the creation of the first werewolves... so whos first?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Gahhhhhhhhhh,EDIT
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:The profferesser entered the room. "Come with me! we have to get to the helipad or you three will surely die!"

me 88 and 75 ran out following the old man. we came to a door with a Dragon fly millitary hover craft awaits us.

75 saw the craft and hurried up, though he doubted there was a threat here he couldn't deal with, esspecially with 88 and 23's help. Still, the professor had said they would surely die, maybe the old man knew something they didn't. Scratch that, he did. He knew lots of things.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny ran over to the utility cart and got in. He picked the walkie up and said, "Anyone copy,I don't know where that kid went." He began to drive towards his quarters to grab his hover bike.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"strap in don't want my babies to get hurt."

"where are we going?" i asked

"we're going to a secret lab in the cayon that running through this planet."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

A alarm began to sound and Danny saw people running around. They were panicking and running to the launch pad. He arrived at his quarters and saw papers everywhere. He looked at the TV and saw it had the multi colored lines going down it. Danny said, "Did these wolves spark World War 4." He laughed jokingly. He grabbed his SMG from under his pillow. He walked into the underground roadway and noticed it was backed up with cars. He picked up his walkie and said, "Anyone there?Professor,Sarah,Brentwood?Anyone!"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

( kids still trying to get past me)

"f*** no." Brentwood used the butt of his rifle as a blunt weapon, catching the kid in the chest and knocking him off his feet. [spoiler] (you said the kid was coughing up blood, so i'm assuming he's out of it)[/spoiler]
"I don't care how f*** old you are, you come into a restricted aria with a gun and your asking for it." He sent a round through the kids leg, then aimed his weapon at the kids head.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny saw people getting out of their cars and running backwards towards him. He saw a hover tank running over people and killing people. He turned around and drove back up his ramp to his quarters. He saw a dead guard on his bed and puked. He shook his head and drove to the lab where Brentwood was. He said, "Brentwood,we gotta go,they're killing everyone."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

danny's voce was herd over the intercom. "Danny head to the labratory in the canyon we'll meet you there."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

((Huh? Ohhh no no no, thats just an after fect of the stuff he takes lol hes not dead))

Vince sighed as the gun was pointed at his head "Look" he said, color returning to his eyes and sence returning to his mind "We have a situation here, nor be it me to get you kill wich I dont like seeing innocet pepole getting killed" he sighed once more and wipped off the blood on his mouth "The fact is right now we are all in danger, I suject that we try to escape before this place blows sky high. If you want you can take me into the pollice latter but right now I think our lives is what matters now" Just to prove his point he threw down his cloak wich had hidden pockets in it, with guns. He wached them spawl out on the floor and shruged "Im officaly rezineing from the assasian bissness.... sorry....... mother" he sighed thinking what they would do to his mother.
When one life ends ...... another begins, so says the law of the Earth
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Brentwood stared at the kid hard, contimplating whether or not to just blow him away. He lowered his rifle, then nodded at Danny. "Well, somebody loves you, huh?" He glaced back at the kid. "Take that kid to that lab. I'll meet you there, after I take care of some s***."

He made his way to the weapons development armory, filling two duffles with various goodies, then set 15 minutes demo charges throught the room. If the guys in control failed to initiate the facilities fail-safe, at least the attackers wouldn't be getting any of the shiny new guns.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny put the kid on the bike and said, "You are a pain in the a** but you can come with me." He felt the bike jerk and turned onto a back road. He hit a button on his bike and a voice came on saying, "Thank you for choosing BERT construction as your safe and convinent robotic travel." The bike slammed foward and began to manuver itself through the roads towards the lab he needed to head to. He looked at the kid and said, "You okay?" He called up Brentwood and said, "Hey get outta that lab,most of the guards are dead and the enemies are closing in.I have a spare motorcycle in the spare garage by my quarters. I know,old vehicle but it may be all you have."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Bretwood grunted as he climbed aboard the spare bike. The bags were friggin' heavy, and he secured one to the back of the bike, leaving the other hanging on his shoulder with his rifle. He had to wax a couple of the unidentified baddies while making his way to the bike, and the shock from the explosion in the armory could be felt as he sped off, heading to meet up with Danny.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny stopped at a abandoned intersection. He told the boy to stay on the bike and walked over to a wall to wait for Brentwood.
dnl
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: one wrapped in shadows

