Containment

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vince walked outside and closed his eyes. He said, "I.......I,think it is happening!" He screamed and fell to the ground. He heard his legs crack and reshape. He felt fur push out of his body and a muzzle form. He could no longer scream but howl. He felt his feet become paws and his nails became claws. His teeth sharpened and he saw his shirt tear and his shoes become destroyed. He felt his tail push out of his back and howled. He looked at the wolf and said, "Well,I am part of your kind now." He stood up and fell into the wolf as he lost his balance.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

She smiled and helped him back up, "You will get used to it rather quickly!! First lets try to stand again. These new legs are quite powerful once you get a hold of everything"..
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Running into the now empty room. *Short range sensor active* The EM effect was wearing off. "Hello! i heard someone in here." There was some blood on the floor, it was still warm...she walked over to the open back door and saw 2 wolflike creatures. "What the!?" *Unit 1: CD soldier. Unit 2: Unknown. Unit 3: Unknown* "3? i only see 2..." The creature behind her knocked Lessia out the door and into the street.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince regained balance and smiled. He looked over at the woman falling through the door. He noticed it was Lessia and became excited. He ran over to her and realized he was still in wolf form. He began to frown and slowly back away as he panicked. He didn't know how she would react.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Trent's suit came back online, just in time to inform him that while Lessia's vital signs were okay, she was unconscious. He cursed, and followed up the way she had gone moving swiftly and easily now that the suit had power back. The suit was 'power armor', meaning it enchanced the wearer's speed and strength while worn and active, if inactive, it was heavy as hell, and his eyes widened in surprise at the scene. Three wolflike creatures, and Lessia out cold on the ground. One of them registered as a fellow CD, Vince.

f***! Trent thought to himself, I didn't know it was contaigous, or that it worked so damn fast, or that it was Werewolves...f*** hell. They need to tell us these things Trent fired at the third one, the one that had knocked Lessia out, the Creature recoilled from the shots and turned towards Trent, away from Vince and the female Werewolf who had infected him. Sadly for the werewolf, his turn positioned his head so that Trent's second burst shot it in the eye and it fell to the ground, dead, and bleeding from the hole that used to contain its' eye.

Trent raised his weapon towards the other two.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at Trent and stared at him. He could not speak to Trent but began to back away. He put Lessia on his shoulders and began to back away not knowing what Trent would do. He looked at the female wolf and began to run.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Bring her back!" Trent shouted and fired at Vince, aiming for the former CD soldier's legs to try and stop him from getting away with Lessia.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince howled and fell to the ground. He looked at Trent and tried to crawl away. He began to panic and look around. He dropped Lessia and crawled over to a wall to try to heal. He lowered his ears as he knew that Trent didn't realize he was innocent of killing anyone.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

The rebel soldier was out of it, and Dewey kicked the buildings door back open, dragging the soldier in behind him. He glanced repeatedly back across the road, at the ally he ran from. No sign of whatever the hell had come after him.

Just as he cleared the doorway, Dewey heard more gunfire from further inside the building. More creatures? He stood over his downed comrade, his M29 trained on the staircase.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Being dropped re-awakened Lessia. She looked at Vince, her systems showed he was hurt but the damage was regenerating at an amazing rate. "Woah! So the bio testing wasn't just a rumor." Standing up she was between 2 wolves and Trent.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at Lessia and smiled not sure if she could see it through all of the fur. He stood up and held his paw out trying to tell her to come to him. He kept looking at Trent and swallowing in fear.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"holly s***! werewolves!! You CD basterds have f*** with nature!!" i fired at the werewolves
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

The bullets showered Lessia as she was stood in the open. There was a metalic sound from each shell impacting her armour plate and then a softer one. "AAaarh!!" She fell forward towards Vince holding her arm. *Piercing shot, stablizing.* "I'm unarmed! I'm unarmed!!" The pain was quickly taken away, she was a medic after-all.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince turned back into a human to protect Lessia. He grabbed the pistol off of Lessia's belt. He fired some bullets towards the enemy and said, "Lessia....do you want me to bite you?" He looked into her eyes as he crouched behind a rusty old car with her. He said, "You don't have to.I was just hoping you would be with me." He leaned back up and fired three more bullets and fired at the enemies running at the other wolf, Trent and Dewry.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"werewolves! werewolves!" i ran off the company f*** with nature, they are playing god, f*** them! thats it i got onto my dirt bike and drove off to my stash of weapons where i got a nuke i was saving. its time to blow the s*** out of the company
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Looking into Vince's strange eyes her mind said No! but her mouth said "Yes." Unsure of what to do she focused her attention on fixing the wound with a surgical lazer.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Well, the crazy rebel ran away," Trent commented. He glanced over at Vince. "What the hell happeneed to you dude? I really needed your f*** help back there. I aint Rambo you know."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at Trent and said, "The SWAT left me to die and the wolf helped me." He stared into Lessia's eyes and said, "It is your choice Less." He rubbed his hand through her hair and smiled. He looked over at the other wolf to see if she was alright.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"And you went and got yourself bitten..." Trent added in a dry tone of voice. "Lessia, I suggest you don't let him bite you. You'll be stuck here. Its called containment for a reason."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((hello i'm about to detanate a freaken nuke here better stop me!)
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre saw the crazied human and knew she had to stop him. She took off out of the building and chased him on his bike easily keeping close to him and he didn;t realize she was there until it was to late. She grabbed his arm"Why are you doing this human? I was human once too and I do not wish to die not until I figure out all this and maybe try to live with it!! You are being selfish here, so please stop this nonsense and lets figure this out together!!!
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:((hello i'm about to detanate a freaken nuke here better stop me!)
((OOC: Firstly, my guy doesn't KNOW that. Secoundly, you shouldn't HAVE one - I politely ignored that -, and thirdly, your guy should have the sense to realize he's going to kill himself and everyone in the whole city. Not just this contained area, the whole f*** city. Etc.))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((changed i'm now going to blow the company head quarters with a small missle))
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

((Cizilization didn't fall. CD put a area of the city into Containment. Which means you got quarentined. They would have removed something like a bomb (thebomb wouldn't have been there anyways, a nuclear Device would be in the CD HQ if anywhere.))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((oh i thought we were quarintened from the city not in it. i'll change it))
THE GAME

My Armory