T-shirt design combo

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Baphnedia

T-shirt design combo

Post by Baphnedia »

The first shirt(s) will have a Pack logo on the front and should Jakkal be so kind so as to let me use the following image:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10337723/

That'll go on the back of the shirt. The shirt itself will be black. I'll do the whole run, and get some pictures made, and sent to AB to set up a shopping cart (of sorts).

What are your thoughts?
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Good choice of image for the back; hope you get permission. I'm glad to hear the shirt color, as these days I'm not likely to wear anything too light colored. What'll the logo be like (colors/size/etc)? For that matter, how large will the back image be?
Sanity is relative.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Very nice, I'm hoping that the images on the back will be fairly large. I think for this one that the image on the front should be fairly small. (I'd still like one with a large pack logo on the front though.)
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Nice! :)

How about this: the Pack logo on the sleeve, with the Badass Werewolf on the chest?
ImageImageImageImage
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Ooooh! Left or right sleeve? I can do that.
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Either one...if you did a hoodie or a longsleeve, you could even put some writing along the sleeve, some slogan..."Long Live THE PACK," "A Change for the Better," "It's all fun and games until the duckie explodes," :duckbomb: et alia...
ImageImageImageImage
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Hmmmm.....I rarely see shirts with a logo on the sleeve. I mostly see it in the chest area. (Above the heart if its a small one.)

I hope there is more than one design for the Pack T-shirt. I want a really big Pack logo on the front of the T-shirt. If I could afford it, I may buy 2 of each design.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

That would be one kick a** shirt 8)
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

lck Cant wait to see the final design jakkal's stuff is nice (sorry if i misspelled the name).
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Wyla
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Singing dog

Post by Wyla »

I think the ideas are great so far, I'm definitley hoping to buy one once the design has been finalised! :)

The only problem that I could see is that for people with long hair, any design on the back of a shirt would be covered most of the time. :P
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Love the art you've picked out!!

Some people might come in here and encourage you to choose a kindler, gentler, more anthro-wolfish piece of art INSTEAD of that piece. Please ignore them. This piece here falls somewhere within the range of what werewolves should look like, IMO.

If, however, someone encourages you to make two different types of shirts...one with that werewolf and one with a more pansyish anthro-wold design, that would be cool. But definitely don't REPLACE the badass werewolf with something milder.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Well, all's fine and dandy, except that I haven't gotten an iota of a response from Jakkal. I know she's usually busy in SL and with Black Tapestries, and she may be still considering her answer on the t-shirt question.

I'll wait until the world ends for an answer though.
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

Sweet! I like the graphics going on the shirt! I'll be sure to order some as soon as they become available! :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Now that is awsome, I prey that you get permission. :pope:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

I don't know, I'm not too thrilled of using that work. It's not that I don't like it, because I do, I really do, and I love Jakkal's work. It's just that I'd prefer if we can get someone to do some original art specifically for us. Then it could really feel like I'm wearing OUR design, OUR logo, OUR T-shirt. I'm part of the Pack because I have a T-shirt that has OUR picture on it. Otherwise I'd feel like some sort of Mickey Mouse fan club member who surfs the internet and "Ooooh, pretty picture!" and copies and pastes it into a mousepad design. Permission or no, it'd just feel...sort of lame some how.
shey
Legendary
Legendary

Post by shey »

I like the picture you picked out but wouldent a picture from freeborn be better :? which what do I know but some thing origenal would be good for me
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

shey wrote:I like the picture you picked out but wouldent a picture from freeborn be better :? which what do I know but some thing origenal would be good for me
There haven't been any pictures from freeborn yet. An original picture would be cool to, if someone were willing to do it.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
shey
Legendary
Legendary

Post by shey »

ya their is the arm/hand on the page where you download the teaser I think it cool but it would take a long time for it to come out if it had stuff from the movie
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

CrewWolf wrote:I don't know, I'm not too thrilled of using that work. It's not that I don't like it, because I do, I really do, and I love Jakkal's work. It's just that I'd prefer if we can get someone to do some original art specifically for us. Then it could really feel like I'm wearing OUR design, OUR logo, OUR T-shirt. I'm part of the Pack because I have a T-shirt that has OUR picture on it. Otherwise I'd feel like some sort of Mickey Mouse fan club member who surfs the internet and "Ooooh, pretty picture!" and copies and pastes it into a mousepad design. Permission or no, it'd just feel...sort of lame some how.
I agree there should be an origanal design.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Fenrir wrote:
CrewWolf wrote:I don't know, I'm not too thrilled of using that work. It's not that I don't like it, because I do, I really do, and I love Jakkal's work. It's just that I'd prefer if we can get someone to do some original art specifically for us. Then it could really feel like I'm wearing OUR design, OUR logo, OUR T-shirt. I'm part of the Pack because I have a T-shirt that has OUR picture on it. Otherwise I'd feel like some sort of Mickey Mouse fan club member who surfs the internet and "Ooooh, pretty picture!" and copies and pastes it into a mousepad design. Permission or no, it'd just feel...sort of lame some how.
I agree there should be an origanal design.
Same here. I don't want to use Jakkal's or anyone else's art. We need our own design.
Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked

Post by Akugarou »

I like the original idea for the T-Shirt, but with the recent posts saying they would like an original design got me thinking:
Could Timothy Albee be contacted, and asked if he would submit a finished piece of Freeborn conceptual art to be used for the back image?

It might not be practical, but it would give members of the Pack something unique to the movie.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I prey that you get permission. :pope:
Prey is what you eat. Pray is what you do in church. :wink:
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

Reilune wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:I prey that you get permission. :pope:
Prey is what you eat. Pray is what you do in church. :wink:
Maybe it's a threat :o
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Akugarou wrote:I like the original idea for the T-Shirt, but with the recent posts saying they would like an original design got me thinking:
Could Timothy Albee be contacted, and asked if he would submit a finished piece of Freeborn conceptual art to be used for the back image?

I hadn't thought of it before, but now that you mention it, that's a great idea. If we go with anything original, it should definitely be something by Timothy. Although we do have many members of The Pack who are fantastic artists (i.e. Goldie, LoboLeo, etc.) it would be impossible to choose between them. But, since TA is actually working on Freeborn, that would be a great idea.

Also...before anyone mentions it, I don't think we should use "This Was My Home". It's a beautiful piece, but aside from the fact that it's a werewolf and probably will resemble the Freeborn werewolves, it has nothing to do with Freeborn.
Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked

Post by Akugarou »

I totally agree with all of that. :)