Favorite Type of Chocolate

The place for anything at all...

What is your favorite type of chocolate?

White Chocolate
8%
Milk Chocolate
44%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
20%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
20%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
4%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
4%

Total votes: 25

outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Favorite Type of Chocolate

Post by outwarddoodles »

Yes, indeed. After the discussion of types of Chocolate in the 'Favorite Type of Candy' topic, I decided it would be fun to know people's favorite type of chocolate on a poll. Please ignore brand names, just assume I'm talking abut your favorite brand and choose that.

I personally like milk chocolate. The white is yucky, while the dark stuff is too rich (And I get sick easily by rich foods.). I also love Toblerone, Mmmmm.
lck

(Hrm....I think this is my first time creating any polls. Hope I don't mess it up.)
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Agree with you completely. Milk chocolate is awesome!!

(Note: Many people opt for dark chocolate because, supposedly, it is healthier. This is true, however, the difference is miniscule.)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Milk Chocalyte is my all time favorite. White comes second.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

As long as its chocolate, then I like it. [spoiler]I HATE dark Chocolate[/spoiler] :wink:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Dark chocolate. Though all the other kinds are good too.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

While I will eat dark chocolate if there is no milk chocolate available, it's a little too bitter for my taste.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I like milk chocolate. :tongue:

(posted this from my Sony PSP)
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Very dark is great, but I like white a lot too. The rest is good, but doesn't really stand out.
Sanity is relative.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:I like milk chocolate. :tongue:

(posted this from my Sony PSP)
Despite the price....PSP is selling pretty damn well!! :o
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

I hate all chocolate, makes me sick. The worst kind of chocolate is just plain old chocolate by itself, when it's only the outer layer of some bar it's not so bad.
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wallcrawler

Post by Darkmoon »

Dark Chocolate all the way... I love the bitter taste
Akela
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Akela »

Bah... all chocolate tastes bitter.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Akela wrote:I hate all chocolate, makes me sick. The worst kind of chocolate is just plain old chocolate by itself, when it's only the outer layer of some bar it's not so bad.
Seriously?...that's sad.

I've learned from experience that many things taste completely different to different people. I, for example, will start to gag any time I taste Onion in anything...it tastes unforgivably awful to me...and yet, everywhere you go, "fried onions" are advertised on restaurant menus as something great and delicious. The only explanation that I can think of is that they don't taste like the same thing to me as they do to everyone else.

...it's sad that you are not able to enjoy what the rest of us enjoy, but that's life.

Anyway...

I said "OTHER" because I don't have a favorite. Excluding White chocolate, all flavors of chocolate can be my favorite, depending on my mood at the time.
(That's why I have 3 kinds of chocolate in my fridge...sometimes I'm in the mood for Creamy Milk Chocolate...sometimes Dark and bitter...and sometimes something somewhere inbetween.)
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Toss up between very dark and white, but I voted very dark. What's really nice is the semi-sweet gourmet, or the equally rich truffles at Barnes and Noble. Of course, you kind of have to be rich, too, to enjoy them, considering that they can run $2-3 a piece, which adds up quickly.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Akela
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Akela »

Oh, I know what you're talking about, Godiva is it? I buy that for my GF sometimes.
Vuldari wrote: ...it's sad that you are not able to enjoy what the rest of us enjoy, but that's life.
Don't feel too bad, I enjoy something that many people will gag on; ridiculously spicy food. Tabasco sauce tastes sweet to me.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Akela wrote:Tabasco sauce tastes sweet to me.
Strange that is taste sweet for you.......I LOVE spicy foods. Many because I can take it. I, myself just love the taste. lck
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

I mainly like spicy foods cuz I win 40$ bets to eat a Cheyenne pepper.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

*moans* I LOVE spicy food!! If it burns my lips, bring it on!!!

(Crawfish season is so far away *whimpers*. I love it with way too much seasoning. I like it when it burns.)
Akela
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Akela »

Hamster wrote:
Strange that is taste sweet for you.......I LOVE spicy foods. Many because I can take it. I, myself just love the taste. lck
Yeah, the spicier the better, I even put crushed red peppers in my salads. Tobasco sauce tastes sweet to me because I normally use MUCH spicier things so tobasco pales in comparison. Whenever I get bufallo wings I get the hottest sause the place has, though from my experience Chinese places have far more spicier things to offer. The people from the local Chinese joint always recognize me because I'm the only one who'll buy the hottest stuff they have.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Akela wrote:
Hamster wrote:
Yeah, the spicier the better, I even put crushed red peppers in my salads. Tobasco sauce tastes sweet to me because I normally use MUCH spicier things so tobasco pales in comparison. Whenever I get bufallo wings I get the hottest sause the place has, though from my experience Chinese places have far more spicier things to offer. The people from the local Chinese joint always recognize me because I'm the only one who'll buy the hottest stuff they have.
Oh yeah...I like it HOT.

I have to agree about the "tobasco" thing. I keep 5 varieties of it in my fridge, (along with some milder and hotter sauces), and have found that it really is not that hot to me any more (yeah...it is almost sweet). ...even the Habenero variety. I eat Jalepenos WHOLE. (my favorite) ...but I do have my limits. If its soo hot that I can't taste anything else, or I'm in too much pain to finish what's on my plate, even if I'm still hungry, it's too hot.
Akela wrote: Whenever I get bufallo wings I get the hottest sause the place has, though from my experience Chinese places have far more spicier things to offer. The people from the local Chinese joint always recognize me because I'm the only one who'll buy the hottest stuff they have.
The hottest oriental foods, and mega-hot buffalo wings are my limit. I prefer to be able still feel my tongue at the end of the meal. Those are just too much for me.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

I really like wasabi. Especially when it's hot enough that I can feel it in my nose.

Pointless anecdote about wasabi:
There was this one time I was eating at a local Japanese sushi resturant watching this guy next to me. He took the entire serving of wasabi, mixed it with his [s]shoyu[/s]soy sauce, then proceed to eat with it. After a while he ended up turning red, sweating profusly, and sniffling. To this day I still don't understand why he did that.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

I have to go with dark chocolate.:D

-- Vilkacis
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

:cafinated: I LIKE CHACOLATE!!!!! :cafinated:

i'll have to say milk chacolate
THE GAME

My Armory
Akela
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Akela »

Lupin wrote:I really like wasabi. Especially when it's hot enough that I can feel it in my nose.
Oh come on, it's not that hot.
Lupin wrote:Pointless anecdote about wasabi:
There was this one time I was eating at a local Japanese sushi resturant watching this guy next to me. He took the entire serving of wasabi, mixed it with his [s]shoyu[/s]soy sauce, then proceed to eat with it. After a while he ended up turning red, sweating profusly, and sniffling. To this day I still don't understand why he did that.
Sounds tasty, I'll have to try it.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Akela wrote:
Lupin wrote:I really like wasabi. Especially when it's hot enough that I can feel it in my nose.
Oh come on, it's not that hot.
Heh, I'm not kidding about that. In high enough concentration you can actually feel it creeping up the back of your nose after you eat it.