Fair Game....Care to Play?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Hariko pulled his headphones off and stood up. He said, "I think they should bite us man. After all,to the humans we arn't even thought about. If humans found out about my discovery then they would kill all of the Lycans." Hariko started a fire and began to make some Military food tht he brought. He looked at Ral and laughed.
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

"Your discovery? What about this UWTF? I see absolutely no reason to trust you, given all the myriads of flaws in your story and your blatant instability, let alone your judgement."
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko said, "Believe me...if the UWTF found out then I would be dead." Hariko said, "well..it's 5:00AM.Do these werewolves change back or stay the way they are." He stirred the rice and stew. He handed Ral a plate and said, "enjoy...it's not much but at least we have some,wait....they probably want some food on the lines that they have been here all night." Hariko stood up and said, "well they can have mine I guess. there is half a cup for each of you." He sat down and stared at Ral.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Silverclaw wrote:(Aki: should you or I be 'alpha'? lol, or make new characters or what?)
((OOC: I've already stated in narrative (somewhere...maybe my first post..) that Lance isn't alpha, so the posistion is free for you to make Jess Alpha or make a new character. Whichever you prefer. :wink: ))

"I say we let 'im learn, if'n he wants to be a Werewolf or not after that is up to him. I wouldn't force anything on him, he's a nice sort of guy," Lance whispered back, inaudible to the human's ears due to the volume and distance between them. He didn't seem to register Ral's and Hariko's conversations much at all.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

I glanced briefly at the pair whispering, then turned to Hariko, determined to get something out of him while the others discussed my position.
"You said if the UWTF found out you'd be dead. Found out what?"
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Found out that I found a group of werewolves.The people are asses. They think my life belongs to them." Hariko stood up and streatched. He said, "at this point it is up to the werewolves." He sat back down and said, "who likes reggae."
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

(ooc: Oh yeah, thats right :) Jess is to uncertain and all...Anyone else here want to make the alpha character or should I?)

Jess nodded at Lance's remark. "All right then," she said, looking back at the humans, "Follow us, and be sure to keep up..." She turned back to Lance with a small smile, "Lets hope the Alpha doesnt have our tails for this." She lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a long howl; informing others of the pack that they would be arriving at the main den. When she finished, she dropped to all fours and started running deeper into the forest.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko said, "alright...let's go,hopefully this isn't a trap." Hariko began to run and follow Jess. He dodged the branches that were hanging over the passage.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

I had my mouth half-opened to thank them, but cut off when I realized they were already gone. Wow, could they run. If they moved like that all the time, I was going to have my work cut out for me keeping up. Grimacing slightly, I set off as fast as I could maintain a run; it looked like my physical training was finally going to pay off.
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko stopped half way to look for Ral. He said, "where is he?" He heard Ral not too far behind him and cought his breath. He began to run again.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Silverclaw wrote:(ooc: Oh yeah, thats right :) Jess is to uncertain and all...Anyone else here want to make the alpha character or should I?)

Jess nodded at Lance's remark. "All right then," she said, looking back at the humans, "Follow us, and be sure to keep up..." She turned back to Lance with a small smile, "Lets hope the Alpha doesnt have our tails for this." She lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a long howl; informing others of the pack that they would be arriving at the main den. When she finished, she dropped to all fours and started running deeper into the forest.
(You can if you want. I don't care either way. :wink: )

Lance, almost impossibly, kept up with Jess despite still being in human form. This was why Lance, while not the Alpha, was relatively high racked. He was fast even for a lycan perhaps the fastest one in the world. But here in the forest, it was certain that he was fastest. Lance pratically lived to run, to feel his feet striking against the hard ground, the wind in his hair, his lungs and sides burning and aching when he ran too long, too hard and exhausted himself. He hoped the alpha wouldn't be angry. He could outrun the Aplha, no doubt, but there was no where to run too if it came to that.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

As they finally arived at the camp Hariko looked in awe. He looked at the Lycans and felt unwelcomed. He backed away in fear and tripped.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Jess gave a canine smile as she ran, glancing from the side at Lance. 'By Luna, he is fast,' she thought. Even in the slower human form didnt seem to slow him down much.
Jess slowed down a bit for the two humans. They seemed to be tireing already. Soon enough, they came to a halt at a small cave enterence. Vines growing from above made it hard to spot. Scent was used now more than sight; the scent of their pack was stongest here. Jess walked in, the narrow tunnel gradually getting wider and higher until it opened to a roomy caveren.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko shook in terror of being killed. He said, "I wonder what it will be like to be one." He looked at Jess and smiled. He said, "I am sorry for my behavior from before.Please understand?" He walked over to a dark corner and sat down. There was a fire lit to light up the room. A drip of water fell onto his head.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

I slowed to a halt by the cave, breathing heavily and clutching my side where a stitch had formed. I hoped the pack didn't move around too much; moving at that rate very often was going to be all but impossible, but wouldn't be necessary if they remained centralized around here for the most part. I wouldn't be much good to them hunting, and I suspected I'd only be a nuisance scouting or patrolling, advanced training or not. Maybe when they moved as a whole it wasn't at quite that rate.

I straightened, and walked towards the cave. Did they expect me to go down there? I'd barely be able to crawl through the low entrance. I waited a few moments, then gave a mental shrug. I'd have to shelter somewhere, so I'd better get used to moving where the Lycans prefer.

