a rock and sighed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre walked up behind Laner and put her hand on his shoulder," I believe you Laner..I believe this..because I remember now, but I didn't know it was you who was to be my guardian and I remember you too now Sarah, but how could I have forgoteen such an event in my life like that?," she shook her head trying to remember something more, but nothing came...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner smiled at her and said, "I promise I will protect you Sabre." He grabbed her paw and smiled. He stood up and walked over to a small river for some water.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She watched him walk away, still confused by all this, "Sirun..may I have a word wiht you in private? We'll be back soon all!" she told the remaining members and walked a little ways into the forest beofre turning around to face Sirun...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:She watched him walk away, still confused by all this, "Sirun..may I have a word wiht you in private? We'll be back soon all!" she told the remaining members and walked a little ways into the forest beofre turning around to face Sirun...
Sirun nodded and followed Sabre. "Yes, Sabre?" he asked once they were alone.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I know you must be just as confused by all of this as I am, but now I after some thought, I don't think Laner has lost it!! In fact I am more concerned at how he know so much more then I do!! Sirun..as you have been in my tribe many years, I trust you more then anyone else and I need you to help me figure this all out. Unfortunatly with this war hanging over our heads it's not going to be easy,"she looked down at the ground running her paw through her mane...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Sirun nodded. "I will help i nany way I can," he said simply, smiling.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"My thanks to you Sirun!!" gave him a nod and wlaked back towards Laner who was sitting with Sarah,"Laner is there anything else you can tell me about our past, it would surely help me figure this out?..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "I have a scar on my left paw,it is the sign that I belong to this tribe.I don't know if Sarah has one but if she does...." He rubbed his paw through his mane and sighed. He said, "I feel like I am closer than a friend though Sabre but it may just be me.It is as if someone ran a probe through my brain so I would forget it earlier."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Hmmmm...I didn't remember anything until you mentioned it, but why would my father only come to you and not me? I am still confused about all of this, but I do know we have to go and find out what's happened to the rest of my tribe and see what we can do to help Sarah with her own issues as well!!
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"My only issue is getting a enemy lycan that is alive to be persuaded to talk. Maybe even tell me the location of there slave camps, the most likely place your tribe is now Sabre." Her light blue armour was still broken in areas and looking tatty but Sarah put it back on anyway. "Theres no scars on my paws, you see i'm not from a tribe, i'm friends with many though."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner nodded and said, "Sabre....your father was a great leader." He stood up and looked around. He walked over to Sabre and gave a knife to her. He said, "This is from your father,he told me to give it to you when I was ready. It has his initials planted into the iron. I love that knife but it deserves to be your's." He sat down next to her and smiled trying to hide the tears. He said, "Why did they kill him,Why?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre looked at the knife and her body trembled as she held it tightly," My father..."she held it close to her and cry..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner pulled Sabre into his arms. He howled and said, "Sabre.............." He looked at her and said, "Sabre,don't cry,I am here.I love you and always will. If you are confused let me explain. Sabre,me and your mother loved you. My knife will always be with you. You will lead this tribe to victory as I did."