PACKWERE PROJECT - CURRENT STATUS

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Baphnedia

PACKWERE PROJECT - CURRENT STATUS

Post by Baphnedia »

I will eventually be doing a monthly update, in the same format that AB does - to help keep you informed of where we're at on Packwere(tm).

Why? While I might be 'in charge', I am still a member of the Pack, any way you look at it. I'd like to know what you want. I will see what I can do to get what you want. Also, there are several Pack members that I'll be going to for certain services. I'll elaborate on this further later on (if I don't at the beginning of December, please remind me!)

Before I can get started - there are several things that I need to finish up. One, see that the Packwere page(s) somehow interface directly with the distributor. That way, if I fall by the wayside for any reason, you're orders are still getting fulfilled.

Secondly, I'm waiting on some Really High Resolution(tm) artwork for the Pack symbol (so that when it's put on something, like a t-shirt or a poster, it is at the highest quality possible).

Once those two things are done, I can start putting items into production. The first two I that I have planned are t-shirts and mousepads. For starters, I'm working on using the Pack symbol for the first run.

So, once those two projects get going - what do you want to see in the form of Packwere(tm) items?
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

For one thing, the Pack symbol is all what we can go on. It symbolizes who we are. It can be on many items. Adding a werewolf without the Pack symbol will make it like any other werewolf item thats out there.

I'm really glad the T-shirt will be of the highest quality. I want my purchase to look great. So when I wear it, It'll make me look great.

It'll be cool to have several T-shirts to choose from. One with the Pack symbol alone, and one with the Freeborn werewolf. I'm talking about the actual werewolf from the movie. Not one drawn by an artist.

The Freeborn werewolf could be in all 3 forms on the T-shirt. A wolf in front, the human form behind the wolf, and the Gestalt form behind the human. Or somewhere off to the side of the human. It'll be cool if several characters from the movie are made into T-shirts.

As for items, I want a keychain, coffee cup, and a large magnetic Pack symbol to place on my truck. I know you seen those magnetic ribbons for support to our soldiers. http://www.causekeepers.com/Merchant2/m ... ore_Code=C

I would also like to see a jacket with the Pack symbol on the back and our name above it.
Last edited by Figarou on Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

HATS!!! like baseball caps, ski hats, and bucket hats! perhaps a few with wolf ears on them?
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

T-Shirts, sweatshirts, the offical Pack rubber duckie :wink: , WW plushies :lol:

I think it would be cool to have a WW on some Packwere. A cool stylized kindof look, realistic painting/drawing/whatever and/or a actual photo shot of a Freeborn WW. Gestalt, full wolf, its all good :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I'd like to see t-shirts (hint) and hats as well. I don't really use mousepads anymore though.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

neither do i, honestly. but it's still something that others might want.
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Well what I'm saying is that I'm less apt to buy a mousepad than a t-shirt or hat.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:Well what I'm saying is that I'm less apt to buy a mousepad than a t-shirt or hat.
same here. I rather go for a T-shirt.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

T-shirts are a certainty... I may save mousepads for another project. :)

Several designs are on my mind - mainly with the Pack symbol first. Say - anyone know what happened to CrewWolf?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Baphnedia wrote:T-shirts are a certainty... I may save mousepads for another project. :)

Several designs are on my mind - mainly with the Pack symbol first. Say - anyone know what happened to CrewWolf?

I think CrewWolf is in some type of schooling.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Hmm... well... on the subject of werewolf related clothing I'd like to see, I've always wanted a black baseball cap with "wolf," or "werewolf," written on it in kanji.

No, I don't expect you folks to actually make it, I'm just making conversation.

Why Kanji? I dunno, the letters look just look neat I guess.

Wolf Dude Nu-jutsu!
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

Figarou wrote:
Baphnedia wrote:T-shirts are a certainty... I may save mousepads for another project. :)

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone :wink:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

CrewWolf wrote:
Figarou wrote:

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone :wink:

Ooops. To late. :duckiemind:

And.. :welcomeback:

You should look at the wolf emoticon list. A lot has been made since you was away. :crazy:
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

I think I've been too afraid to venture into that list since it hit the 30th page or something. There's just SO MANY. But I will look at all of them. Yes, I will look at all of them....
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

CrewWolf wrote:I think I've been too afraid to venture into that list since it hit the 30th page or something. There's just SO MANY. But I will look at all of them. Yes, I will look at all of them....
I'm not talking about the wolf smiley thread. Just click on "View more Emoticons" below the 20 you see as you post.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

hehe, I almost forgot about that dancing werewolf :lol:
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

Figarou wrote:
CrewWolf wrote:I think I've been too afraid to venture into that list since it hit the 30th page or something. There's just SO MANY. But I will look at all of them. Yes, I will look at all of them....
I'm not talking about the wolf smiley thread. Just click on "View more Emoticons" below the 20 you see as you post.
I just noticed it now. So many new emotes and I'm sure you're going to add more as they come! My gosh. Just how many things can you do with a duck? Still, doesn't change the fact that you all came up with some great stuff in the thead. I've got a lot to catch up on. Me and my petty, as of now, post count of a grand total of 72.
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I'd like to suggest on the t-shirts — get the image dyed instead of screen-printed. Less likely to crack, will continue to look good after many washings.
ImageImageImageImage
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

I no longer use a mousepad, but a T-shirt with the pack symbol, I will certainly buy. I agree that without aforementioned symbol it's not really a pack item-- not that there'd be anything wrong with, say, Freeborn items, or even just werewolf items, but that's not what this line of merchandise is for, right?
Sanity is relative.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

actually, the cracking of the design might be kinda cool! i mean, like, put a little wear-and-tear on the logo to get it cracked, then seal it against further cracking. it'd make it look old and well-worn. but that's just my opinion.

Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

vrikasatma wrote:I'd like to suggest on the t-shirts — get the image dyed instead of screen-printed. Less likely to crack, will continue to look good after many washings.
Shirts that are made well, my crack but you don't really notice it. The Windows 2000 shirt I'm wearing right now is 6 years old, but I actually had to look and pull at the shirt to see if it was cracking.
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

<zealot="linux">
Hey, at least microsoft produced something stable :wink:
</zealot>
Sanity is relative.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Hehe... I got the first t-shirt design(s). There is more than one color (it might get a little - modified).
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

:o

Any piccies?

:panting:
ImageImageImageImage
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

i had an idea for something to sell. temporary tattoos! i mean, you might not want to sell them on the net. but they may get some intrest at a con or something where you'd have a storefront.
just an idea :D