When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig said, "oh sorry,Sabre....I thought you wanted me to tell them."He got off of the announcement rock and walked over to a log and sat down. He looked at Sabre and smiled.
Last edited by Miguel on Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((dude why do you make your self an 'lak for a better term' Omega))
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

edit
Last edited by Miguel on Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((a fellow victom of the diva b**** sister))
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

:lol: :lol: ,Ok we can continue the story now.Understand that I don't do stupid stuff like that please. :lol: :)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((okay then i don't really have a clue what to put next so i'm leaving the next post to some one else))
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre walked past Mig and grinned at him ever so slighty then walked past him."My tribe!! This is our newest pack member and he will also be training you all to better your preformence out on the battle field." I don't think he has given himself a new name yet, but I guess he will tell you if so." Sabre turned around and signaled for him to step forward...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i steped forward i was a little shy around when i'm up a front a croud like this and put on display.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig shook his head and mumbled, "you better say somthing Lt,we are waiting." Mig noticed the look on Sabre's face.He lowered his ears and nodded as he appologized for being rude.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre flashed him a stare that would have scared anyone, but resumed her posture and smiled at the Lt, "It's ok, they don't bite, well you know what I mean and you are a soldier right? You type aren't afraid of a little adventure are you?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"no i just hate public speaking, unless it barking orders" i joked
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I guess I'll do it for you then,"she smiled," If you can't!!" she turned around torwards her tribe."This is Lt. Shean and he will now be with this tribe and I wish for you to show him as much as respect that you would give me!!" the tribe members all bowed to him and Sabre....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"huh? wha? you just met me." i said sounding confused. "in the army it took me five years to become an officer, but you gave me leader ship the same day i joined."
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I think you've proved yourself worthy of the title don't you?" she looked at him..
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"okay then" i faced the tribe "all the tibes worriers are going what humans call "basic training" i will teach you how to be mercilous soldiers, how to fight and how to ingage the enime!! we meet back here at six hundred hours! for you ladies! it early in the morning so i sudjest you get some sleep!" i turned to sabre and smilled "i told you i have no problem when it come to barking orders"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

As the tribe slept Mig leaned up. He had a gleam in his eyes and grabbed a knife. He ran into the forest and confronted a tribe leader of another tribe. He said, "I will kill you for what you did to my brother." He put a necklace on that was his from Sabre. He howled and ran at the Lycan with a knife. He stabbed the Lycan in the chest. He said, "My brother wants this revenge." He smiled as he killed the Lycan. He leaned up aginst a tree with blood covering his fur. He said, "My Tribe will one day kill yours." Mig fell asleep sleeping on a tree.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"okay then" i faced the tribe "all the tibes worriers are going what humans call "basic training" i will teach you how to be mercilous soldiers, how to fight and how to ingage the enime!! we meet back here at six hundred hours! for you ladies! it early in the morning so i sudjest you get some sleep!" i turned to sabre and smilled "i told you i have no problem when it come to barking orders"
Ahanu merely smiled and shook his head. The other pack members near him shuffled off to get some sleep while Ahanu stayed sitrting on the small boulder he had made his seat.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig leaned up and alked back to the tribe. He realized that the blood was all over his fur and cursed. He saw the wolves that were still awake looking at him. He grinned and sat down. He said, "I killed the enemy's leader.It feels like Sabre is letting this guy take me over. I just don't understand why she is letting him do this. I suppose he is a tough guy but I think she is letting this go too far. I promised to protect her but she is is putting too much trust into this guy." Mig handed Ahanu the enemy tribe's amulet to prove his victory. He said, "it was for my brother."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"I'm surprised the rest of the tribe didn't get you, what'd you do? Stab him while he was taking a piss?" Ahanu asked, smiling lightly.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"He was in my dream and told me where to go,I know a bit wierd but I killed him.I just don't trust this new guy though. I mean you and I have been part of this tribe for Pfft.....4-6 years." Mig was rubbing his tribal amulet that Sabre gave him. He was frowning and looked at Ahanu. He nodded and stood up. He walked into his tent and said, "Be sure to give that to Sabre since she dosn't have any faith in me." Most people would think Mig was being overdramatic but he thought she was ignoring him. He nodded and said, "thanks for keeping my back Ahanu."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"GOOO MORNING LADIES!!!" he yelled as he enters the meeting place. "Every body on the ground, now! and give me 75 push ups!!"

as they did there push ups i mocked them as any dill sargent would do "come on you sorry excuse for a wolves! humans can do tiwce that!"

"and you think this is hard this is just the calastetics! by the time the day is over you be crying to your mommas!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"GOOO MORNING LADIES!!!" he yelled as he enters the meeting place. "Every body on the ground, now! and give me 75 push ups!!"

as they did there push ups i mocked them as any dill sargent would do "come on you sorry excuse for a wolves! humans can do tiwce that!"

"and you think this is hard this is just the calastetics! by the time the day is over you be crying to your mommas!"
Ahanu, despite the fact he was in the middle of doing those 75 push-ups didn't seem the least bit tired. He was amused at how quickly Shean had gained courage, ordering Werewolves with years, or lifetimes of a lycanthropic lifestyle under their belt as if they had just underwent the change. Ahanu still doubted the wisdom of letting him start training so early, he didn't even have so much as a week experience as a Lycan, al his knowledge and training was suited for humans.

Ahanu did see a good bright side however; this would prove interesting to watch.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig looked at the drill instructor and said, " You are working us too hard,my origional tribe had fallen apart after I left because of this type of treatment." He shook his head and continued the pushups that the Lt requested.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"NO this is humans call boot camp! it supposed to break you down and build you back up into lean mean fighting machines. and its seems that I'm a little easy on you!" he puts a heavy bolder on every back "give me 100 more!! then an other hundred"
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I went over to mig "are you having fun yet little girl?"
THE GAME

My Armory