Believe

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(How'd he know her name...o.o psychic, no? XD)
She growled deeply...lowering her head slightly...Arms moving away from her...fingers lengthened, bent odly and tipped in long black claws...thick white fur covered most of her body. the white faded to blond, leaving a long line of blond fur down her back and onto her tail...She snarled, lifting her head, snout parting her long hair...her eyes weren't gold anymore...no, they were red...She had lost control...losing her human mind to the feral instincts of the beast...a vicious howling roar came from that long snout...she lunged, turning her head...going for his throat. She wasnt fully transformed into her hybrid form...her new body stressing at her clothes, but not tearing them yet...feet had already obliterated her shoes, leaving them behind.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Tim said, "Damnit,why do I have to do this?" He reached into his back pocket and grabbed his tranquulizer dart. He jumped out of the way and stabbed her in the neck but his arm was cought in the cords where he was before. Tim struggled to break free but couldn't.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Taking aim, the blue dot on the enraged wolf's head. "I can't kill you." Lance shot her in the leg, the small calliber round wasn't too effective though.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim moved his arm from where she was going to land. He told Lance to bite him so he could help the girl. Tim thanked Lance who seemed to have more control than the girl. Tim said, "poor girl....it isn't her fault though."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She gave a sharp, high-pitched yelp when she was shot, colapsing to the ground. The trank didnt knock her out...but it did calm her...Her eyes turned gold again...She whined...getting up. She was very small for a werewolf...not much bigger than her human form...but her baggy clothes managed to fit this form quite well. Apart from her tail...wich had pushed down the back of her pants slightly, hanging over the belt. Her large, paw-like hands pressed over the gunshot wound...it soon stoped bleeding....she then just sat there...head lowered, her hair hanging into her eyes...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim helped her up and said, "We have to leave tommorow. There is no need to feel ashamed of yourself. It just happened. You need to bite me,and i'm not angry at you....it wasn't your fault." He sat down next to her and hugged her with his eyes closed. He rubbed his hand through her fur and said, "We have 4 hours to pack because we are leaving tommorow."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She pushed away from him...standing up, a bit shaky, but standing. She was still in her bipedal form...glaring at him...she couldn't speak...but you could see what she wantet to say in her eyes...she didn't want to leave...she was only 17, not even out of school....and she wanted to go to art college...She growled again...looking at her deformed paw-like hands...eyes went from anger...to sadness. Already not doing well in school...she was trying so hard to pass...she was screwed now. She looked over at a mirror hanging on the wall...She touched her face...then growled...backing into a wall, she started to pull the fur from her skin...wimpering...she slid down to a seated position...head tilted back in a high-pitched howl...a lonely, mournful sound....She cluched chunks of that white and blond fur in her hands...claws digging into the thick pads on her palm....everything she had ever lived for was gone...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim said, "hey....your life isn't gone,you can still live." He walked over to her and looked into her eyes. He said, "you only need someone who can be with you. See Lance? He can understand you. Just let me join you and I can fix everything that is wrong." He put his arms around her and closed his eyes. He said, "Bite me,BITE ME!" He leaned his head aginst her and smiled.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

