Containment

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Though it wasn't visible, Trent grinned. "You hear that? Those howls? If we stay here, it won't end well for either of us. Theres no time for you demand my stuff, as they'll be on us before I can so much as get my helmet off."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"OMG, what did you company f*** do!!!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"I'm a footsoldier, they don't tell all the details. But, tell me, what in this world can howl like that?" Trent said.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

She ran and was suprised at how powerful her body felt."It feels like I'm running on air!!" she said to herself, "Maybe this new body won't be such a bad thing after all."she ran looking at the city and still not remembering much, although the streets for some reason seemed somewhat familar, but she couldn't understand why.....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vince said, "Man and werewolf,never meant to get along. STOP HERE." He jumped off her back and looked at his one floor apartment. He unlocked his door and said, "Go on inside."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She squeezed through the doorway just barely getting inside and sat down on the floor and stared at him,"Now what do we do?" she looked around the apartment, seeming to sense something about this place that she knew of it before all of this chaos. A sharp pain shot through her head making her roar and grabbing her head trying to force it away....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince ran over to her and grabbed her. He said, "Go ahead and turn me,I can be with you and protect you." Vince looked at her as she struggled to overcome the pain. Vince wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head into her shoulder.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"You think I can turn you? Why would you want that even if I could do so? People don't like our kind!! Why would you want to live always in fear of being hunted?!?..she let him lean against her hoping the pain would subside..
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

(To trent)

Deweys smirk dissapeared, his M29 still aimed at the Company soldiers.
"I don't care what might be out there. You don't comply, you won't be alive to worry 'bout it."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at the werewolf and said, "This wasn't your fault. I want to show the world that we can live in peace." He grabbed a pillow to put behind her back to support her. He smiled and sat down by her.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Still with a rather large gun to her head. "Shooting me would be stupid! When whatevers out there gets here you'll heed someone to try and salvage whats left!" She didn't have all the combat systems Trent had, mostly sensors and they where showing 'things' getting quickly closer.
"I won't stay in the open." Defiantly she walked away from Scott and towards a block of flats.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She sat up and ran her large forepaw through her mane relieved the pain had left. Looking at the man sitting besides her, she sighed,"Do you realise you could die from my bite? Then you still wouldn't be her to help me, you'd be dead and I'd still be alone!! Then what about your human friends? They would not recognize you either and you wouldn't be able to explain a thing before they lift their guns!!"she looked away shaking her head....
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Slightly shocked at Lessia bold action, Trent hesistated momentarily before firing a few bursts at the two rebels to distract them from her, and then back-pedalled towards Lessia. "RUN!" He shouted, switching from burst-fire to full-auto and continued moving backwards towards the nearest building while laying supression fire. The things, as indicated by sensors, the things seemed to increase speed at the sound of conflict.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i activated my poratable emp generator, witch short sircuts the hard ward ware in the company technology. making them useless. our old early tewenitith centery fire arms weren't affected. "whos the b**** now!!" i returned fire.
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Kicking the flimsy wooden door of the large building open, then getting hailed in bullets, Lessia fell into the dark interior. There was a crackling sound as all her high tech equipment was scrambled. *Electromagnetic radiation detected* "YES I KNOW!" This wasn't a good position to be in. *Core undamaged, re-boot in 4mins.*
As the windows where sealed up it was pitch black inside, Lessia felt uneasy. She was totaly blind.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

The eletronical components in Trent's suit shut off, and the suit suddenly felt very heavy, and all his displays disapeared. He stopped, and he could still see however. He didn't feel like raising his voice to a shout so the Rebel could hear him retort and merely raised his weapon. The targeting system was eletronic, but it still fired like any old weapon.

The rebel's bullets however, bounced off, or merely scratched the armor trent wore. Even if he could hardly move in it, he made a excellent stationary emplacement, and opened fire on the rebel, full-auto. Trent knew the suit would recover from the EMP blast soon, but still started to back away slowly as to be off the street.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i couldn't penterait his armor but i could as easely hit him. the armor now very heavy he was slow so i got up be hind him and knocked him down. "Hows the b**** now! huh! whos the b****!?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"You are," Trent said as he rolled over and unloaded a stream of fire at the rebel, striking him in the chest. The armor he wore was the only reason the bullets didn't punch through him, and despite the protection of his armor, the rebel would be winded long enough for Trent to get up.

Trent climbed to his feet. Trent could hear the blasted things now. Through his helmet. "You stay here and die," Trent said as he walked into the building, moving despite the heavy suit. He closed the kicked-in door behind him and turned to make sure no one else entered.

"Medic, you alright?" he asked.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at the wolf and said, "This city is falling apart anyway...............if you bit me I may not live more than 2 minutes or may live to see cars fly but I could help you." He rubbed his hand through the wolf's mane. He looked into her eyes and said, "I see a human who is scared and worried everyday about being killed."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

[To Trent]

"I'm ok, pretty useless without power but ok." Hearing talking nearby. "I think theres someone in here." The little light that got through the borded windows showed a stairwell. "I'll check it out." She ran up the stairs as quietly as possible, her light armour weighed next to nothing.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Very well then..I don't like this being alone thing and I don't know where else to go or who to turn to, so I will do this, but I don't know what will happen if anything at all!!"she got on her knees and got behind him ripping the sleave off his shirt and bit him on the shoulder. The blood splattered against her tongue, it made her want more, but she pulled away as she didn't want to harm anyone...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince screamed and felt the bite pass through his body. He looked at the wolf and said, "I don't know what will happen but I know my squad wouldn't notice me." He felt the pain stop and stood up. He said, "I'm not dead." He smiled and hugged the wolf. He said, "I can help you now!" He went into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth to clear the blood from around the wound. Vince sat back down and said, "Do you know when the changes will take place?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

(darn, i missed all the fun :( )

Dewey, frustrated, switched his weapon back to 5.56mm. If that fool hadn't closed in, he could have taken care of teh corperate soldier with his 20mm HE. He rose to his feet to aid his ally, and saw movement in his perhipheral, down the ally he had been hidden in.
What the hell... He sprayed half a dozen rounds in the figure's direction. It didn't so much as flinch. He hobbled backwards, spraying the rest of his clip down the ally, before turning and bolting across the street, toward the downed rebel.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Edit
Last edited by Miguel on Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She stood up and her head hit the ceiling,"Damn!!" she rubbed and shook her head trying to get back on the subject...."Ummmm...I don't know, but I say we follow the old rules and go outside and stand under the moon which I think is full tonight!" she squeezed back throught the door followed closely by Vince....