Post by dnl »

Dn made his way to the level twenty security room just as a never transmission came in “Whets going on we left all ready were are you”. Dn“I’m just setting the self-destructed program online did you gat the others out.” “Of course I would move the earth for all of you.’’ Dn “The guards have all left except one. Well okay the program has started the countdown I must depart now the emergency train is not work so I must take the rode. “Be careful to make so no one finds out about you.” Dn “Of course I’m always careful.” Dn found a security truck in the parking lot and got it running and than stared off towards the other lab. Dn was making good time when he passed an intersection were he observed the security guard Danny and that strange boy.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny cursed and pulled his weapon out. He fired at the truck and screamed. He knew the truck was bulletproof. He got behind his bike and put the boy behind him. He said, "Brentwood,get out here!"
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Vince raised a brow of intrest as he saw Du, chuckleing as Danny made effort to shoot at the truck "Well now" he said and a slight frown "This is a fine predictament where in" he shruged and looked over his shoulder at Brentwood, then to Danny "If there is anything" he said "Anything at all you want me to do, I will be glade to help"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny dropped his weapon and put his hands up. He said, "Don't kill me,I don't have anymore ammo." He looked at the kid and said, "You set me up,didn't you?"
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

At this Vince raised a brow "Hey now, my mission was to assaninate the wolves, not you guys." he looked up at Danny trying to give him a truthful face "Belive me, if I was hired to kill you, you would still be in that lab covered in your own blood" Vince shuddered at this, he didnt like seeing blood all that much
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny jumped on to his bike and said, "Well you aint getting the wolves now ." He drove off and left the boy with the man driving the armored truck.
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Vince blinked a few times then sighed "Oh well THANKS FOR NOTHING MAN!!" he sighed and muttered "I gave up on that mission when I escaped from that lab" picking himself up he took one last look at Du and sighed "Well.... so much for returning to the city withen the hour" his body pained him. The chemicals where wearing off in his body, and as such he was getting tired.

He started to walk down the road following where Danny had taken off from
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny slammed on the bike brakes and said, "I can't leave that kid,he is just being used." He turned around and drove back to the site where the boy was. He said, "Hey,you want to meet the weres?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Brentwood nodded his head. "First, does the word 'CLASSIFIED' mean anything to you? And second, you wanna help me with this junk?" He threw the duffel off his back onto the ground. "Once we reach that lab, this kids getting locked up in a nice little cell." he paid no mind to the armored truck. one problem at a time.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Vince sighed when he heard Brentwood "Yes, yes I know ive done bad" he shook his head in annoyence "But theres no need for me to be put in a cell, look" he threw his cloak on the ground "I have no more weapons, I pose no more threat now that my energy is totaly zaped clean from me"

Rolling his eyes he shook his head again "But..... I guess if you have to your going to" he shruged "Far be it from me to stop you to inforce the law."
dnl
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: one wrapped in shadows

Post by dnl »

Dn was caught of guard by the gun fire and went off road. When he came to he saw the two men and boy in a conversation. He reached down and grabbed his gun it was a smg and comical looking one if not for fact at two hundred yards it could go thru twenty-four lays of Kevlar. He thought of just killing them but that would be hard to cover up so he just decide to keep going and ditch the truck somewhere.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danny looked at the boy and looked at Brentwood. He said, "Nice bike." He laughed jokingly and looked at the boy again. He said, "Get on the bike,I'm gonna get you to safety,that guy in the truck coould be trouble." He looked at Brentwood and said, "You ready to head towards the lab?"