Fair Game....Care to Play?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Teenage boys & ketchup....yummy

Fair Game....Care to Play?

Post by Nyx »

OCC: Forgive me for its been a long time since the last ive done this..soo yea...bear with me. lol this might suck....haha
Rules: No godmodding...duh.....no single liners...i despise those...enjoy!

The night took over the day quickly, the fiery orange sun setting in the west giving the forest a creepy glow.Day creatures made haste as they returned to their homes making sure they didn't get caught walking around at night. For this would mean that you were fair game and anything goes for the night predators that reined the dark domain.

The wind blew lightly making the trees sway and hiss casting more mysterious shadows on the dark floor below. With the wind carried a variety of scents as well as a young were's smell. Her scent smelled strongly of blood and light human perfume as well as cheap bath soap and shampoo. Walking steadily through the forest she made her way around with ease, her sense of sight and hearing keener than any other normal thing or being. Prowling through the forest she watched as lil animals ran away from her as they heard her approach.

This place was new to her, nothing was familar. The territory was not hers, it belonged to a pack and she was walking on thin ice for walking on into the pack's hunting/living grounds. But nothing seemed to bother her as she kept on walking, her eyes moving from left to right as she searched for something to hunt. Her life was at stake but nothing seemed to bother her, whatever challenge came up she would take it with open paws. Her rebellious nature strong within her....
He who makes a beast out of himself,gets rid of the pain of being a man.....
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Straying from the beaten track was something Daneil was cursed to do, looking at the laminated map. "Strange, i'm sure i was on the blue trail..." Everything looked wrong. "Lost AGAIN." She slipped on some loose gravel and grazed her elbow.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Hariko looked around and exited his car. He was visiting this town on a business trip. His tire blew and he stood by the forest to call the tow truck. He was not to be taken lightly. He carried a knife with him at all times. He saw a flash in the sky and the winds were picking up. He said, "damn...a storm,just what I need." He heard sounds in the forest and looked in.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Three in the territory. One reeks of Werewolf, the other two, not so sure, but the lack of direction in one and the ...car... of other seems to indicate other wise...Most would simply run as a wolf if their car broke... Lance thought to himself, keeping very still in the branch he was stretched out on and laying flatly against. His claws were dug tightly into the branch, in case he someone slid off, however unlikely it was. He sat up, pulling his claws free before hopping down to a lower branch, then another and then landing on the ground in front of the perfumed smelling female werewolf who had strayed into his pack's territory. Well, not his pack's territory, he wasn't exactly the Alpha, but he wasn't Omega, either.

"Welcome, what brings you here, into my pack's territory?" Lance asked, drawing himself up to his full seven foot height.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko turned his Boombox up very loud knowing Lycans didn't like loud noise. He laughed and pulled out a flashlight. He began to sing to old skool rap. He said, "Alright dogs....I aint here to hurt you,I just want to meet one of you." He walked into the forest and looked around leading him to a group of Lycans.
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

((Well, this'll be my first time doing this, so I hope I don't screw anything up; feel free to reprimand me or whatever))

A helicopter settled down into an isolated clearing, its rotor wash throwing up a cloud of dust and dirt. A man climbed out, crouching reflexively under the powerful downdraft as he jogged a short distance away and removed his large pack, digging through it to confirm that nothing had been left in the aircraft. After a moment's work, he re-shouldered it and turned back to the 'copter, giving the pilot, who had kept the rotors spinning in anticipation of a quick takeoff, a thumbs up. As it rose into the air, the man took a few moments to asses his surroundings, and set off towards a nearby ridge in the hopes of gaining a viewpoint from which he might more easily view the unmapped landscape.
Sanity is relative.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i wondered into a empty clearing, the moon shighned brightly over head, i walked into the center of the moon lit clearing. i looked at the moon with a welcoming smile. "hello old friend" i said to the moon. i might look like a freak saying that i didn't care i love being a werewolf. its who i 'am.

i took off my clothes and put them in my empty bag pack. i stood naked moon light bathing my entire body. feeling the cold night air brushing against my skin. i started to slowly will the change. tasting it, every bone pop evey muscle stretch i felt with anticipation. it was painful yet it was pleasurable. in about five minutes i was done. i no longer felt naked nor felt the coldness of the night air. all i felt was the wind in my fur. i took my pack and hid it under a large rock.

i went over to a pond, i didn't see a teenage human boy, but a saw a white werewolf, lightly muscled and bright yellow eyes. i howled out of celebration.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko walked over to the copter site and greeted the other human. He turned his boombox down and said, "look...I just got off of work and there are wierd things going on man." Hariko pulled a pistol out and said, "I heard Lycans don't like noise,this is the best defense. I wonder what it is like to be one man." Hariko set up a camp0 and said, "I gotta see this with my own eyes. You are welcome to stay man. These forests arn't safe and I sure as heck ain't going back to my car!" Hariko set up a tent and portable table with canned food.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i streched luxuriosly my white fur glows in the moon light i look like some kingd of celestial entiety when my fur is bathed in the moon light, i look forward to my monthly runs as a werewolf where i'm truely free, if felt the wind blowing on my muzzle, i feel so alive, i howled again out of sheer joy, i think i should just enjoy this before i start running. i layed down in the tall grass, enjoying the feeling of this body.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko pulled his video camra out and walked to the clearing. He said, "there you are sucker...I got evidence to show the world." He turned it on and realized the beam shined on the wolf alerting it.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i noticed that i was being watched i willed into full wolf i jumped on a rock and glared and started to growl loudly and showing my glisining fangs i barked at intruder that dared to interupted my time as what i'am.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko pulled his gun out and picked up a walki talkie. He dropped it and tripped on a rock. He stood up and began to limp. He stared the Lycan in the eyes and realized you never stare a Lycan down.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i growled at him wildly hoping to scare him off a barked more, telling him in wolf to get the hell out of here
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko laughed and said, "you arn't going to bite me,I'm not scared of you!" He began to move towards the Lycan and held his hand out. He had his heat seeking glasses on. He worked with UWTF or United Werewolf Tracking Facility. He turned the music up and pulled his camra out again.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i noticed the UWTF pach on his sholder i switched to my real self. "what do you want with me!? i did nothing against your race human!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"I don't want anything...I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you. I hate this job,I just wanted to become one.People told me Lycans exhisted in these parts and I became interested. Please Understand." Hariko stopped and dropped the camera. He said, "Bite me please." He took all of the equipment and threw it to the side. He was trying to prove he was trustworthy.
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

