War Of the Lycans!!!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Grabbing him by the scruff of the neck as he floated past. "Well this is odd." She quickly dragged him to the riverbank causing her scratch marks to bleed. "AHh! I gotta take it easy."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Laner awoke caughing up some water. He looked at the blood on his fur and said, "what hapened to me,that was really odd." He growled and looked into the forest. He stood up and ran at the woods lunging from Sarah's arms. He pulled his sword out and a arrow went into his stomach. He killed the bandit and walked back out. He said, "i'm sorry." He fell to the ground and put his paw on his stomach. He shook and blood poured out. He said, "it was the bandit it was it was.....the bandit." He went unconscious and became motionless other than his breathing.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Holding her chest where it was scratched from battle. "And i thought i was having a rough day." She dragged herself over to him. "You'll be fine, your a lycan! I'm not, which is why my wounds still HURT." Her moving about was starting to cause serious pain.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner awoke 20 minutes later and looked at Sarah. He pulled the arrow out and said, "sarah...you don't look so great,we better get you back to camp." He lifted himself up and walked over to her as he regained his senses. He lifted her and put her on his shoulder. He noticed Sabre was back at camp and began to limp back. He looked at Sarah to make sure she was alright and walked into camp. He set Sarah down on his bed and grabbed some herbs. He mixed them with water and told Sarah to drink it.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

deleted.
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Okay I can politely fill you in,so far Sarah has come to the camp and Laner was stabbed. He healed but Sarah was injured because she was stitched up but she was moving too much. Laner awoke and brought her back to the camp and they are now in the camp. The last thing that you wrote about was you were talking to Sarah at the river. Let's just start from there if you want to continue. DON'T WORRY,The STRESS WILL PASS,YOU HAVE SYMPATHY FROM ME BECAUSE ALOT IS HAPPENING! :) :)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre ran over to Laner and inspected his wounds,"Damn it what happened? I didn't hear anything, did you Sarah?" she said looking around for any clues..
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Laner killed a bandit, i heard but i'm in no condition to go chasing things." Sarah drank the herbal tea, it was bitter but made her feel better. "What will you do about the violent lycans? They killed all those who wouldn't surrender you know."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Then they broke the law of the Lycan and they must DIE!!!," she said snarling and let out a blood thirsty howl so that every Lycan within miles would hear....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner put his paw on his stomach and groaned. He looked at Sarah and said, "You should be alright now." He laid her head down on a pillow and said, "rest...you must." He walked outside and sat down waiting for Sabre remembering that she said she wanted to talk.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:"Then they broke the law of the Lycan and they must DIE!!!," she said snarling and let out a blood thirsty howl so that every Lycan within miles would hear....
"Calm," Sirun said softly. "Rage is like a fire, it is only a useful tool when property controlled and vented, let it burn openly and you will be consumed. They will be punished, but we cannot go running after in a blind rage."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Thinking about what would of happened to her if she surrendered. "It was maybe better for them to die fighting than enslaved...i bet Blue Peak fort is where they'll attack next, its only afew hours from the town." She had wrapped a bandage around her chest, it covered the scratch marks.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Do not try to give the orders here Sirun!!! Last I checked I was still the Leader here!! Don't think that you do not wish the same on them because I know you do," she looked at him teeth bared..
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:"Do not try to give the orders here Sirun!!! Last I checked I was still the Leader here!! Don't think that you do not wish the same on them because I know you do," she looked at him teeth bared..
"I am giving you advice, not orders," Sirun replied, in a tone that was both apologetic and caring. "I don't want to you to get hurt, or such by giving into bloodlust and rage. It clouds judgement."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner walked over to Sabre and bowed down to her. He noticed she was angry and growled at Sirun. He stood in front of Sabre and said, "you are more important Sabre,I would rather risk my life not yours."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"How is this protecting Blue Peak fort? Theres alot of innocent lives in danger." If i'm right, she thought to herself.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner let his guard down and walked over to Sarah. He sat down next to her and said, "Mabe we could go...You will need to ask the leader though." Laner leaned aginst the wall and fell asleep.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Miguel wrote:Laner walked over to Sabre and bowed down to her. He noticed she was angry and growled at Sirun. He stood in front of Sabre and said, "you are more important Sabre,I would rather risk my life not yours."
I must adimit I admire your courage Laner and your caring Sirun, but this crap is getting out of hand and it must be dealt with immeditly," she said looking into the sky. "I need to go and do some thinking for awhile on our plan of action and Laner if you would keep an eye on Sarah for me and yourself as well and try to stay out of trouble ok?" she said raising a brow at him and walked away with Sirun....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner awoke and jumped. He had his hand resting on Sarah. He felt wind blow through his fur. He said, "somthing isn't right..." The camp fire blew out and the camp was mostly silent. He slowly moved away from Sarah and walked outside the tent. He saw a figure standing over by the brush. He felt somthing go into his neck and stumbled into the tent. He said, "Sarahhhh,run...run for helppp." He pulled a needle out and saw a herbal sleeping powder on it. He looked up and fainted.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Sarah awoke to a awful silence, as her eyes started to pick up details a large pair of familier paws grabbed her. "Your still hurt but join me and i'll fix that, ditch these soft wolves. I don't want to kill such a good fighter over some puny humans." His words where soft but his grip iron.
"I don't have much choice do i?" Was Sarah's reply, she kept her voice quiet. There was proberbly more enemy lycans around...they must of followed her blood trail.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner turned around and noticed Sarah was being attacked. He ran over to her and punched the enemy Lycan. He pulled his sword out and stabbed it through the Lycan's chest. He grabbed Sarah but was stabbed in the shoulder. He limped over to a tent with other Lycans and set her down. He went unconsious a short time after he helped her. He tried to call Sabre's name but was too weak.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre ran into the camp site and saw the slaughter and looked away. Sirun ran up behind her she looked at him with eyes of pain and anger, " I smell Lycans," she said looking round to see if any had survived and she saw a large Lycan laying on the ground dead. It was not one of her own so she assumed that someone still must be alive. "Hello is anybody there? "she tweaked her ears to see if any sound was heard. Suddenly she notice Laner and Sarah laying on the ground" Oh god no!!, She ran over to them..."Laner? Sarah?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner coughed up some spit and opened his eyes. He looked at Sabre and said, "Sabre please understand...I tried,please understand....I just couldn't fight them." He stood up and ran over to Sarah and put her on his shoulder. He said, "she is not dead,just confused so she passed out...I remember." Laner stood by Sirun and waited for Sabre's descision.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre walked over to Laner and he lowered his head as she approached, "Your bravory will be recognized for many generations!! I am proud to have you as one of my pack!!" she laid her forepaw on his shoulder....