War Of the Lycans!!!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

War Of the Lycans!!!

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I am starting this story and anyone can join :D Powerplaying is acceptable, but within reason and fairness...This story is about Lycans who fight to survive in a world where human and werewolves live together in peace and sometimes war between them...The good Lycans fight to protect their land and to protect the human race from the evil race of lycans and their belief that all humans should be slaves or die. The lycans...good or bad have the fellowship of many other creatures that fight with or fight against the quarell of these battling races.....so without further talk..I begin.....

Sabre...she was one Lycan among the many that lived for life it's self, but many of her kind wanted nothing more than war and blood shed. It made her sick to the stomache to think about anyone killing for the shear joy of it, but she had to stay focused so she could lead her tribe to victory, they did not need a weak leader, but one stong and willing to fight and defend for them as they would for her....

" I have to be strong for them, I must be strong, but I feel like I am missing something in life, like I need someone to help me rule this tribe and be the best I can be!" she looked around to see one of her pack members heading towards her...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Laner ran over to Sabre and said, "the town of Lankbrook is requesting assistance. They say there is a new race attacking their people and converting Lycans." Laner bowed down and pulled his sword out to protect Sabre.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Damn those Lycans she said rose to her hind legs" she looked towards Laner, "Well done Laner, we should summon the rest of the tribe as well"
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner bowed down and walked to his tent to pack for the journey.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Sirun was tall, and muscular looking Lycan, even in human form, and his blond hair reached to his shoulder. If he wore little, he looked like the stereotypical image of a Barbarian, which played to his advantage, it made him intimidating in human form, and downright scary in Gestalt. He usually, however wore a pair of thick boots, dark blue pants and a red short-sleeved shirt, which diminished the 'barbarian' look without hiding the generous muscle mass accumulate don his arms. He watched Laner run over to Sabre and say something about Lankbrook and a New race, which made Sirun arch a eyebrow.

New race my a**... he thought, but in precaution, his hand went to the claymore sheathed claymore on his back and pulled it loose. The polished and cleaned blade shone in the afternoon sun. So much so, most wouldn't think of how much blood the blade had spilt. The blade was easy to weild for Sirun, due to him being built like a brick wall, and even easier to weild in Gestalt form, he could have held it one-handed in that form, if a claymore wasn't balanced in the manner that made it fit only for two-handed weilding.

Though, my blade could use some bloodying...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner ran over to Sirun. He said, "Hi....i'm Laner,It is a great pleasure to meet you." He grabbed the Lycan's shoulder and he heard Sirun growl. He was only 23 and not too wise. He backed away and tripped falling into Sabre.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"What the..? Laner what is wrong with..."she stopped in mid speech" Sirun!! What the hell are you doing now?!" she said stepping up to the large male Lycan teeth bared at him...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner stood up and looked at Sirun. He said, "I aam sorry Sirun if I upset you. Sabre...i'll be in the tent if you need me." He punished himself and stared at the ground angry of running into his leader. He sat down on the bed of his tent and covered his muzzle.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Laner!!" Sabre called after him then looked at Sirun still glaring at him as she was big for a female and wasn't at all afraid....
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

"Lankbrook has fallen," Sarah's battered form walked/limped into camp. "We aided were we could..." She wasn't human or a wolf, she was a fox! with no weapons and an arrow or two lodged in her battered light armour.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner saw the fox and said, "oh,hi there...you are bleeding,I gotta get you into my tent." He picked the fox up and carried her into the tent. He pulled out a rag and pushed on the wound trying not to get his claws stuck in her fur. He said, "you are going to be okay luckily."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"I guess living is good..." She closed her eyes and saw the enemy breaching the town wall again. "...It's more than my friends have done."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner helped her up and said, "who did it?I will promise you that all the friends and soldiers you lost will get revenge from us." He put the fox on his shoulder so he could carry her outside. He walked over to Sabre and let the fox down.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:"What the..? Laner what is wrong with..."she stopped in mid speech" Sirun!! What the hell are you doing now?!" she said stepping up to the large male Lycan teeth bared at him...
"I wasn't doing nothing, Laner's jus' excitable or something," Sirun replied, shrugging his broud shoulders. His face was calm as he said this, as Sirun was a relaxed sort of fellow who rarely got angry, at least over trivial things. If he was in the least bit intimidated by Sabre's display, there was no sign of it.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner looked over at Sirun and backed away. It was mainly the size of the Lycan that scared him. He ran back to his tent kicking up dirt on the way. He tripped and landed on his muzzle. He growled and stood back up. He said, "hehe...tripped,i gotta run." He continued to dart for the tent not noticing that Sirun wasn't angry at him at all.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Standing as formaly as she could with her wounds in front of these two taller, stronger lycans. "2nd Lt. Sarah Jiku reporting from the remains Lankbrook." Her rank wasn't obviously visable due to her scratched and dirty unform under what was left of some armour.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner went back over to Sarah when Sirun was gone. He saluted Sabre and looked down at his paws. He was scarred from 2 years ago when he had a knife slit through his paw. He smiled saying, "well Lt,I guess you'll be with us now." He handed her a bag of supplies and said, "enjoy....you arn't getting a princess lifestyle." He noticed she wasn't laughing and said, "oh...crap,I ticked you off didn't I?" He cracked his paws and took the bag back.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre turned her back to Sirun and headed over to where Laner was assiting Sarah and sat down next to her and observerd her and watched as Laner talked to her trying to make her comfortable as possible, "Forgive me for my rudeness back there, but Sirun can be a somewhat smug fellow at times, she said glancing over her shoulder at him then back at her, My name is Sabre and I am leader of Tribe RavenClaw and I welcome you to my tribe. May I ask what has happened to you and why are you scarred so?" she asked looking at her wonds closely.....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner interrupted and said, "she was guarding Lankbrook and the town fell. She arrived here and I assisted her with her wounds. I am sorry Sabre,I just thought you wanted to be informed." He stared at the ground and sighed knowing he rudely interrupted.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Sorry for the quick departure Sarah, but I have other business to attend," she said standing up looking Laner in the eyes obivously agitated by his disrespect, He quickly looked away ears laid back. "We must talk later Sarah about this and you too Laner We need to talk," she walked away the fur on her neck standing on end.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Removing the armour Sarah looked less battered. "Catch you later then Sabre." Her light grey uniform was torn along the sides of her chest, like when something with sharp claws grabs you from behind. "I better clean myself up. Laner, where can i wash off this mess?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"We can go to the nearby river. It is the only running water we have so I can bring you there." Laner still looked at Sabre with his ears laid back. He shook and began to walk towards the river with Sarah following.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I think that I should go and talk to this newcomer and see if she has any useful information for us" Sabre said to herself as she walked over to where she stood with Laner....
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"You can go do something else you know Laner, i won't take much longer." Sarah had gotton rid of most marks left from the town fight.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner walked over to the river and slashed some fish with his sword. He looked at Sarah and Sabre. He laughed and stretched. He cracked his paws and laughed. He looked at Sabre and stood still. He felt blood come out of his mouth and watched it drip into the river. He noticed there were no wounds and was confused. He fell into the river and went unconscious.