As I made my way under the vines, I gave a brief thought to equipment. I had very little with me; when I'd been left, I was only expected to need to take about a day's hike, not live here for several years. Sooner or later, particularily if I kept things like this up, I'd run out of necessities so simple as clothing. What little I had wasn't exactly designed to survive rough use. Ah well, perhaps I'd be able to fashion something out of furs from the Lycan's kills when the time came; until then, there wasn't much point dwelling on it.
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko smiled and tapped Ral in the shoulder. He said, "check this out man...that is awesome." Hariko didn't realize that he was in a sacred place.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

((I'm in a small, tight tunnel. You must have really long arms))
I gave a halfhearted backwards kick, not really aiming but nevertheless hoping to connect with something sensitive. I hadn't realized the psycho had followed us, and wasn't very happy about it. Putting up with him for the next several years was definitley going to be a downside.
Sanity is relative.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Jess nodded her head at Hariko, "Its alright." She moved into the caveren, it wasnt huge, but big enough for the pack to all come toghter comfortly. It was made up of stone and packed earth; animal hides layed spread out across the ground. A small fire crackled in the center, a small opening for the smoke directly above. About five other lycans have already came, some where in full wolf form, others gestalt, one in human form.
Jess looked at them, a bit guiltily, "These two humans have found out about us...they wish to stay and learn more...about are ways..." Jess had grown more and more submissive looking as she spoke and as the werewolf in human form approched. She looked to Lance nervously.
The human form male looked angrily at the two werewolves, casting only a brief glance at the two newcomers. He had long, dark hair and a light beard growing on his face. The alpha's golden eyes seemed to glow in the firelight. Jess lowered her tail and ears even more, unsure of what to do next.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

I decided to speak up. These two didn't seem to be as high up in the social order as I had thought previously, and if they'd taken a risk to let me follow, it was the least I could do. Then again, I didn't want to put myself at risk here; who knows what they'd to do me if I got on the wrong side of them. Even simply being left out alone would be a serious problem, as I wasn't equipped for an extended stay in the wilderness. Then, a thought struck me. I'd try to give them a target for annoyance that'd benefit me in the end, killing two birds with one stone, and the perfect target had just came down the tunnel behind me. Of course, being too concise would probably go against me, so...

"Actually, I was the one looking for information, although I realize that's really not of importance now that I've thought about it. I'm stranded out here; if I go back to civilization, I'll be killed, and depending on who catches me, I stand a good chance of extensive torture beforehand. There are things I know that some people don't want to get out at any cost, and others will do anything to learn, and my only protection dissapeared shortly after I was left here for a now-cancelled rendezvous. I'm going to have to find some way to stay out of sight for several years before I can even try to make my way back, and I'm simply not equipped to survive out here alone. As you no doubt realize, even if I did attempt to spread word of your existance, I'd be taken for a lunatic. I'm asking for you to do me the favor that my life likely depends upon; I have nothing to give in return, but I will do whatever I can to assist. If it's convenient, I would greatly appreciate the satiation of my curiosity relating to you, but I can understand if you don't want to give me too much information. Perhaps I can earn your trust somehow..."

And now for the fun bit.

Pointing back at Hariko with a mildly exasperated look on my face, I began the more viscious part of my plea.
"Oh yeah, and there's him. I haven't a clue what he's about; I ran into him shortly after my initial dropoff, and since then he's only proven to be unreliable and mentally unstable. He followed us after I received permission to follow these two here. Be warned, he's got some sort of firearm on him, and tends to have violent mood swings. I honestly don't know what else to say about him, other than brief mention of some group, which may or may not actually exist, he's calling the UWTF that seems to know something about you all."
Sanity is relative.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

The alpha cast his golden eyes upon the human who began to speek. He listened closely, though gave no outward sign of how he felt. A frown did come to his face though as the human spoke of the other. He turned to a gray and white werewolf sitting nearby, giving a brief nod. At that, the werewolf got up, frisked Hariko, and pulled out the gun. The lycan then left the den to dispose of it. The alpha turned back to the humans, face lengthing. "Do you really know what your getting yourselves into?" he asked, slowly shifting, voice getting deeper. Black fur sprouted all over, fangs shimmering as he spoke. A tail slowly curled out, growing; sharp claws getting longer and longer. Soon, he was in his powerful hybrid form. He had black fur with some white markings and steel gray claws. A rumbling growl escaped his throat; "I'll decide what to do with you two tommorow." With that, he left the den, going off to think alone.
Jess breathed in again.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Lance sighed in relief. "Well, that went as well as could be expected I guess," he said. "Though, npw we got to wait for his decision. I hate waiting like this, its like waiting to be drawn out to the executioners block. Or to finish a fall and hit the ground."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko looked around and said, "wow...a leader." He ran around the room and saw some Lycan pups. He ran over to them and began to wrestle with them. He was laughing and said, "these guys are pretty strong."
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

"I know what you mean," she muttered to Lance. She turned back to the humans, "For your sakes, lets hope he'll be in a good mood," she said, a small smile forming. She knew that their alpha had a good heart, though can be very imtididating at times.
Jess looked at Hariko playing with the young ones already. "No biting, pups," she warned, trying to sound stern. She walked over to where the clothing was kept in the cave and reverted back into human form. She still retained her long red hair and blue eyes. Finishing getting dressed, she walked back to the group. "Shall we introduce ourselves while we wait?" she said, combing her hair with her fingers. "My names Jess."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko stood up and smiled at the pups. He walked over to Jess and said, "Why did I hunt for Lycans....you are just like humans only you can't expand because they will kill you." He hugged her and said, "I am sorry about how I acted back there before." He backed away and sat down on a stone.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

I nodded at Jess.
"You already know my name. I used to work for one of the more secretive branches of this country's government, but there was a shift in power and now I'm out in the cold."
Sanity is relative.