Containment

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey, startled at how quickly the other Rebel came too, at first followed him, with the hope of keeping him from killing himself. But, apon sight of the werewolves, he froze, crouched at the top of the starway, s-l-o-w-l-y readying his 20mm HE. He let the rebel run in his frantic rage. Dewey would take care of the of what he assumed to be a new type of corperate super soldier.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Aki wrote:"And you went and got yourself bitten..." Trent added in a dry tone of voice. "Lessia, I suggest you don't let him bite you. You'll be stuck here. Its called containment for a reason."
"Thats definatly true," She deactivated her lazer and looked at the repaired plating. "I couldn't willingly let myself get infected, that'd be silly. Sorry Vince."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Wise choi-," Trent stopped as he was informed of a new arrival on the seen, the other rebel from before. Trent turned quickly, raising his rifle and firing off several short bursts.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

s*** Dewey started to roll left as he fired off two 20mm shells, but still took a round in his right shoulder. His 20mm missed horribly, impacting the ceiling, spraying debris down onto the Corperation soldiers. Off-balace, he fell halfway down the stareway, while his M29 clattered down the remining distance.
"Damnit..." Dispite the wound in his shoulder and the gash in his head, he drew his Colt 45. and started to slide the remaining distance down, expecting the Corperation soldiers to come after him.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vince sighed and said, "I understand Lessia." He stared at the ground and shook his head. He stood up and looked into the horizon. He said, "What the F@#$ is that?" He pulled his pistol out and said, "Choppers at 2:00!Arm yourselves." He began to fire his pistol at the helicopters and screamed. He said, "INCOMING!" A large explosion occured and Vince flew back. He grabbed hold of the female wolf and acted as a shield. He began to fire his pistol and said, "Help me you guys,HELP." He ran out of ammo and pulled the other wolf behind a old rusted car.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

((hey Miguel I am a werewolf and I'm twice your size and can move twice as fast, so why are you acting like I'm a normal wolf? I walk on two and four legs. In any story I am this kind of Lycan not a full wolf one, just so you know next time :D )) (I am just going to wait until I can post again, but tis okay!! :D )
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Timber-WoIf wrote:S#@^ Dewey started to roll left as he fired off two 20mm shells, but still took a round in his right shoulder. His 20mm missed horribly, impacting the ceiling, spraying debris down onto the Corperation soldiers. Off-balace, he fell halfway down the stareway, while his M29 clattered down the remining distance.
"Damnit..." Dispite the wound in his shoulder and the gash in his head, he drew his Colt 45. and started to slide the remaining distance down, expecting the Corperation soldiers to come after him.
Unable to register the rebel. "Did you kill him Trent?" She could see the heat off the fresh blood spatter but not the body. "Wheres the other one got to now?"
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Don't think so, I saw a shoulder wound but not much more," Trent said, before turning his attention to the Helicopters. "I'm sorry gentlemen, but this is a no-fly zone," he said, flicking a switch on the rifle and raising it. He fred the Grenade launcher loaded under the rifle's barrel, causing the first Helicopter to erupt into flames and hit the ground with a screech as the blackened and twisted metal smashed on the ground.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey scrounged up his M29 as the CD soldier's armor pounded dust dirt of the first floor roof. He fought the his light-headedness as he worked over his pack, pulling out about a pound of C4 explosive. Under cover of the commotion of the chopper battle, he placed a half pound charge at each side of the downstairs room. supersoldier my a**. By the time he finished the second remote charge, Dewey had lost too much blood, and slid onto the floor, resting his back against the wall. Damn... He didn't have the strenght to clear out... The detonater clattered against the floor as Dewey slipped into unconciousness.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Moving away from the twisted metal, wanting to check the fading heat signal back in the building. "Your lucky i stick to the doctors oath!" Rushing over Dewey she started to repair his wounds. The freash blood had attracted some more werewolves creatures but Lessia continued her work. *Proximity warning, unknown life forms.* "Yeah, i know." *Explosives detected.* "Didn't know that..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

