Containment

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

She began to walk away and stopped letting out a sigh,"Vince..I don't want you to kill them, just try to make them understand that all of us aren't blood thristy killers like so many have called us, I care for you as much as I did when we found each other on that street, but you have to understand, I am what I am and now that you are, you have to help me, be with me on this.."she got down on the ground with him looking into his eyes which had a different colr than her's"Wow....you have pretty eyes!!,"she smiled hopefully cheering him up...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vince smiled and said, "Thank you, that is the first time anyone has said that. HAHA,maybe because they think we are all useless rebels. He said, "I promise that I won't kill them again,I don't know what I was thinking."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

With the rebel patched up Lessia moved over to a fallen 'werewolf'."You scared them off for now, right Trent? I'm going to get some scans of this one." It twitched as she approched it but it registered as dead...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Trent nodded. "Be careful, living ones might try and play possum, look dead then RAWR!" he said, grinning beneath his helmet.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince looked at the wolf and said, "We need to go back,I need to show the squad that we arn't monsters. If they were to make any dangerous moves, I want you to leave." Vince turned back into hybrid form. He stood back up and smiled at the wolf. He held his paw out and said, "Will you come?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She sighed and looked down as if thinking, the grabbed is paw and stood up next to him looking into to his blue eyes that she could tell he meant well,"Ok..I'll go with you, because I know you won't let me down,"she smiled...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince smiled and said, "Thank you so much." He walked over to the bike and said, "Ever been able to ride on one of these?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Carefully scanning the seemingly dead wolf. "Yeah very funny trent...Well theres nothing that strange here, this creature is mostly human but with some altered genes." Suddenly all the readings on her equipment jumped, from being dead this wolf was now very much alive. The first thing it saw when its eyes jerked open was Lessia knelt over it. "Tren...!!!" Before she could finish it had grabbed her and was bitting into her shoulder armour.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Well no Vince!! I don't think I could ride it unless I shifted back to human and I don't fancy doing that because I will be bare and I don't have any clothes, but I can run with you instead, unless you have a better solution to this?" she looked at him smugly smiling...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince shrugged and said "Whatever." He jammed a iron pipe into gas tank so nobody could take his bike. He said, "So you ready to go?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Yep let's go and take care of this nonsense once and for all!!" they took off back toward the others.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Prowler wrote:Carefully scanning the seemingly dead wolf. "Yeah very funny trent...Well theres nothing that strange here, this creature is mostly human but with some altered genes." Suddenly all the readings on her equipment jumped, from being dead this wolf was now very much alive. The first thing it saw when its eyes jerked open was Lessia knelt over it. "Tren...!!!" Before she could finish it had grabbed her and was bitting into her shoulder armour.
"Damnit!" Trent cursed, raising his rifle and firing off several bursts. The rounds tore through the Werewolf's body, finally killing the persistant Lycanthrope, and it slumped off of Lessia. "You alright?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"I sure hope so! I'll need to run a check." There didn't seem to be any deep penitrations into her armour. *System check running...* Abit shaken-up. "They seem to take quite abit to kill dead." Her white suit was damaged to bare metal and beyond in some places 'it' bit. "We need to get out of here before i need a medic..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince arrived to the scene where Lessia and Trent were. He saw the dead werewolf and turned around. Without even thinking he grabbed the other wolf and put his paw over her eyes. He said, "You don't want to see this. My squad just killed another one of our kind." He didn't know how she would react and stared at his squad. He whispered somthing under his breath and was a bit too loud. "Move the body."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey grogged awake, sore and at first unsure of where he was. His shoulder hurt like hell, and he was splattered all over with blood, as was the area around him, courtosy of Trent's grenade laucher. The soldier's white powered armor stained crimson reminded Dewey of a mad doctor, but as his head cleared he remembered the soldier in power armor was his advisary, and had shot him in the shoulder.

unfortunaly, he had neither the energy nor the means to take anyone down. He left his 1911 holstered, and glanced at his shoulder. It was bandaged, though hastily, and blood had already soaked though.

he was a prisoner now, and he groaned as he let his head fall back to the ground.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Looking angry towards Vince. "See these marks? Trent defended me from that creature!" Lessia pushed the body aside. "If the rebels got in here they must know a way out." Her HeadsUpDisplay flashed up a list which she scrolled to the bottom.
*[Caution] Armour punctured. Replace plating* Feeling abit uneasy at how numb her shoulder was and that 'it' had bitten through the armour Lessia kept quiet about the check result. "Dewey's awake, lets ask him how he got in here."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince let the female wolf go and moved towards the body of the dead wolf. He picked the body up and carried it to a tree. He set the wolf down and said, "Forgive them." He walked away from the tree and looked at Trent with his eyes filled with rage. He began to laugh and said, "I'll kill you." He slowly moved towards Trent with his teeth bared. He said, "You fool,i'll make you pay." He seemed to be going crazy to turn on his squad allies.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"No!! Don't harm him Vince!! He was afraid and was defending himself!!,"she said reluctantly looking down at the ground, "As much as I hate you I wouldn't harm you, or anyone even if you want to kill me,I will not part of this war of yours!!"she turned to Vince and sighed,"If we kill him we're no better then him or anyone else!!" she said looking at Trent intently....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince stopped and stared at Trent. He said, "LOOK AT THAT BODY,YOU KILLED ONE OF OUR KIND." He walked back to the female wolf and lowered his ears. He said, "I am sorry,I just felt the anger build up on me."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"You're insane," Trent said simply. "He attacked me and Lessia, he got what he deserved. What he did was akin to walking in front of a speeding train. He knew he would get his a** handed to him, and he still did it."

"If I where to shoot you, would you not try to defend yourself? Kill me? I would. Thats what I did, I defended myself and slew the threat."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She sighed,"I understand your reasons, but you still need to think about all of this because as you did, maybe they had felt the need to attack you, because they saw your weapons aimmed and you felt the need to aim because you knew they would attack, but what we need to do is look for the ones responsible for all this not kill off anybody because we're all confused. We need to find a source here before there's no one left to do anything, because who knows maybe the ones behind this want all this chaos between us!!!
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"...perhaps you're not as intelligent as I thought," Trent commented with a sigh. "I know who caused all this, I work for them, as does Lessia. We're here for containment purposes or such, I forgot to really check the mission objectives."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

*Virus detected, infection ratio: 5%* "Well if the company created this using a virus they should of made a anti virus...right?" Maybe she should tell Trent about the readings...no, he'd do his job and contain it.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Dewey relaxed a little; the wolf-things weren't mindless. Still, he was most afraid of Trent, and summoning up a small amount of energy, started slowly crawing toward the nearest doorway, hoping their agument with the wolves would keep them distracted longer.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"you all are behind this!!? But Then why did Vince want to be one of us? If his prorioty was to destory us all like you all?....