werewolves vs humans???

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

werewolves vs humans???

Post by Timber-WoIf »

reading the "VS" thread in "non-were related" , i had, what i think anyway, could possibly be a fairly neat idea... perhapse we could roleplay a quick scenario of werewolves vs humans...

-we'd have to agree on what kind of werewolves and humans to use (Hellsing weres vs farmers w/t shotguns, or anthro-types vs Navy SEALs?)
(probibly neither of the above, jsut examples)

-each side would have to have an equal number of rpers.

-we would need a panel of unbiased judges, to moderate and decide weather actions were realistic/fair and whether or not a player got waxed.

hmm... could be tough to do via forum, but just a thought. (i would really like to see how this would go)
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

No harm in trying it, is there? Theres just the settings that would be difficult, each RPer would have a different vision of the setting in there mind and that could mess things up.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

It would be very structured, probibly with a specific setting determined by the judges/moderators. I've been thinking about it, and a good scenerio might be a marine fire-team vs a packs protectors.

the scenerio could be sodliers investigating a disturbance, caused accidentally by a pack, so the pack sends some of its own to deal with the threat. That would give the wolves initial initiative, but i would assume that pack wolves have no combat training, and the marines training would end them up with initiative later on... assuming they didn't get tore up from the start.
but that would all depend on rper's actions.

A dice generator would defenatly be needed, for fairness sake. and some kind of IM system would also be nessisary for smothness... i guess it would be like a turn based rp battle.

i would like to have the human team "breifed" before the match more in-depth and technically about the rules and common sense combat tactics. That would, hopefully, simulate the soldiers combat training.

continued

The hardest parts would be
-finding unbiased, reliable judge/moderators (2 at least, pref 3)
-finding enough participants (3on3 at least, 5on5 pref)
-getting all these people together at the same time.

hmm...
that and all the arguing that would happen....
Last edited by Timber-WoIf on Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Cool!