(Sorry about that Sabre) :|

Vince stood up and limped over to Lessia. He could hear gunfire and said, "My laptop says that most of the sorrounding cities are going up in anger." He reloaded the pistol and said, "There is a gunshop up the road,we should check it out." He began to fire upon the other werewolves. He knew that he was part of their kind but somthing told him that the female wolf and himself wearn't like the others. He fired bullets into the group and screamed, "LESSIA WE NEED TO GET HIM OVER THERE." He pointed to a old bar and began to drag Dewey but looked back for the others. He knew Lessia wouldn't be happy for him intruding on her procedures of medical work. He stopped and began to fire at the hostile werewolves.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

((tis ok Miguel :D ))

She sat on the sidewalk watching her own get killed and it hurt her so. "Please don't Vince!! They don't know what their doing!! They need help!! Please don't harm them!!" she tried to explain..
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"They know full well what they're doing," Trent said, turning his fire on the aproaching wolves. "They just want to kill or turn us. "And don't move injured men dude, its detrimental to their health."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at the wolf and said, "I'm sorry,it is for the good of my squad." He could see the rage fill her eyes and knew he didn't belong with his squad but he continued to fire upon the approaching wolves. He dropped his gun and felt pain rush through his body. He knew he killed his kind and fell to the ground in anger.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She stood up on her hind quaters,"Then will you kill me as well? I am one of them and I have no desire to kill your kind or turn you without your consent, but how do you know that they only wish to get away as well? You just assume this and kill because you don't understand us because were different!!," she just looked at Vince and a tear fell from her eyes. She took off running deeper into the city.....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince became angry and grabbed Trent. He said, "You damn fool,I promised her that she could trust me." He ran over to a bike and grabbed it. He said, "It has been a honor to serve you but I can't stay." He rode off on the bike after the wolf to ask for forgiveness.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Trent shrugged, ignoring Vince's comments. "They started this," he muttererd under his breath, switching the rifle's grenade launcher on and fired. "I'm finishing it," he concluded a** blood and gore painted the white heavy Infantry armor crimson. Trent waved the weapon threateningly.

"Now, unless you all wanna go ka-boom, git lost!"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She ran and ran not know exactly where to, but she did it anyways."Why is this happening to me? I can't understand it, I don't think I ever did, maybe that's why I can't remeber anything because I didn't want to!!" she came to a stop and noticed a motor running a little ways behind her. Smelling the air she knew it was Vince and was to angry to care about him and his excuses at the time. She resume running and took at left at the next intersection to lose him off her trail forgetting he was now a Lycan too and could easily track her scent.....
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

There was blood spatter all over the place, even though she saw it often as a combat medic it still wasn't nice... "Eww! Thats horrible Trent! I don't know if the infection can be spred by there blood either, guess i can run some tests on the dead ones..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince ran behind her and said, "I-I'm sorry,I don't know what came over me." He slowly moved towards her and sighed. He said, "My squad is really jumpy around me now,I wanted to help you but I betrayed you. I understand what you think about me."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"It scared them off, though," Trent replied. "As for the blood it shouldn't really matter, as just like, drink the blood."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She continued to run and ignore his excuses,"Your reasons are no less then what my kind were doing to yours..or your former kind!! I do remember one thing, I never once hurt any of your humans!! You were the first I've ever even bit!! I only wanted to live in peace like any other being would, but how can I now that I know the stories are true about humans!! And YOU!!! You asked to be one of us, but you killed the first ones that approached, but you didn't kill me and you could have...why?"she came to a stop and looked at him on the motorcycle"And why do you ride such a contraption when you can run like the wind?....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince sighed and got off of the motorcycle. He said, "They want to kill you,my squad. If they killed your kind they will try to kill you and me." He slowly walked towards her not knowing what she would do.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She swung her head around and just glared at him wondering what he was really thinking. She looked down ears down against her head,"I don't know why I ever bit you. Now I've put my kind at risk, because of my own selfishness!! I just had to have someone and I chose you!! But now I regret it, I wished now your friend had killed me along with the others so I wouldn't have to suffer so.....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince shook his head and said, "That is what you think of me huh?" He turned into full wolf and walked into a alley. He laid down and said, "I should have killed them to help her."