Containment

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Vince, in case you didn't notice, is hardly exempelary of a good soldier," Trent said. "He left me and Lessia to fight those rebels on our lonesome. And our objective isn't destruction, merely containment, containment isn't destroying things. If they wanted you dead they're be more, better teams."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at Trent and said, "You're right, I shouldn't have left you,it was only my fault the enemies dumped me in the middle of a parking lot leaving me unaware of where you were." He turned around and walked over to a iron bench and sat down thinking to himself.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"If you had stuck nearby and kept your important gear with you..." Trent said, almost growling, but trailed off as Vince walked off.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince stood up and stared at Trent. He growled and ran at him with his teeth bared. He said, "You don't like me as a soldier,fine you can join me."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Trent simply raised the rifle again and took aim, firing full-auto at Vince's legs to take him down. Maybe if Trent got lucky he could score a blow grevious enough that it would take a good long while to regenerate. "Or you can join your fellows if you insist on being so foolish."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince laid on the ground and groaned. "You are a hazard to our kind." He tilted his head to look at Lessia and said, "She is acting wierd,you might want to check on her." He had his paw on one of his joints where the bullet went into. He groaned in pain and looked at the other wolf realizing how foolish he just acted.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre looked away shaking her head,"fool..." she said under her breath and walked over to him to help him up. Suddenly something big and strong jumped on her back pinning her. She threw her back up sending her attaccker flying to the ground. Looking around she saw a large male Lycan already recovered from the throw." Traitor!!" he snarled jumping back at her and to fast for her to act. He pinned her to the ground and smiled evilly, "Stupid b****!! You let them kill us for what reason!! Answer me!!" he sent drool flying in her face from his snarls. She kicked him in his nether regions and he pulled away falling to the ground curled up in a ball rolling on the ground..."You stupid..." he never finished as his brain was splatered on the ground from Trent's gun....
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Guess i'm lucky today. Dewey managed to sneak through the doorway, the CD soldiers still distracted by the werewolves. He sat on the gound, resting his back against the wall again, and went over his invantory.
Though they hadn't taken the time to strip him, it wasn't as though he had much anyway. He had his M1911 - a relic, clips for his M29, which was in another building across the street, as were his C4 charges. That left 2 frags, a willie-pete, combat knife, flashlight... damn. There was no way he'd survive on his own, not with those wolves acting so psychotic. He withdrew his 45. and figeted, trying to come up with some favorable coarse of action. At least i have my enegry back...
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

While the others where arguing and shooting Lessia heard Dewey's .45 safety catch unclip. Looking to where he should be, he was gone but it sounded very clear. She focused on his breathing and stepped into the dark area. *Unable to detect virus. Seek immediate medical attention* Lessia didn't feel herself, she felt warm inside and her eyes where adapting to the dark much more than before. "You shouldn't move too much, i can repair those wounds abit more if you like." She spoke unusaly softly, almost seductivly.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince recovered from the bullet holes in his leg and ran over to Sabre. He helped her up. He said, "Who was that?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"Awefully brave of you..." Dewey kept his weapon down, finger outside the trigger guard. He sighed. "How many of your squad are left?" He was holding his shoulder with his left hand, not bothering to look at the medic in the dark, stareing ahead into the darkness instead.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Moving his hand the smell of freash blood seemed to switch on a new sence. "Well there was ment to be a whole 10 man squad," She started to seal the wound. "But only Trent and Vince showed...we're all disposable for various reasons." *Vital signs critical* Her body was being altered internaly, she just felt warmer than normal and continued her work.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey set his M1911 down next to him. "Well, was part of a team of six, but..." He sighed again, still clutching his shoulder. "This s*** wasn't worth the paycheck. And i sure as hell aren't going to a CD prision." He looked up at Lessia to make a proposition, but was distracted by her pale face. He reached for his gun. "What is it?"

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Oh, it's just been along day...that wolf trying to kill me wasn't to stress releaving either." The alterations to her body internaly caused some discomfort but the suit had a system to minimize pain and she hardly noticed. "You should be able to move now, just take it steady."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey climbed to his feet. "We'll, since your being so nice..." Dewey hesitated, wondering if he should even bother. "...I'd like to tag along... My original mission is no longer viable. And you could probibly use the help."