Looking at the other were she nodded yet didnt say another word, other things on her mind distracting her. Tilting her head to the side she simply said, " Thanks...."

Hearing the commotion Nyx started to make her way as silently as she could towards the noise. She soon forgot about the were that had greeted her. Staying close to the ground she wondered closer and closer, her fur starting to stand on end the noise of a boombox resonated in her keen ears. Cringing a bit she kept on moving closer and closer, the scent of another stinging her nose.

Figures started to come into her line of vision, the racket from the boombox becoming louder making her irritable. Becoming annoyed Nyx crouched down lower, the person's back to her making it easier for her to sneak up. Carefully....slowly.....she stepped until she was about 100 yards away from the human, she could see the other were's white coat. Lifting her head slowly from the ground she looked straight at the other were and narrowed her eyes tryign to get his attention.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

Back in the ridgetop camp, the man sighed, gazing wistfully at the small row of dark LEDs in his ULF radio. Something had changed higher up, and now his purpose here was void; while that normally would be no issue, it had gone so far as his return transport being cancelled, and now he was on his own, deep in uncharted wilderness. Not that he couldn't survive; he was trained well, and had been lucky enough to encounter that odd traveller, who seemed well supplied, if delusional.

He coilied up the antenna and slipped it into a specially designed sheath in his coat, the reciever itself soon following. Not that he had any more use for them; he merely disliked allowing anything to go to waste. Perhaps a use would present itself yet. He took one last look around the campsite, noting mentally that all was in order, and returned to the tent. He lay back upon his pad, attempting to devise a plan to get himself out, but had no luck. His newfound friend, if that's what he was, seemed to have neither the intention nor ability to leave any time soon, and they were days away from anywhere without motorized transport.

Finally deciding to sleep on it, he relaxed and closed his eyes, going through his usual meditation routines. They would have soon had him drifting off had it not been for the unexpected interruption of a long, clear howl drifting up from the nearby valley. He jerked upright, surprised; as far as he knew, wolves had been killed off in this area long ago, and reintroduction to the area was still in its planning stages. A few minutes passed, nothing further unusual happening, and he calmed enough to attempt sleep again, coming to the conclusion that it had simply been the wind fluting through a cave system, or something of the sort. As he at last succumbed to the comforting darkness, his last thoughts were of the strange acquaintance and his "Lycans". Perhaps whatever had caused that howling noise had something to do with his fantasies.
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko felt the wolf behind him and realized he was being double teamed. He began to run and got to the camp. He pulled out a set of speakers and put on old Skool rap. He told the other man to come outside. He turned on the lights and began to lighten the area up. He was quite confused because one Lycan was friendly but the other tried to kill him. The cord snapped to the speakers and it went silent. He said, "oh..damn,get inside the tent...hurry." He began to back away and picked up the radio to contact the UWTF.
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

Seeing him run set her off, instinct kicked in as the game became predator or prey. Letting out a low growl she prowled forward watching the human run, her eyes glowed brighter as it excited her. Crouching lower she stood still as the lights turned on, a wicked smile forming on her face as she heard the cord to his speakers snap. "not too bright huh?" she said to herselfin her mind.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko walked over to the wolf and said, "Please don't kill me...if anything bite me so I can become one of you." He had a gleam in his eye and jumped onto the Lycan tackling it. He screamed for help from the other man but his voice was weak from all the screaming. He knew he was in trouble for attacking the Lycan.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

((:edit: Gah, can you people go a little bit slower? I spend 5 minutes typing a nice long reply and find it's now irrelevant))

The man stared. A wolf? There shouldn't've been any of those around for hundreds of miles. It wasn't acting normal, either. He watched his acquaintance approach it and say something he didn't quite catch. Acting like that, he really must be insane; he'd only scare off the creature.

Disbelieving, he continued to look on as the other actually tackled the wolf, who, completely contrary to expectation, fought back. He cried out what sounded like a request for help, but the man knew better. Any animal acting like that most certainly had rabies or something of the like, and besides that, he was beginning to question his own safety in the light of the other's clearly unbalanced nature. He began to back away slowly, hoping not to draw either's attention.
Last edited by white on Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sanity is relative.
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

(( i agree...im a bit lost...))
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko let go of the Lycan and walked over to the table unsure of what was going on. He read the manual and read the wolves should be disliking the music,especially rap. He stared into the Lycan's eyes and mumbled somthing under his breath. He becked up and tripped on a root from a tree. He closed hie eyes hoping the Lycan wouldn't kill him.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

I am sorry,I am just fast with the computer indeed. I will wait about 2 minutes after the next reply to make sure there arn't anymore.