closing her eyes tight, she pulled her lips back, showing thoes long white fangs...with a slight growl, she opened her long jaws wide and closed them on his shoulder...tasting the blood in her mouth...she emediatly let go...blood dribling down the white fur on her chin...the taste both disturbed her...and seemed to calm the beast within....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim closed his eyes and tried not to scream. He put his hand on his shoulder and continued to hug the girl. Within 10 minutes the bite mark dissapeared. Tim said, "I-I don't feel so well." He looked out the window and his vocals were becoming weak. He said, "[size=9][/size]I think it is happening." He clinched his stomach and smiled at the girl. He said, "see you on the other side." He screamed in pain but his screams turned to howls. He heard a loud crack in his bones and howled. Fur began to spread all over his body and his shirt tore. He felt a muzzle push out and his ears became pointed. He looked at his feet as they became paws. His nails grew thicker and longer. His hands grew fur on them and he looked at his pawlike hands. He felt a tail push out of his back and his teeth became sharper. There was one last crack and he was breathing heavily. He reached for the girl as he felt alone. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "I guess we can understand eachother." He opened his eyes and smiled at her. He tried not to bite his tounge with his sharp canines. Tim stood up and gained his balance. He walked over to Lance and shook his head. He said, "We need to pack."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"I can't..." She said in a low growl..."I can't leave...." She looked up at them..."I still have family, friends, and school to think about..." Looking back down at her hands..."You are both adults...but I'm not...I'm not ready for the real world..." Her growling words became soft wimpers....Closing thoes bright gold eyes.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim sighed and said, "if your family finds out,who knows what they will do." Tim hugged her and said, "we can go to Orlando if we must. Oh and i'm only 28...you calling me old?" He laughed in a jokingly way. He walked away from her and looked at Lance. He said, "you okay with us leaving or do you want to stay?" He sat down on his sofa and said, "I only want to make things better for us."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

With a low growl, she slowly got up...body going from hybrid form smoothly to full wolf. She shook free of thoes baggy black clothes. She stood there, larger than any normal wolf...most of her fur was a soft snowy white...while a long streak down her back was a dark golden color, fading into the white. She glared up at them, the shimmer of a small metalic pendant hanging from her neck was visible. She suddenly ran past them, charging through the door, she forced through it...charging out into the night...the ground was cold beneath her paws...but she ignored it...she suddenly realized what a rush it was to run like this...she was in plane sight...but she looked slightly like an oversized white dog...nobody was out...the night was young, and she wanted to run...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim looked at her out the window and said, "She is beautiful." He turned into full wolf form and followed her outside. He walked up to her with his head lowered. He walked up next to her and rubbed up aginst her.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She turned and snaped at him...turning to run into a large patch of trees. Everything she saw was so sharp...the detail amazed her. The scents...she could smell each individual human and animal that ever passed through this area...she tilted her head back, howling. A low, musical sound...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim ran over to her and said, "I-I just wanted to be with you." He moved towards her and tried to lay down next to her. He howled and looked at her. He tried to show some expression but found it hard to with all the fur. He said, "Please just trust me."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She gave a soft snort...hopping away from him, towards a small river nearby. She wasn't stupid, knowing what he wanted...it was obvious.
She took a drink from the small river...Ears pivoting about, listening to the sounds...She saw a small bunny...ears tilting foward. She gave chase, finding it easy to get usted to this new body.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim stopped and realized she kept trying to run away from him. He lowered his ears and walked back to the house. He laid down and went to sleep.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She soon caught the bunny, killing it and eating it. Suddenly she heard something...the voices of men...
"I think I saw something over here!" Said one...
"Whats that?" Said another, pointing right at her. A shotgun at his side.
Her eyes went wide and she turned to run...but her legs had frozen in place....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim opened his eyes and said, "DON'T KILL HER." He ran outside and turned into a full wolf. He jumped at one of the men and killed him. The second man stabbed a knife through Tim's paw and laughed. Tim looked at the girl and said, "Run."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He had killed one of the men...She stared blankly...She turned and ran, afraid of him...He killed a human without a second thought...it would have done better to frighten him off...or to knock him down and run...but to kill him....that was the worst thing he could have done.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim limped following the girl. He knew he scared her. He felt a bolt of somesort go through his body. He picked up speed and ran in front of the girl. He said, "Stop....don't you realize that they were going to kill you if I didn't kill him." He looked down at his paw and collapsed from low blood sugar levels.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She stopped, looking back as he colapsed. She slowly walked back to him...looking at his wound. It would heal quickly. She sat there...watching him. "You still murdered him..." She said quietly...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim awoke and said, "I didn't kill him,I just wanted to help you.You are beautiful and young. I would rather die than let you get killed." He leaned up aginst her and laid down next to her. He said, "I will protect you at all costs." He laid his head down and fell asleep.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She gave up with the running. Laying down beside him. It was cold out, and very late...the sun would be coming up soon...but she didnt care, falling asleep in the cold, damp grass.