War Of the Lycans!!!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Laner smiled and hugged Sabre. He said, "thank you Sabre,you really make me feel like I belong." He cried in happiness and smiled for the first time in a long time.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre didn't exspect him to react so, but was happy that he was happy and hugged him back. "Laner and Sarah I have a question for you now? Do you know what exactly happened here while me and Sirun we're out? Tell me anything you know and if there are any survivors that may have gotten away?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner stood up and said, "Some Lycan tribe that Sarah knew,they grabbed her and I fouht them but they knocked me unconscious." He walked over to Sarah and leaned his head on her shoulder.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"We should keep a watch out then, there may be more," Sirun suggested. "If there are survivors they didn't get away, but there may be ones who stayed back. Perhaps these guys were martyrs, here to attempt to kill you guys, and die wheter they succeeded or failed."

"Lull us into a false sense of security so the others could get us with our pants down."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Well, first thing we need to do is find out where the rest of the pack was taken and bury these that........didn't.......survive..."she choked out and went quiet......
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

"I have no idea where there camp is Sabre," Carefuly turning over the dark lycan from earlyer. "But he may know, he's not totaly dead. We should patch him up." She stroked his face and whispered: "Now its my turn to let you live."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner stood up and said, "never again will I let them hurt my friends. I would rather die than let you die." He walked over to the fire area and lowered down his head. He closed his eyes and chanted somthing under his breath.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I have to admit, I am rather impressed by his courage and his determination!!" she smiled ever so slightly, "I hope his courage is that strong when we face the enemy," she looked at Sirun just knowing he wanted to say something about Laner's remark....
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:"I have to admit, I am rather impressed by his courage and his determination!!" she smiled ever so slightly, "I hope his courage is that strong when we face the enemy," she looked at Sirun just knowing he wanted to say something about Laner's remark....
Sirun merely grinned. "I have to agree," he said simply. "But before we do anything we should inter the dead properly, as you said before. Can't leave them to rot."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner began to say somthing and smiled. He said, "please accept these Lycans into the heavenly land to live happily. Damn the attackers to burn for eternity." Laner looked back and said, "I am done,lets continue."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Right then, let's do this" Sabre walked ahead and walked through the many corpses that lay in her path and she tried not to show her pain as she was to be strong for her tribe, but even she could not hold back the pain within. With that she threw her head back and mourunfully howled to release her pain and anger that filled her so, for she knew no other way...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner ran over to her and put his paw on her back. He said, "we will get revengo on those who cause us anger." He hugged her and smiled closing his eyes.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre cleared her throat, "I'm fine Laner..I'm fine thank you..she hug him back quickly and stood up right and proceeded to continue her her walk. She walked up to the body of one of the fallen. It was one of the younger Lycan's and it was hard for her to do, but she carried him back to the burial grounds for the tribe and lay them on the ground, quoted a small prayer and went back for another...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Sabre cleared her throat, "I'm fine Laner..I'm fine thank you..she hug him back quickly and stood up right and proceeded to continue her her walk. She walked up to the body of one of the fallen. It was on of the younger Lycan's and it was hard for her to do, but she carried him back to the burial grounds for the tribe and lay them on the ground, quoted a small prayer and went back for another...
Sirun did likewise, bringing the dead to the burial grounds and saying prayers for them, even though he wasn't well versed in the proper things to said for burying the dead. Dead people usually didn't get up and smack you for misquoting something, afterall.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Not to good with the burrying dead Sarah helped the wounded, no point her medical skills going to waste. "There mostly shallow wounds i can clean them up." She bandaged a tribe guards arm. "You'll heal fast, i still have marks from my fight."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre was surprised to see Sarah helping since she was new here and walked over," You really don't have to do this Sarah, I very much appreciate that you are helping us out with this.."she smiled at her,"Thank you"...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner screamed and stood still. He turned around and looked at Sabre. He said, "hello Sabre,Yes I am dead but I will be with you and the others for as long as you need." Laner walked over to a sword and picked it up. He said, "you need to kill their leader,it is the only way to stop them from killing more of us." Laner's eyes were glowing light blue and he walked over to Sabre. He grabbed her and kissed her. He said, "remember Sabre...I love you." Laner took a deep breath and fell to the ground. He looked up and said, "Sabre...what happened? I felt so wierd." Laner stood up and said, "did somthing happen...? Why are you looking at me." A Lycan spirit took Laner's body over. He rubbed his ears and looked around.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Sabre was surprised to see Sarah helping since she was new here and walked over," You really don't have to do this Sarah, I very much appreciate that you are helping us out with this.."she smiled at her,"Thank you"...
"I assume they tracked me, trying to turn my alligence...There was no point my medical skills being wasted anyhow." Sarah smiled back at Sabre. "Your race seems to recover quickly, they'll be fine." Her own wounds where sencitive but not painful anymore.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner shook his head and said, "Sarah...W-What happened to me,I think I am sick...it felt like somthing took me over." Laner walked over to Sarah and cautiously walked around. He had his paws on his head and paced in place. He looked at her and panicked in confusion of what happened. He fell to the ground and blacked out.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Placing Lner in the recovery position and checking his pulse. "Arn't you lucky i know first aid." Feeling nothing abnormal she lifted his larger body onto a bed and went to get some water.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Prowler wrote:
SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Sabre was surprised to see Sarah helping since she was new here and walked over," You really don't have to do this Sarah, I very much appreciate that you are helping us out with this.."she smiled at her,"Thank you"...
"I assume they tracked me, trying to turn my alligence...There was no point my medical skills being wasted anyhow." Sarah smiled back at Sabre. "Your race seems to recover quickly, they'll be fine." Her own wounds where sencitive but not painful anymore.
Sabre gave a a small grin and and walked away to finish up the burial process."Sirun, I need you to help me with something when this is all over with, because we have to figure out a plan of action!!
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:
Prowler wrote:
Sabre gave a a small grin and and walked away to finish up the burial process."Sirun, I need you to help me with something when this is all over with, because we have to figure out a plan of action!!
Sirun nodded. "Yes ma'am," he said, giving Sabre a small grin.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner shook and his eyes changed color. He stood up and walked outside. He saw Sabre and said, "Sabre...you need to leave this place. If you are wondering who I am...well I'm sure not Laner because he would never act like this. I love you Sabre,I always will too." Laner walked over to her and smiled. He looked into her eyes and revealed is eye color. It was apparently someone that loved Sabre. Laner kissed her and cried. He screamed and the spirit exited his body. He fell to the ground and spat some blood up. He looked up and his eyes returned to normal. He limped back to the tent . He wasn't sure what had happened. He sat down on the bed and waited for Sarah to return.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Sirun blinked. "Uhm, do we have some sort of shaman dude specialized in communing with spirits still alive? Methinks Laner needs some help..." He said, glancing towards Sabre.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "No.....it is just one of our own,It felt great but it just took my body over nothing dangerous. I was in a trance and the spirit told me it just wanted to see Sabre one last time." Laner walked over to Sarah and smiled. He said, "the spirit said he knew you from childhood." Laner sighed and said, "But you guys probably think that I am crazy,HUH?"