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Weakly smiling at him. "I don't mind, by the looks of things the more firepower the better." Lessia suddenly took a sharp, deep breath then returned to normal breathing. "Tired, i feel so tired. This isnt me..." She leaned against the wall and felt her eyes getting heavy. *Body temperature elevated* The virus was rapidly reaching the final stages in her warm body.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince changed into his human form and walked over to Lessia. He felt her head and said, "This isn't normal,not at all." He lifted her up and carried her to a field bed. He laid her down and put a jacket under her neck for support. He said, "I don't know what is happening to you doc,I know that you didn't want to get infected so I sure hope this isn't the virus." He backed away from her and sat down. He looked at Trent and said, "I think she is sick,she isn't acting herself."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Miguel wrote:Vince changed into his human form and walked over to Lessia. He felt her head and said, "This isn't normal,not at all." He lifted her up and carried her to a field bed. He laid her down and put a jacket under her neck for support. He said, "I don't know what is happening to you doc,I know that you didn't want to get infected so I sure hope this isn't the virus." He backed away from her and sat down. He looked at Trent and said, "I think she is sick,she isn't acting herself."
"She got bitten," Trent said. "I didn't think it got through her armor, obviously it did. Damnit." Trent sighed. That left him and the rebels as the only humans left. and him the only still-human CD. Where the hell where the other 7 that were susposed to form the 10 men squad? Maybe they had been dispered over the city randomly, some sort of sick game CD decided to play because they were expendable.

Trent sat down with a sigh, and removed his helmet.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince stared at Trent and said, "I'm sorry man,I didn't think this would happen." He looked down at the ground and sighed.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Allright this is bull. Dewey stood infront of the sad excuse for a team and called for thier attention. "So the medics been bit. And no reinforcements are in sight. Lets all mope about it, huh?" He lifted his .45 to his shoulder, still ignoring the wound. "I my not be CD trained, but i sure as hell know when not to sit around." He moved toward the building he had set the C4 in. "Ima go get my rifle and explosives. If you guys don't have your asses in gear when i come out, i'm extracting on my own."

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince stood up and flung a punch at Dewey. He said, "Our mission has been blown to S@#$. You can wait until Trent makes his mind up or you can get yourself killed." He stared at Dewey and spat at him. "Our team isn't useless, We just never received our seven or eight other men."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"Hey, damn man, take it easy!" Dewy stepped back from Vince, then continued toward the building where his weapons had been left. "I'm just not too eager to get bitten, and at the rate things are going..." He trailed off, thinking about his own team. "I'm getting my gun." he entered the structure.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Still consious. "I'm not down and out yet. I won't quit on you Trent, we have to find where this virus was created, maybe i can be cured..." She felt tired as the infetion used her bodys energy but strong as it was generating some extra muscle mass.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Prowler wrote:Still consious. "I'm not down and out yet. I won't quit on you Trent, we have to find where this virus was created, maybe i can be cured..." She felt tired as the infetion used her bodys energy but strong as it was generating some extra muscle mass.

"Its obviously created outside of this area, likely the main HQ of the Corporation," Trent said. He was hesistant to even think of presueing that course of action further. But, if he stayed here, and followed orders he'd likely be one of the few humans left, and if CD ever came with the intent of doing anything harmful to the werewolves, what could he do then but stand aside and watch? Furthermore, he could end up being bitten like this. But, if they broke into the HQ for a cure, that was like, suicide.

I hate Dilemas...
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey came out of the building, charges dissabled and M29 on his left shoulder. "We'll, I'm moving to extract." he looked about at the CD soldiers to see if they were ready. "My squad was supposed to meet up with two others at a safe house near the eastern side of the city." he sighed. "I don't expect to meet anyone, but there's a vtol hidden in a werehouse we can use to extract..." Dewey hoped they wouldn't prod about the details, and just go along with it.

Image<--- THEY PWN U